The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Vigilante's "Mind Your Business" Radio Show

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Tuning in?

You'll be a guest at some point when you're ready and when your brand can use the publicity.
I mean, I wasn’t going to ask...

But if you’ve got a slow week and need a local entrepreneur...

I also do NOT have a radio voice. So be warned if your ratings plummet.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
OP
OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I mean, I wasn’t going to ask...

But if you’ve got a slow week and need a local entrepreneur...

I also do NOT have a radio voice. So be warned if your ratings plummet.
I do not have a good radio voice either, but people care about content. I do have a face for radio though.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
@Vigilante, I hope you're well. Any updates/progress on your plans to bring back the show? I came across what appears to be a lost podcast recording in which you did a segment on overcoming adversity, and I couldn't help but be jealous that I never got to hear any of your earlier stuff.

And thank you for the statement: "Scarred skin is stronger than regular skin."

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
@Vigilante, I hope you're well. any updates/progress on your plans to bring back the show? I came across what appears to be a lost podcast recording in which you did a segment on overcoming adversity, and I couldn't help but be jealous that I never got to hear any of your earlier stuff.

And thank you for the statement: "Scarred skin is stronger than regular skin."
I ended up in a long-term engagement. We will definitely bring the show back but not before the end of the year. It's on my short-term list of objectives though. Glad you like that show. When we bring it back, it will be live across the country on Saturday mornings.

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
I ended up in a long-term engagement. We will definitely bring the show back but not before the end of the year. It's on my short-term list of objectives though. Glad you like that show. When we bring it back, it will be live across the country on Saturday mornings.
Awesome! I was sure that you were busy with other stuff, but this is just what I was hoping to hear. I'll keep an eye out for anything further. Have a great weekend.

Roz

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 9, 2018
We're getting ready to lay down the audio for Saturday's podcast. I am organizing my thoughts onto paper. The only reason I am doing this is for someone else who is broken and needs hope. I am going to read a fair amount of it so I don't get lost in the emotion.

It's very personal. It takes me back into a very dark window of time. I am not sure I want to go there again, but I am also thinking after all these years it might be therapeutic. So, we'll do it.

If you want a polished, professional entertainer, don't listen on Saturday. That ain't me. If you want a glimpse into the catalyst for my current success, then you have to peer into the dark hole that I started from in order to understand it.

You can hear it Saturday. Bits and pieces of it have been shared on the forum, but I have never talked about this publicly before.

So... here we go. If one single person out there can be lifted up by realizing you can crash and burn and survive... it will have been worth it. I will talk with you all on Saturday.

Hello @Vigilante,

I would love to hear this episode, a lot.

I know the links say 'page not found' but I have a great hope that you may have it somewhere in your PC/Mac.

This is the most REAL piece of my story I have ever released.

http://www.twincitiesnewstalk.com/onair/mind-your-business-55424/mind-your-business-is-college-the-13032812/

Skip up and start listening from 25:20 to the end.

If you want to hear my story. If you think you're done. If you don't know where to start.

I will get this podcast going again at some point, but if I never do another show again, my legacy is recorded for you in this link starting at minute 25.

When I hear it, it takes me directly into looking into a dark abyss that many of you are looking at today.

I hope this podcast gives you encouragement to press through.

Is this the same episode as above?

Grant my wish, Vig.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom