The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Practical CENTS Framework - Find & Validate Fastlane Business Ideas (step-by-step guide)

Idea threads

Costa

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
611%
Dec 8, 2022
Zero to Hero
The millionaire fastlane is the most motherloving epic and authentic book Ive read, but I found a problem, lacks a practical method when it comes to find Fastlane business ideas. That's good because gets rid of wannabes magic pill seekers. Anyways I wanna share with you a Practical guide to Find and Validate Fastlane Business Ideas (This is a Beta Framework)

I don't have an Introduce Yourself post, F*ck that. This Thread is my introduction. Show, don't tell.

If you are tired and sick of the same regurgitated information on business ideas and make money online, read this (worth)

WARNING: LONG TEXT (Barrier for lazy people, and don't make a summary using Chatgpt come on dude ur better than that)

First Off... MAKE MONEY ONLINE IS NOT EASY. Gurus are selling the "Make easy cheese" cuz they are selling the Shovels (Tools to make money) not only by selling courses or coaching, but earning with affiliate comissions and ad revenue...

-Make money Blogging (Affiliate Programs: Hosting, Domains, Themes, Plugins, Tools for Keyword Research, etc)
-Make money Youtube (Affiliate Programs: VidiQ, Tubebuddy, Videoscribe, Filmora, etc)
-Make money Dropshipping (Affiliate Programs: Shopify, Spy Product tools, etc)

Should I continue? cuz I think my point is clear.

Remember what the book said: "Exceptionalism is required to overcome weak entry"... so, success in saturated markets is the exception, not the norm. And we are looking for a business with the odds in our favor.

I wanna talk about the FAKE CENTS Business Models.

I've realized something scary, if you watch business ideas on Youtube, Tiktok, IG... people focus on making money in a selfish way, instead of helping people solving their problems and needs. Chasing the average money instead of help people and win legendary money.

-No Tommy, if you are the channel number #78060255 in the Gaming Niche you won't be the next Pewdiepie.
-No Lindsay, if you are the Ecommerce number #99999 selling Cosmetics you won't be Millionaire.

Please don't reply with: "But Is possible..." Let me be clear: Impossible? No. But it's like the Lottery. So come on, stfu, we are here to improve ourselves, not playing in the "rainbow and marshmellows world"

Thats the surface, if we look down the iceberg, we can find some misconceptions.

Now the lesson starts.

What is a Fake CENTS Business?

Is a Business Model that looks similar than a real Fastlane Business, but it comes with a trap. They are restricted business models.

-All the Saturated Business with NO high barriers to entry that you see on Social Media are FAKE CENTS BUSINESS.
-Low Competition Content Niches (for Youtube, Social Media and Blogging) is a FAKE CENTS BUSINESS.
-A Unique Make Money Method (even more secret that the methods on Buysellmethods, blackhatworld) is a FAKE CENTS BUSINESS.
-Damn, even the Vending Machines and Laundromats Business Models are FAKE CENTS BUSINESS

Let me give you a quick example:
Being Streamer on Twitch with a new non saturated niche or Being Streamer on another platform with low competition is a FCB (FAKE CENTS BUSINESS)

But selling Overlays for Streamers is A REAL FASTLANE BUSINESS, Nerdordie is doing almost 4 millions / year. Did you see the Twitch leaks? Well not many streamers have the same earnings (only 5)

------

Now, with the current AI Situation going on... (You can skip this part if you want)

With some creation niches (copywriting, coding and software development, youtube, blogging, coach), the barrier entry is becoming more low...

So... if you inject millions of people who produce scary amounts of content, in a saturated market. Oh boy I wanna see this...

A storm of Crap Shitty Content is coming
, so being authentic will be the next step to thrive. But the standards are growing and will not be cheap anymore.

I guess the Bubble will Burst in the upcoming years.

What happens when 2 saturated big whales collides? We gonna find out in the next years, but I dont wanna join in Weak and FAKE CENTS BUSINESS...

If you are a Freelancer, or Coder, Improve your skills or change your path. "Duuuh but that will not happen, ur paranoid lol" did you know what happened to the website liveperson and their freelancers? So don't tell me shit.

-------

Let me tell you why FCB are Very Dangerous... and you should NOT! listen FCB Promoters...

Do you remember the Meme Stocks, Shitcoins and Play 2 Earn NFT Games? Good, nothing to say about it. Look at the charts.

Let me tell you a story about making POD (Print on Demand) on sites like Redbubble.
Tools that detect trends on Redbubble appeared, so in theory it was easier and faster to sell products in unsaturated niches.

The problem is that ironically, it became a trend to look for niches and trends without competition.

The result? There were so many people doing this that the same people pumped the numbers of the whole trends without competition, and everyone stopped making money, and now it is almost impossible to make money with Redbubble.

Sounds familiar? Of course, Tadaaaa... The Tulip Mania (search it)

-----------------

Why making a Real Fastlane Business is better than even being successful in a Saturated Business (or in a FCB)
If you create a Real Fastlane (cents) business, even if you do badly... You will make MORE MONEY than if you do well with a saturated business,

Example: If you create a SAAS with a potential profit of 300k per month, but you get few users and lets say that you are earning only 40k per month, DUDE you are making more than someone else with a blog with 1 million visits per month. (context: 1 million views in a blog, in average makes 30k per month)

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars"

It's like this quote, but in a less cringy way and money falling out your Pockets.

PRACTICAL GUIDE

How to find (or create) Fastlane Business Ideas:

Note:
A real fastlane business is always non saturated.

“If I only had an hour to chop down a tree, I would spend the first 45 minutes sharpening my axe.” – Abraham Lincoln

But hey, that's not a Free pass to get analysis paralysis. If you can't find your idea in 1 month...

MOVE YOUR a$$ AND GET A JOB THEN LEARN HOW THE BUSINESS WORKS

OR JOIN IN ANY NICHE AND FIND NEEDS AND PROBLEMS.

If you run out of ideas, surround yourself with business people or join in a niche (in a person to person way), find the needs

Then find a gap and just F* start. It doesn't matter if you don't make money, you will learn what's NOT working in a proactive way.

If you live in a Shit Country, you can do this in a Digital way (although this can be complemented with the above mentioned)

How to Find Untapped and NonSaturated Niches:

-Search problems on Sub Reddits like (r/Rants , r/complaints, r/advice and r/business)
-Brainstorm ideas with new inputs. Take a look on subreddits like r/InternetIsBeautiful and websites like cloudhiker. net
-Turn yourself into a Trend Hunter, Chase future trends and then create a Database directory, for example Capsterra for the Software niche, how to buy a saas for the saas niche and futurepedia .io for the ai tools niche.

Once you found your niche, you need find problems...

How to Find Needs or Problems:

-Take a deep dive in Forums around your niche
-You can Find problems watching your competitor's bad reviews on Trustpilot (and similar websites)

If you wanna create your niche:

-You can merge 2 niches (politics and education | food recipes and entertaiment | money and film documentary)

Example: You can make a Business directory of Cathering services.

-You can cover your niche with some skill do you have.

Example: Tom Grossi is a Youtuber who merged NFL (Football) and Comedy. Now he has 400k subs on Youtube.

NOTE: You need to be sure that there is a Demand and a Market for that specific niche.

----

How to check if your idea is original and with almost zero competition:

Once you have the Fastlane idea, it's time to know if you have a saturated idea or a good High barrier entry business.

Let's gonna say that your idea is a website, saas, mobile app, tool, or tech company.

You will search your idea on Code Marketplaces, and if you found a script or template it means that you have big competition.

Big if you found nothing, that's a good signal.

Lets take a look to MJ DeMarco's Idea... Limousines Booking.

If you search "Limousine Booking" and "Limousine Directory" on Codecanyon, Codester... Surprise nothing found.

