The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, YouTube Channel, Your Service (June 2020)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-PROMO SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only unless someone opens a dialogue on the thread.

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Phikey

Fortune favours the bold.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Nov 7, 2017
Sydney Australia
Shameless self-promotion, woohoo!

Hopefully this video helps some users out there: How to calculate your Customer Lifetime Value

I've been trying to help people with my new channel and this one is aimed at ecom store owners. I think a lot of beginners have no idea about accounting/finances for their ecom store and so I'm making a playlist of videos like this one that show people how to calculate all their profits, expenses, financial statements, etc. I think it's incredibly useful, especially when the people selling the $1997 courses just focus on screenshots of revenue/sales of their stores and case studies rather than the actual profit. Like with any business, they are run by the numbers - you can have an amazing product but if your cash flow is shot and you're bleeding out with massive overheads, you won't last long.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Whoa... @MJ DeMarco

Also, I didn't realise you had so many whiteboard animation videos. Very nice. I like that you've written a script, narrated it, and someone else has created a video out of it.

Tim Wallace

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 29, 2020
U.S
Considering this is a time a lot of people need to make ends meet right away, my short 35-page MTurk guide book can help get some money daily.

This isn't some random mysterious "system" book, and no it won't make you rich. It is a practical step by step guide on how any US resident can start making a little money efficiently and daily on Amazon's Mechanical Turk. Simply by completing simple tasks posted by major companies and individuals. Amazon, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Ivy League colleges and such all post tasks on there daily.

It's simple for anyone to sign up, so that's not the actual value of this book. The book teaches the digital tools and approach required to actually make more than a few bucks daily.

I didn't write this as a cash grab, or some "corona make money at home" thing. I put this together just before the current happenings, but only recently published it. It is written with ten years of experience, using the platform to make a side income, which I typically channel into my fastlane pursuits.

I have written this for the US demographic, as other countries might have limited options with this.

Anyway, to keep this from getting unnecessarily long, here is a link to the book's simple landing page.

MTurk Money - Step by Step to Making Money Efficiently on Amazon's Mechanical Turk.

It is published at $19.99, but I'm offering a 50% off coupon to the Fastlane community.
Coupon: FASTLANE50

You could possibly make the purchase price back, on the same day you sign up.

Special Circumstances Offer: If due to the ongoing lockdowns and issues, you can't afford the $9.99 (after coupon), and are in real need of a way to start earning something as soon as possible, feel free to send me a PM. I will be happy to offer you a coupon to mark it down to $1. No single string attached.

Thanks for the opportunity, @MJ DeMarco

JonathanMiz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Apr 4, 2020
Israel
I don't live in the US and for me, it's still Saturday :)

A video I make after STRUGGLING on LinkedIn,
it's mainly for developers. But can be applied for everyone.
Feedback is welcomed.
View: https://youtu.be/_UaMBAiDrQc

HADES

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jun 1, 2020
Belgium
Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-PROMO SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only unless someone opens a dialogue on the thread.

Post away!

For the people who need motivation this is my 1 year transformation journey like you see all over Youtube. Maybe quarantine is still going in your country, so use that time to transformyourself(of course if have a desire to)
View: https://youtu.be/8odEW-hgCs4

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey Fastlaner,

The second updated version of my Sales Funnels Course is just out and I’m offering a 45% discount to the first 100 buyers of this new version.

The course is significantly expanded, so if you want to learn how to build a 6 or 7-figure sales funnel from scratch this is your opportunity.

The course will teach you everything we do to build these funnels at my direct response agency for clients, charging $7,000+ per funnel.

And if you already have a sales funnel or are running a business this course will help you optimize your funnel and significantly increase your conversion – WITHOUT having to pay an agency $1000s to do it for you.

Find our more below (including sizzling hot FREE content):

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
Looking for a belt that lasts?

Made in our shop in Lancaster PA, this belt is made with the same materials that are used for Harness horse driving and racing harnesses!

