The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mediocre scripted success and its all bullshit

scripted_anon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 18, 2018
Hi all,

Its a real pleasure to be here among (hopefully) likeminded individuals with the goal of helping others in order to help ourselves.

I bought Millionaire Fastlane on an absolute whim off Amazon a couple of weeks ago and read it on my shitty little 3 hour train commute to the office. I'm now onto Unscripted and both have had a significant impact on me.

Until recently, I was a serving military officer having completed a couple of deployments in some of the shittiest parts of the world. On the last deployment I suffered a bad injury which at the time, really took the wind out of my sails. I no longer had a clear career path in the forces and was really forced to reconsider where my life was heading. After serving my notice, I left the army and got a decent job at one of the big consultancies. By all accounts, I'm relatively successful by scripted slow lane bullshit standards. I should be happy with what I've achieved but I'm really not and the books have helped me articulate the reason for this. Freedom.

I'm now, thanks to the books, working to build a process that will lead to a business which will lead to my and more importantly my family's freedom. And the best bit is that the plan involves helping others reduce pain and achieve their own goals.

@MJ - Thanks for taking the time to write what others wouldn't. The blissfully ignorant comfort of the scripted blue pill will now never be enough.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to reading, learning, and in the future, contributing to this place.

Cheers,

scripted_anon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome and thanks for your intro.

It sounds like you have a powerful why - helping others reduce pain and achieve goals.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...