The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for something. What? Oh, yourself.

mauri80

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 5, 2022
I think I started the journey 9 years ago. My life was pretty good, I didn't have any particular problem, but something was missing. Single, many friends, a stable job... but I wasn't really happy. I tried to change job, without great results. In the end, I changed everything.

I left my job, I moved to another country where I didn't know at all the language. The original plan was frankly speaking very weak, but at that time I just followed my instinct. Therefore, I didnt' have any result back... but only in the moment. I breathed fresh air, I had the chance to understand what I was looking for. The experience was really important. The universe gave me a big help, offering me a job remotely, as freelancer, in my field. I didn't search it, just happened. I caught the help and, later, I changed a bit the original plan.
This time I merged brain and instinct. I kept the freelancer job and I changed again the country, choosing an environment more suitable to my needs. Strong experiences bring strong reactions and I started noticing that the biggest cage was in my head. I started also a therapy, remotely, to better understand the "unconscious rules" that were driving me.

I m still on, of course, as the end of the route will arrive when I will be food for the ground, but I feel I m on the ride.

Why I am here? A friend of mine suggested me this forum. I read the unscripted book, years after my relocation. I agree with that but I m moving according my feelings. Basically, I try to live with as less constraints as possible, I don't like having around me anything that obligates me in deep ways. After my relocation, I became slowly allergic to physical assets.

My goal here is sharing my little experience in marketing and asking tips (I am a newbie), as I am trying to run my first super small business (aside my regular job).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...