The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sitting at work looking for oppurtunities

Alwayskhan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 15, 2019
Good Morning/Afternoon,
My name is Corey . I am a 21 yr old and I am looking for a way out. I have struggled with successful business ideas for the past ten years. Born in NY raised in FL, I have always had a drive to sell. Initially I started selling any of my old toys to build capital to reinvest. This worked great until I reached a plateau where I would only break even or it was not time effective. After I figured this would be the end I started brainstorming more ideas for possible success. I was coming up to 16 years old and I was ready to drive and start the "real world". So after days of contemplating and searching for solutions for consumers my light bulb lit up. Wearable paracord bottle openers. 2 months later of product development and prototypes the BOTTLEBAND was ready to see light. After a soft launch I received a lot of great feedback although there was some criticism. Instead of taking the criticism seriously and building upon it, I ignored it and added it to the list of failed businesses. Meanwhile, during this time I had graduated early from high-school, started full time college to complete my AA and I was working 2 jobs. My days went as followed
6:30am wake up
7:15am-11:30 carbonfiber fabric pipe repair
12:00-3:30 3 classes
4:00-10:00 Courier for medical lab
11:00-12:30 finish any loose ends with school.
Working two jobs at the age of sixteen was overwhelming not from the physical labor but from the amount of money.
I was making ~$500 a week which is substantial relative to my age. So what does a youngin do with all that money? blow it senseless.
I managed to limit myself and create two online savings account via Barclays and Ally bank
That went on until I had saved up just short of $6,000. Well what does that call for? Europe trip
I spent 32 days exploring eastern Europe starting in Amsterdam through as south as capri and as west as Barcelona. After coming back from this trip I realized I need to create enough constant sales to live this lifestyle.

I will continue my story later on. I need to close up at my work lol
Until next time

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...