The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, Biz, Links to The Forum (February 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ivan i

Retiring at 25
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
346%
Mar 4, 2018
Canada
Wow, noone's taken this up? That's crazy. I offer a professional graphic design service that's catered to many on other forums. I offer not only logos, but designs for your thread and signatures, which I can also animate. Here's a few of the threads I've created.

If you're interested, give me a shout. It'll be quite cheap as I want to build a larger portfolio. It's good for me, and good for you.
5f38c6e0c444f74bb8d6538829732a5365c781dd

347e9e57f4f0cc26f1140285a280e4ce9ae79a35

r5tXIHl.jpg

eChidZh.png

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Thank you MJ for this...

If you own a tech company or a digital agency well this might just interest you.

I've recently launched an interesting writing service that enables you to get SEO optimized Articles with Graphic Images and word lengths of between 500 - 750 words per article for as low as $30 per article.

Our goal is to use the proceeds to train more writers on content marketing techniques in Africa and how to make a living of writing to the point where they are proficient enough to write for your brands. You can check here for more information

- $30 Online Shop - Taldn Digital Consulting

Katherine

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Mar 11, 2019
Singapore
Hi Fastlane Members, alongside with my web design business, I am looking at growing my SEO business and I need some more case studies.

If you know anyone who would benefit from being on page one of Google, please let me know, or tag them below.

As I'm looking for case studies I'll do it at cost price.

Any referrals would be most appreciated! Please share

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Are you as EXCITED as I am about attending the FastLane Summit 2020!
I've never been more STOKED about anything in my life!!!
If you are as thrilled as I am then don't miss out on grabbing your FASTLANE or UnScripted
T-shirts! $59.99 each. The Fastlane Forum Members enjoy "fire sale price" of only $25.99

Please contact
Email:jovial1@me.com
Mobile: (808) 321-5801
Paypal: jovial1@me.com

Are you serious? I don't approve of a shirt that says "F*ck you" despite the fact I know what it refers too.

Nor do I approve of the prices, $60 (or $26) for a shirt?

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Are you as EXCITED as I am about attending the FastLane Summit 2020!
I've never been more STOKED about anything in my life!!!
If you are as thrilled as I am then don't miss out on grabbing your FASTLANE or UnScripted
T-shirts! $59.99 each. The Fastlane Forum Members enjoy "fire sale price" of only $25.99

Please contact
Email:jovial1@me.com
Mobile: (808) 321-5801
Paypal: jovial1@me.com
Please tell me this is a joke...

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020
Are you serious? I don't approve of a shirt that says "F*ck you" despite the fact I know what it refers too.

First, I apologize for offending you.
Second, I did not neglect to secure permission from you before posting.
In a private conversation, I ran it by Allen, who ran it by you.
Third, I have deleted the offending post.

Attachments

• MJDemarco.JPG
    MJDemarco.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 69

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
First, I apologize for offending you.
Second, I did not neglect to secure permission from you before posting.
In a private conversation, I ran it by Allen, who ran it by you.
Third, I have deleted the offending post.

Yes, to give speaker's Leis, not to sell Fastlane "FU" t-shirts for sixty bucks.

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020

This was my first attempt to try and sell something online, I don't know what price to use, I do know when I go to events $25 is the normal price. I do know that it would be valuable to me (and maybe others) to have a shirt like this to wear next weekend, I do know to secure permission before I post anything remotely offensive on this forum. $26 is the cost to me for the shirts, I would not have made a profit, but I would get experience points which is valuable to me.
Yes, to give speaker's Leis, not to sell Fastlane "FU" t-shirts for sixty bucks.
I made a mistake it was my first attempt for online sale obviously not the expert in pricing or t-shirt design. I asked about t-shirt and quotes from the books.
I requested permission and was given cart blanch. I apologize for misunderstanding it was an honest mistake, I’m human too.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Gr8FUL -- I'll refund your tickets, the tickets you bought not less than 24 hours ago. (Note: Individual asked for a refund on both via email.)

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020
@Gr8FUL -- I'll refund your tickets, the tickets you bought not less than 24 hours ago.
I felt embarrassed over this epic fail, I don't need a refund I've already spend $2000 of non-refundable accommodations travel plans for me and my friends who re-arranged their whole lives to come with me to the event. If it is ok with you, I'd like to come.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I felt embarrassed over this epic fail, I don't need a refund I've already spend $2000 of non-refundable accommodations travel plans for me and my friends who re-arranged their whole lives to come with me to the event. If it is ok with you, I'd like to come.

Don't let it get to you. You are in now so just move past it and enjoy the weekend.