If you found zero Tutorials "how to make x website/app/saas" that's impressive (only if you validate the idea and there is a market)

If you found Tutorials, is a good signal, because there is high demand. And if you start a Limousine Directory, maybe you don't how to sell the leads, how to make SEO, and so on... there is a high barrier of entry.

Remember: When someone is already talking about it, it's too late. When you see a Youtube video with +1M views talking about making money with 3D Print, Mobile Games, MicroSaas, etc... IT'S TOO LATE DUDE.

But you can sell the shovels... Try to find SIDEDOOR BUSINESS IDEAS... Here is the simple formula:

Everyone is trying to make XYZ , sell the "make it faster, make it better, find untapped ZYX and get better results with XYZ, do it on autopilot, etc"

-You need to dive and swim on a Nasty Gross Disgusting SHIT, surf on forums, search in unpopular languages (in F*cking russian, polish or on Swajili idk how to spell that)

Don't do what everyone else does, If everyone is using Google then use Yandex and Duckduckgo...

How to Validate your Fastlane Business Idea:

-Make a Landing Page and put 10$ on Ads in FB, Adwords, Pinterest and Tiktok (40$ in total). The analytics will tell you the answer.

-Find out if there are competitors in the sector, write down the websites in an excel file, and check how many visits they have using Ubersuggest.

Why Ubersuggest? Cuz they are the most accurate tool when it comes to traffic analysis. (even better than ahrefs and semrush)

-Next, Try to research what is the plateu as far as earnings are concerned, it's normal if you dont find anything, but if you find it COOL. And if it's a low amount, ask yourself how you can break the ceiling and if you do not know how, you have to settle or look for a business that has a higher plateu.

How to Get traffic: (realistic way)

Here you can choose two paths:

-Leverage on saturated business and platforms (Blogging, Youtube, Social Media, YP, Quora, Yelp) and play the game of becoming Exceptional.

-Gain traffic with non-conventional platforms (mastodon, Gab, Viddlr, Odysee, Medium, Youknow, Rumble, Hive Blog, and the social media platforms on Blockchain Ecosystems like 3speak, ecency, etc)

How to Scale your Fastlane Business idea:

There is no guide here. You need to find your own way to scale it, that's a part of your path in your Fastlane Journey.

--------------

Some useful rules if you apply this framework to your life and future business...

1 - Be fast (no, seriously)

I had the idea of making an All-in-one streaming tool, cuz you know "the streaming war". Well that idea now is called "ReelGood" and let me whisper you a little secret... I AM NOT THE F*ckING FOUNDER OF REELGOOD.

Do you know what is Anchor? the platform where you upload your podcast one time and put on the episodes on spotify, apple podcast and every podcast platform in the world?

Imagine that but making short videos and then publish that video on Yt shorts, tiktok, reels, etc... Well... I wasn't fast, and then repurpose .io showed up.

Lesson: If you have a Good Idea... BE F*ckING FAST, WE ARE 8 BILLION PEOPLE CHASING MONEY, SO YOU BETTER BE THE LIGHTNING MCQUEEN.

RULE 2: Behind a business there is always a source of traffic, If you know how to hide it, you will increase the entry barrier

Example:
Take a look how many people that are doing good fat stacks, dont have any social media... Where is their traffic sources? Well thats why not everyone is making sweet money on Patreon

TIP: if you make facebook ads or Google Ads people can spy on your ads

-------

Rule 3: The environment makes the difference (a lot)

In the Outliers book by Malcom Gladwell says it doesn't matter if you are a Genius, if you don't have the right chances, right people, if you live in a Shit Country, it's hard to become successful.

Let's say that I have the magic formula to become an Ebay and Etsy Millionaire (only those platforms, not similar websites, only those 2)... But I live on Venezuela, so Ebay and Etsy is Banned... So it's impossible to start selling stuff. What can I do? Well, easy... I CAN MOVE THE F*ck OUT TO A COUNTRY WHERE EBAY AND ETSY ARE AVAILABLE. see? it's really easy... We just like to overcomplicate things.

