The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Limited Time: Focus on new ads or Focus on adding products to store?

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
My time is rather limited, so I'm trying to figure out if I should spend time learning new advertising platforms and creating ads for them, or taking pictures of new products and creating the listing and details.

I have about 20 hours of work to do in each area. Which would you prioritize?

Currently I only advertise on Facebook. I am looking next to advertise on Pinterest, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Instagram, Snapchat. I have advertised on Google before and plan to start that route again as well. I have done a little bit of SEO and need much more work in this angle as well.

However I have several inventory items that I need to take pictures of, edit, create listings and descriptions for. Something really bothers me about having spent money on inventory that people cannot buy!

I currently get a pretty steady stream of sales from Facebook alone, but I can support more sales and don't want to be reliant on just one channel. So I am leaning towards spending more time on advertisements until I have business significantly coming in from at least three channels, and then I will spend the time to list all of the inventory that is not yet listed.

Any input or wisdom from you all will be much appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Without ads you have no traffic.

apollo_web

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jun 10, 2019
I've been focusing on creating new products, making them the best I can, and driving traffic has come secondary (for now). It's all part of a master plan to eventually dominate the space I'm working in.

Quoting Sam Ovens, to win you have to be the tortoise hare.

Be the tortoise first thinking of the long term, then smash it out the park with your soldiers in place ready for battle.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.