The Heavy Gun Belt is strong enough to pull a carriage (and probably a car) up the steep hills of Lancaster county/chester county area and will definitely be strong enough to hold up your pants!

I set this website up (mostly) today, and need feedback, head on over and let me know what you think!

And I'm willing to sell at little profit to get you motivated to critique the website, here is a link with 50% off :)

Local Made belts, made to last!

Brian McShane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 1, 2020
Northern Ireland
Ok, here we go! :) (Thanks MJ!)

For the last 5 years Ive been helping people of all ages, sizes and abilities lose fat and transform their physiques!

My gym has produced hundreds of World class body transformations and we now have launched our proven nutrition and training system online.

You can see all about our online program here: www.gymbodyonline.com

We have a really good webinar on the site called "Why Most Body Transformations Fail" (see attached image)

On our website we also have some short videos explaining why we do things differently to the normal "fitness gurus" out there!

Our main goal is total transparency for our potential and current clients, and a healthy sustainable approach to creating World class transformations.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Thanks
Brian

Honey_Syed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 12, 2016
This is probably the most value-packed videos we have done so far.

Here are a few things we have covered in this:

We have shown how we can come up with better angles, creatives, and offers to market an existing winner.
I have also discussed a behavioral retargeting sequence which is not based around discount and offers like free shipping.
And a way to find new products within minutes by using existing winners.
And much more:
You can see it here:
View: https://youtu.be/3moeMRWFwg4

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Traveling to a new destination and not sure what the different parts of that city are like?
Know the best part of town to stay in, and where it is on the map.

Makes life easier when looking on the map of airbnb or your favorite booking site's search results and not knowing what part is good or bad.

Visit Mapees

RomanK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 5, 2017
Toronto
Been working on these two brands in the last couple of years and now could use a little more exposure with social events non-existent in Toronto, Canada. Not sure if this improves the SEO in any way but I'll take any little advantage at the moment :)

MySelfieMirror.ca

SonoDJs.com

Diego Liu

Don't worry, NOBODY CARES
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Apr 23, 2020
Taiwan
Fastlane entrepreneurship is awesome, but surely also full of challenges & stress.

Take a break, watch these 2 videos, break out some laughter, & they'll likely even bring you some fresh ideas! ;)

Why you REALLY shouldn't "compare yourself to others"
View: https://youtu.be/VjRvbuktV_8

Why this is the DUMBEST question students ask each other all the time
View: https://youtu.be/7Rv6T5Nw2p0

Happy fastlaning & ride safe!!!
- CrazyCrapCutter (Diego)

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
Why not leave a backlink to one of the most crappy websites on the internet?

LeanyLabs is doing custom web application development for startups. Not wasting time on our own website ;).

Most recently baked project, WeatherMan, went live on the previous week. Still in development. Please help it get more traffic, the client would be very happy.

Most technically challenging so far is Aspecto, they aim to help other tech companies with complex microservice architectures to keep everything smooth, up, and running. It's still in closed beta and rapid development, although some of the big initial customers are using it in production already. It processes around 3Gb of data in an hour so far, and that's just 1% of the traffic. Architecture is designed to scale like crazy cause it would have to handle 3x more load than it's clients to do the job.

Most successful so far is PlayBuzz. Technically it's not our project, just two of our co-founders were leading it in a different, lager outsourcing company. One was that company's Javascript competency lead and another one was Team Lead on that project. Still in good relationships with the client team.

I can't disclose others, unfortunately.

JPoh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2019
Whether you're just starting out or a veteran in entrepreneurship, I'm here to help you achieve success with my professional and affordable graphic design services. From logo design and branding to social media graphics, I believe I have the skills and expertise to meet your design needs.

See my work here: https://johnery.com

Still have questions? Feel free to send me an email at contact@johnery.com and I'll do my best to answer them.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Daniel.

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Sep 27, 2017
Long Beach, California
"I help businesses get found on Google"

I provide SEO services for small businesses. I'm still trying to turn this into my main source of income, currently, I'm a Field Network Engineer (CCNA Certified) but want to leave the IT industry.

