For me, things haven't quite gone as planned.
After the summit, I got my products up on Amazon reworked the copy a bunch of different times still need to do a little bit more work on the photos, but have gotten absolutely zero sales. My own website also hasn't taken off. I don't know if it's because of the late spring that's affecting my seasonal product, or people just aren't interested. I've had a lot of traffic, some add to carts, but not many sales.
On my other new venture, it's been slow too; at least my involvement has been slow. Another entrepreneur I'm working with is going full-steam ahead and things are progressing well. We've taken possession of a building in California and he has moved his production into it. His sales have outpaced capacity and he needs to expand the manufacturing for those products.
We've completed an application together for a cultivation and manufacturing license for this facility. We are expecting our application to be approved next month. My involvement is still quite small at this point however once we obtain the license I hope that will improve and I can have a bigger stake in this business.
I've also had some personal struggles. It's caused me to reflect on my priorities and how much I've been putting towards these businesses. I'm taking a bit of a step back to enjoy life more, and to spend more time with family.
I'm still in the 9-5 and made it a goal to get out of it by the end of 2018. With the one business floundering, it's going to be hard to do, but that's the goal. I just got back from a week in Las Vegas for a convention and I'm heading out on Sunday for another week in the UK. After that I have a personal vacation planned where I can hopefully regroup, reflect, and push forward.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
After the summit, I got my products up on Amazon reworked the copy a bunch of different times still need to do a little bit more work on the photos, but have gotten absolutely zero sales. My own website also hasn't taken off. I don't know if it's because of the late spring that's affecting my seasonal product, or people just aren't interested. I've had a lot of traffic, some add to carts, but not many sales.
On my other new venture, it's been slow too; at least my involvement has been slow. Another entrepreneur I'm working with is going full-steam ahead and things are progressing well. We've taken possession of a building in California and he has moved his production into it. His sales have outpaced capacity and he needs to expand the manufacturing for those products.
We've completed an application together for a cultivation and manufacturing license for this facility. We are expecting our application to be approved next month. My involvement is still quite small at this point however once we obtain the license I hope that will improve and I can have a bigger stake in this business.
I've also had some personal struggles. It's caused me to reflect on my priorities and how much I've been putting towards these businesses. I'm taking a bit of a step back to enjoy life more, and to spend more time with family.
I'm still in the 9-5 and made it a goal to get out of it by the end of 2018. With the one business floundering, it's going to be hard to do, but that's the goal. I just got back from a week in Las Vegas for a convention and I'm heading out on Sunday for another week in the UK. After that I have a personal vacation planned where I can hopefully regroup, reflect, and push forward.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