To be honest not many will even see this thread so the worst thing you could do is to have it in your mind when you arrive.

I think for anyone going to this event for the first time (it is my first time) it is best to just relax and enjoy the moment without creating any extra reason to be stressed or distracted.

You'll be fine - just forget it and focus on why you wanted to come in the first place.

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 3, 2017
US

Just a learning lesson man, take it for what it is. Part of growth is taking the criticism, moving forward and not dwelling on it. Easier said than done, but ultimately the best path forward. Hope you enjoy you're time there.

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020
Don't let it get to you. You are in now so just move past it and enjoy the weekend.

To be honest not many will even see this thread so the worst thing you could do is to have it in your mind when you arrive.

I think for anyone going to this event for the first time (it is my first time) it is best to just relax and enjoy the moment without creating any extra reason to be stressed or distracted.

You'll be fine - just forget it and focus on why you wanted to come in the first place.
Thanks Fox,
I shall do my best to act as if this never happened.

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020
Very well. See ya in a few days.
For the sake of clarity, there is a special way leis are presented to honor speakers.
It usually happens before they get on stage to speak.
How would you like the delivery of the leis to be handled?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
For the sake of clarity, there is a special way leis are presented to honor speakers.
It usually happens before they get on stage to speak.
How would you like the delivery of the leis to be handled?

Let's pass on this. I'm sorry to suggest it, we simply don't have the time budgeted.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Thanks Fox,
I shall do my best to act as if this never happened.

Ya it will end up being something you got to think about and it will take from the talks and connections you could have focused on instead.

I’d say just bring a pen and a notebook and then leave the other plans till next time.

Mike97

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Apr 26, 2017
Romania
Posting great videos and doing YouTube SEO is already hard, so at last you shouldn't worry about tracking your ranks, this is where RegiRank comes it, it will load all your video info automatically and recommend keywords that you should track.
Then every 24h, it will do all the checking for you.

For more info: https://www.regirank.com/

PS: If anyone want a live demo or maybe want to try a bigger plan then the free one, just ask me.

binishv01

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 5, 2019
Increase your social media presence by systematically increasing your followers and likes , view on any social media you name it .

One stop solution for every social media growth solutions
Grow social media

thomashoi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
375%
Apr 3, 2012
Singapore
Are you selling on Amazon but has difficulty to move your products due to competitors? I can help you to expose your product to a buyer list of over 800,000! I will create a video review of your product ( View: https://www.facebook.com/DynastyGiveaways/videos/2645755718876439/
) and then post it to the Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/watch/DynastyGiveaways/). After that just watch your sales starts rolling in. You just need to do the following:
1. Giveaway ONE product
2. Create an attractive promo code for your product

Watch the video review to see how this works. If you are interested in this service, PM me. Thanks.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
If anyone on the forum wants cooking tips and tricks, as well as recipes.

Check out my website below.

I have an email list that people can subscribe to on my site, if there interesting in learning things to help them out in the kitchen.

If my readers have any suggestions about what they might be struggling with and want help with, I'm happy to receive such messages and help you out.

iwant53million

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 21, 2020
A virtual assistant will help you regain much needed time for you to focus on your core business activities. My name is James, and I provide VA services for busy business owners and professionals. My skill set includes content curating, ecommerce, social media management, online reputation management, data collection and entry, WordPress administration, outsourcing, SEO (keyword research, competition analysis, content creation, guest posting, link building, PBN) and more.
I have 3 years experience working as a freelancer and I'm looking to launch my agency later this year. If you think I can be of help to your business, contact me iwant53million@outlook.com and I'll work 8 HOURS FREE for you to try my service and give me an honest review afterwards. Your feedback will be published on my agency website to help me grow and give me ideas on how to improve the quality of services offered. My Rate is $5 Per Hour, send me an email to get started. Do have a great weekend! :smile2:

Nord SEO

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

This is our first post in The Fast Lane Forum — so we figured we would post our White Hat SEO Packages. We are totally open to hear honest feedback and tell us what you think about our approach on pricing.

— In 22 years of doing SEO, we've never really found a single client who needed the same price plan since there are so many variables that drastically affect the amount of work required to get good SEO results. So what we do is provide fixed prices which are custom tailored for each client and their specific needs. (We've mentioned these top budget-determining characteristics on our packages page).

Affordable SEO Packages with Fixed Pricing | Nord SEO

We've also composed a 6 Phases to SEO Success short eBook which is free for download on our site (just ask). There are no secrets or black hat tactics mentioned in the eBook; just good honest ethical and strategic SEO with old fashion marketing that requires talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.