Same with some opportunities... If you can't succeed in your country, or state... then Move out, you are not a Tree!

Don't trust the "you can do everything with the power of your mind" guru shit. You can't control the politics, economy, laws of a whole country, you only can control in which country are you living.

You need to watch this, MJ nailed it with this video...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
The millionaire fastlane is the most motherloving epic and authentic book Ive read, but I found a problem, lacks a practical method when it comes to find Fastlane business ideas. That's good because gets rid of wannabes magic pill seekers. Anyways I wanna share with you a Practical guide to Find and Validate Fastlane Business Ideas (This is a Beta Framework)

I don't have an Introduce Yourself post, F*ck that. This Thread is my introduction. Show, don't tell.

If you are tired and sick of the same regurgitated information on business ideas and make money online, read this (worth)

WARNING: LONG TEXT (Barrier for lazy people, and don't make a summary using Chatgpt come on dude ur better than that)

First Off... MAKE MONEY ONLINE IS NOT EASY. Gurus are selling the "Make easy cheese" cuz they are selling the Shovels (Tools to make money) not only by selling courses or coaching, but earning with affiliate comissions and ad revenue...

-Make money Blogging (Affiliate Programs: Hosting, Domains, Themes, Plugins, Tools for Keyword Research, etc)
-Make money Youtube (Affiliate Programs: VidiQ, Tubebuddy, Videoscribe, Filmora, etc)

Remember what the book said: "Exceptionalism is required to overcome weak entry"... so, success in saturated markets is the exception, not the norm. And we are looking for a business with the odds in our favor.

I've realized something scary, if you watch business ideas on Youtube, Tiktok, IG... people focus on making money in a selfish way, instead of helping people solving their problems and needs. Chasing the average money instead of help people and win legendary money.

-No Tommy, if you are the channel number #78060255 in the Gaming Niche you won't be the next Pewdiepie.
-No Lindsay, if you are the Ecommerce number #99999 selling Cosmetics you won't be Millionaire.

Please don't reply with: "But Is possible..." Let me be clear: Impossible? No. But it's like the Lottery. So come on, stfu, we are here to improve ourselves, not playing in the "rainbow and marshmellows world"

Thats the surface, if we look down the iceberg, we can find some misconceptions.

Now the lesson starts.

Is a Business Model that looks similar than a real Fastlane Business, but it comes with a trap. They are restricted business models.

-All the Saturated Business with NO high barriers to entry that you see on Social Media are FAKE CENTS BUSINESS.
-Low Competition Content Niches (for Youtube, Social Media and Blogging) is a FAKE CENTS BUSINESS.
-A Unique Make Money Method (even more secret that the methods on Buysellmethods, blackhatworld) is a FAKE CENTS BUSINESS.
-Damn, even the Vending Machines and Laundromats Business Models are FAKE CENTS BUSINESS

Being Streamer on Twitch with a new non saturated niche or Being Streamer on another platform with low competition is a FCB (FAKE CENTS BUSINESS)

But selling Overlays for Streamers is A REAL FASTLANE BUSINESS, Nerdordie is doing almost 4 millions / year. Did you see the Twitch leaks? Well not many streamers have the same earnings (only 5)

------

Now, with the current AI Situation going on... (You can skip this part if you want)

With some creation niches (copywriting, coding and software development, youtube, blogging, coach), the barrier entry is becoming more low...

So... if you inject millions of people who produce scary amounts of content, in a saturated market. Oh boy I wanna see this...

, so being authentic will be the next step to thrive. But the standards are growing and will not be cheap anymore.

What happens when 2 saturated big whales collides? We gonna find out in the next years, but I dont wanna join in Weak and FAKE CENTS BUSINESS...

If you are a Freelancer, or Coder, Improve your skills or change your path. "Duuuh but that will not happen, ur paranoid lol" did you know what happened to the website liveperson and their freelancers? So don't tell me shit.

-------

Let me tell you why FCB are Very Dangerous... and you should NOT! listen FCB Promoters...

Do you remember the Meme Stocks, Shitcoins and Play 2 Earn NFT Games? Good, nothing to say about it. Look the charts.

Let me tell you a story about making POD (Print on Demand) on sites like Redbubble.
Tools that detect trends on Redbubble appeared, so in theory it was easier and faster to sell products in unsaturated niches.

The problem is that ironically, it became a trend to look for niches and trends without competition.

The result? There were so many people doing this that the same people pumped the numbers of the whole trends without competition, and everyone stopped making money, and now it is almost impossible to make money with Redbubble.

-----------------

Why making a Real Fastlane Business is better than even being successful in a Saturated Business (or in a FCB)
If you create a Real Fastlane (cents) business, even if you do badly... You will make MORE MONEY than if you do well with a saturated business,

Example: If you create a SAAS with a potential profit of 300k per month, but you get few users and lets say that you are earning only 40k per month, DUDE you are making more than someone else with a blog with 1 million visits per month. (context: 1 million views in a blog, in average makes 30k per month)

It's like this quote, but in a less cringy way and money falling out your Pockets.

PRACTICAL GUIDE

Note:

“If I only had an hour to chop down a tree, I would spend the first 45 minutes sharpening my axe.” – Abraham Lincoln

But hey, that's not a Free pass to get analysis paralysis. If you can't find your idea in 1 month...

MOVE YOUR a$$ AND GET A JOB A LEARN HOW THE BUSINESS WORKS

If you run out of ideas, surround yourself with business people or join in a niche (in a person to person way), find the needs

Then find a gap and just F* start. It doesn't matter if you don't make money, you will learn what's NOT working in a proactive way.

If you live in a Shit Country, you can do this in a Digital way (although this can be complemented with the above mentioned)

-Search problems on Sub Reddits like (r/Rants , r/complaints, r/advice and r/business)
-Brainstorm ideas with new inputs. Take a look on subreddits like r/InternetIsBeautiful and websites like cloudhiker. net
-Turn yourself into a Trend Hunter, Chase future trends and then create a Database directory, for example Capsterra for the Software niche, how to buy a saas for the saas niche and futurepedia .io for the ai tools niche.

-You can Find problems watching your competitor's bad reviews on Trustpilot (and similar websites)

-You can merge 2 niches (politics and education | food recipes and entertaiment | money and film documentary)

Example: Tom Grossi is a Youtuber who merged NFL (Football) and Comedy. Now he has 400k subs on Youtube.

NOTE: You need to be sure that there is a Demand and a Market for that specific niche.

----

Once you have the Fastlane idea, it's time to know if you have a saturated idea or a good High barrier entry business.

Let's gonna say that your idea is a website, saas, mobile app, tool, or tech company.

You will search your idea on Code Marketplaces, and if you found a script or template it means that you have big competition.

If you search "Limousine Booking" and "Limousine Directory" on Codecanyon, Codester... Surprise nothing found.

If you found zero Tutorials "how to make x website/app/saas" that's impressive (only if you validate the idea and there is a market)

If you found Tutorials, is a good signal, because there is high demand. And if you start a Limousine Directory, maybe you don't how to sell the leads, how to make SEO, and so on... there is a high barrier of entry.

Remember: When someone is already talking about it, it's too late. When you see a Youtube video with +1M views talking about making money with 3D Print, Mobile Games, MicroSaas, etc... IT'S TOO LATE DUDE.

But you can sell the shovels... Try to find SIDEDOOR BUSINESS IDEAS... Here is the simple formula:

Everyone is trying to make XYZ , sell the "make it faster, make it better, find untapped ZYX and get better results with XYZ, do it on autopilot, etc"

-You need to dive and swim on a Nasty Gross Disgusting SHIT, surf on forums, search in unpopular languages (in F*cking russian, polish or on Swajili idk how to spell that)

Don't do what everyone else does, If everyone is using Google then use Yandex and Duckduckgo...

