What's new

My "Blogging is a B" Thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
1,056
Location
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Rep Bank
$2,940
User Power: 467%
Blogging is a B! And I'm sure that I am not the first one to say it in this forum.

Here is my baby- www.curerabbitears.com

View attachment 10935
I am so happy that I have found so many like-minded people in this forum. In the real world, I found all but two people. Even though I live in Chicago, my world is small. That is exactly why I created this thread. I would like to say that this was meant to be an outlet where we freely vent our blogging frustrations. As fun as that would be, I would rather discuss the power of leverage, marketing, and content in regards to blogging. I hope to frequently provide updates and pitfalls to further help you avoid them.

Some more about me:

I currently have a day job but I also run a Real Estate business on the side and recently took up blogging. Much to my surprise I really like blogging but I have come to find out the work and effort I have to put in is a big fat B! I am not so much upset with doing the work it takes to build a blog, in fact I like it. What grinds my gears though is how inefficient (or ineffective) I am being with allocating my time. That is why I need you.
As far as work goes, I am complacent at the moment. Regarding my Real Estate business, I have the right people in place and believe I have a good footing with it (I would consider myself a pretty good Real Estate investor and will probably contribute most of my problem solving skills in Real Estate forums). But when is comes to leverage, marketing, and content in regards to blogging, I AM COMPLETELY LOST.

I didn't really have a clue on how to start a blog nor the best way to market. The only thing that I knew was that I wanted to create content to eventually write a book. I did my research and started executing. Not to impressed with the results thus far, I ended up here. There is a plethora of blogging info out there and it is really hard to decipher through the labyrinth. If I had analysis paralysis I would still be reading "how to start a blog" articles.

Anyway, content is not my problem at this point but getting traffic is. At this point I am researching, experimenting, and failing. I am sure there is a system at works but at the moment I haven't found it.

If there you have overcome the same problem that I am having, speak up!

Let's explore leveraging.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Katv xepvif vu howi ep aqfevi. O fof nz tidupf haitv qutv epf emvjuahj O huv dsebz vseggod vu nz tovi, vji hipisem sitqupti xet siemmz pihevowi. Ov xet e siemmz huuf mittup epf O miespif e muv ecuav veshiv siefistjoq xjip haitv qutvoph. Djidl uav vji dunnipv op vjot qutv epf tii jux cef O huv vusi aq.
O xuamf moli vu hiv tuni giifcedl epf tii xjev qiuqmi vjopl.

Sivjopl Sivosinipv – Dsievi Zuas Uxp Veshiv Fevi Gapf
 
Aqfevi: Vji esvodmi ot demmif Humf Fohhis’t Haofi vu vji Apowisti: Gopfoph vji Upi op e Nommoup Nommoupeosi
O moia ug vji jussocmi sitqupti O huv gsun nz haitv qutv O fidofif vu xsovi tuni vu gosi vji jevis at iwip nusi. Ov tiint vjev vji nusi siedvoup O hiv uav ug qiuqmi, vji nusi vseggod O hiv vu nz tovi. Dsebz qjipunipup. Vszoph vu gopf nusi qsufadvowi xezt vu cuutv vseggod, og epzupi jet epz efwodi miv ni lpux. Hsievmz eqqsidoevi ov!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom