The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Next Five Moves - Step by Step. - Website!

Or Vardi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 12, 2021
Hey guys.
I'm working on my project - a new brand related to books.
I worked on my strategy and the first step was creating a Youtube channel - Done.
My team working on creating content regularly.
The second step is to build a website - with forums, a blog - for a starter (the next step will more features for the website)

So what do you think will be better for me? Wix, WordPress? or something else?
* I'm not a developer, and probably I'll hire later (or find a co-founder for it anybody interested? :))
* I don't care about monetization at this moment - ads, affiliate, monthly subscription, etc.
* It's not an eCommerce website.

Hope you can help me :)
Thanks in advance! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Too vauge.
Need more detail.

bracknelson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 28, 2020
According to me, WordPress is the better option for you to build a website easily with multiple features because this tool boasts over a thousand in-built themes and plugins that give users a variety of options to choose from and install, edit and optimize the websites in a way that suits their taste and their needs.

Or Vardi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 12, 2021
According to me, WordPress is the better option for you to build a website easily with multiple features because this tool boasts over a thousand in-built themes and plugins that give users a variety of options to choose from and install, edit and optimize the websites in a way that suits their taste and their needs.
Got it, thank you for the inputs.
I'll do it on WordPress.
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.