-Make a Landing Page and put 10$ on Ads in FB, Adwords, Pinterest and Tiktok (40$ in total). The analytics will tell you the answer.

-Find out if there are competitors in the sector, write down the websites in an excel file, and check how many visits they have using Ubersuggest.

Why Ubersuggest? Cuz they are the most accurate tool when it comes to traffic analysis. (even better than ahrefs and semrush)

-Next, Try to research what is the plateu as far as earnings are concerned, it's normal if you dont find anything, but if you find it COOL. And if it's a low amount, ask yourself how you can break the ceiling and if you do not know how, you have to settle or look for a business that has a higher plateu.

-Leverage on saturated business and platforms (Blogging, Youtube, Social Media, YP, Quora, Yelp) and play the game of becoming Exceptional.

-Gain traffic with non-conventional platforms (mastodon, Gab, Viddlr, Odysee, Medium, Youknow, Rumble, Hive Blog, and the social media platforms on Blockchain Ecosystems like 3speak, ecency, etc)

There is no guide here. You need to find your own way to scale it, that's a part of your path in your Fastlane Journey.

--------------

Some useful rules if you apply this framework to your life and future business...

I had the idea of making an All-in-one streaming tool, cuz you know "the streaming war". Well that idea now is called "ReelGood" and let me whisper you a little secret... I AM NOT THE F*ckING FOUNDER OF REELGOOD.

Do you know what is Anchor? the platform where you upload your podcast one time and put on the episodes on spotify, apple podcast and every podcast platform in the world?

Imagine that but making short videos and then publish that video on Yt shorts, tiktok, reels, etc... Well... I wasn't fast, and then repurpose .io showed up.

Lesson: If you have a Good Idea... BE F*ckING FAST, WE ARE 8 BILLION PEOPLE CHASING MONEY, SO YOU BETTER BE THE LIGHTNING MCQUEEN.

RULE 2: Behind a business there is always a source of traffic, If you know how to hide it, you will increase the entry barrier

Example:
Take a look how many people that are doing good fat stacks, dont have any social media... Where is their traffic sources? Well thats why not everyone is making sweet money on Patreon

-------

In the Outliers book by Malcom Gladwell says it doesn't matter if you are a Genius, if you don't have the right chances, right people, if you live in a Shit Country, it's hard to become successful.

Let's say that I have the magic formula to become an Ebay and Etsy Millionaire (only those platforms, not similar websites, only those 2)... But I live on Venezuela, so Ebay and Etsy is Banned... So it's impossible to start selling stuff. What can I do? Well, easy... I CAN MOVE THE F*ck OUT TO A COUNTRY WHERE EBAY AND ETSY ARE AVAILABLE. see? it's really easy... We just like to overcomplicate things.

Same with some opportunities... If you can't succeed in your country, or state... then Move out, you are not a Tree!

Don't trust the "you can do everything with the power of your mind" guru shit. You can't control the politics, economy, laws of a whole country, you only can control in which country are you living.

"success in saturated markets is the exception, not the norm. And we are looking for a business with the odds in our favor."

Think about referral marketing. It is a new and fast growing field, with strong relative values. It is not overcrowded field. Even some experts on this forum confuse referral marketing with network marketing, so majority of businesses are not familar with advantages and relative values referral marketing has..

theazizmoh_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Apr 29, 2022

Now the lesson starts.

------

-------

Do you remember the Meme Stocks, Shitcoins and Play 2 Earn NFT Games? Good, nothing to say about it. Look the charts.

-----------------

PRACTICAL GUIDE

Note:

MOVE YOUR a$$ AND GET A JOB A LEARN HOW THE BUSINESS WORKS

----

--------------

Example:

-------

Bro, this post just shocked something inside my brain.

Love the post brother!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.