If anyone here runs a small business in Los Angeles County, I can help out with a free audit - we can strategize and reverse-engineer your main competitors to see what's working for them and also to note what they're NOT doing.

seoperiod.com

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
4 weekly life coaching sessions for $30-$60.
For sale on fiverr

I will be your life coach for 4 weeks and help you work towards reaching your goal in a specific area of your life. Your weekly sessions will take place at a regular time over skype or zoom.

My coaching is based on a unique system called potential based coaching which utilizes a variety of exercises & techniques to build your confidence and help you reach your goal.

During your first session we will clarify your goal and word it in a way that energizes & motivates you to achieve it.

Between the sessions you will work on tailored assignments (1-2 hours a week). Completing these will help you reach your goal faster and more effectively. I am also available so you can get my support, share your wins and have your questions answered. The more you put in the more you get out!

When you order this gig you embark on a journey of self discovery and growth. Coaching is an exciting and rewarding process and I look forward to seeing you meet and exceed your goal and bring forth your tremendous potential!

For sale on fiverr

eqqi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 11, 2020
Austria
Shameless self-promotion, woohoo!

Hopefully this video helps some users out there: How to calculate your Customer Lifetime Value

I've been trying to help people with my new channel and this one is aimed at ecom store owners. I think a lot of beginners have no idea about accounting/finances for their ecom store and so I'm making a playlist of videos like this one that show people how to calculate all their profits, expenses, financial statements, etc. I think it's incredibly useful, especially when the people selling the $1997 courses just focus on screenshots of revenue/sales of their stores and case studies rather than the actual profit. Like with any business, they are run by the numbers - you can have an amazing product but if your cash flow is shot and you're bleeding out with massive overheads, you won't last long.

I'm new here and I'm not sure if this was discussed already or not, but I have a suggestion related to members that are starting on youtube like @Phikey. Let's have a dedicated thread for youtubers where beside feedback we help them have at least 1000 subs (for monetisation) and give them likes and watch videos because this way the youtube algorithm will definitely push them higher and faster. What do you guys think? I'm gonna do my part, right now.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey Fastlaner,

Are you struggling to improve your sales funnel’s conversion rates?

My direct response agency and I have analyzed 1217 sales funnels looking to identify the key factors that can maximize conversions. As part of our methodology, we have looked at our own funnels, funnels of our clients, and third-party funnels that we have come across.

In each case, we looked for funnels that were successful, and attempted to codify what made them so.

Where we did not have access to the sales data of the funnel, we estimated the success based on how much was being invested in running ads to the funnel, and the length of time the ads were up for.

As a result, we have identified 17 factors that are essential to a funnel’s success.

We have codified our results in an easy to use 17-point checklist that we use to assess and grade a sales funnel’s effectiveness.

Nowadays, we use this checklist whenever a client hires us to optimize their conversions. It is the very first step that we take in the process to grade their funnel and understand where they’re at.

If you want to check your own funnel by yourself, you can do so. For a limited time, we’re giving our 17-point checklist away entirely FREE of charge, so go ahead and grab it here if you’re interested:

The Checklist will give you a CONVERSION GRADE which will indicate how well your funnel is converting. We have identified that funnels fall into three broad stages, which we have named Stage I, II and III (I know, we’re not very creative lol).

Each stage represents a different stage of efficiency. Based on your conversion grade, the checklist will tell you in which stage your funnel falls in.

We have identified that Stage I funnels (the least efficient) struggle with very low conversion rates and quite often a negative ROI.

Stage II funnels usually break even, which is where most people are at. They don’t make much money, and they don’t lose much money.

And finally, Stage III funnels are where you want to be. These are super high-converting funnels that are the best of the best. People who own these funnels are usually industry leaders.

Going through the checklist will help you determine which stage of the funnel you’re at, how you can improve, and how much of your sales potential you’re currently at now.

For a limited time, we’re giving it away for free. So grab it below:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.