The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kill Bigger Incubator

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ladies and Gentlemen! A little update!

We still have this one spot to begin in October... I am seriously excited to meet my next incubate!

This had been such a fun and eye opening program for me. It has been an absolute delight so far to dive deep into the businesses of others and help set them up for long term prosperity.

To reiterate what we typically do in this program... Kill Bigger is 100% custom, we work on what needs to be worked on. You will have DAILY access to me via Skype and we schedule periodic calls to do the heavy lifting. I will also join incubates on conference calls to show strength in meetings.

Throughout this process we have worked on grassroots large enterprise strategies. Laying foundations to raise a LOT of money. Getting working capital. Looking at making acquisitions. Sales strategy. And finally dinners with billionaires. ;) The works.

I like to get to know the folks that join before we hit the ground running. That is why I opened this October spot so early.

To apply, just shoot me a rundown of what you have going on and what you hope to accomplish with your business. kak@killbigger.com

YOU CAN BE AT ANY STAGE and if you are unsure if you're ready, I would almost suggest the earlier the better. We will build it to SCALE from the very beginning.

Happy Monday Fastlane Forum!

Last edited:

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Although I'm in no position to apply right now, I want to thank you for offering that kind of service to the forum community. I've been reading a lot of your posts and you keep giving a TON of value.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey Guys!

I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we were talking about primarily capitalization and investment strategy... What this has become is FAR more custom tailored. I would consider it more of an overall strategy partner. We take a look at the matters at hand together and address them with the best possible action considering any constraints. The goal is moving forward. Always.

TOGETHER we work through the ins and outs of what you can do and what you might have to wait on. NOTHING is rushed or flippant. Everything is calculated. I don't push you to do things you are unable to handle or to take unnecessary risk. I am a good steward of your money.

We have migrated to Slack as the primary platform of communication and the eventual plan would be to have everyone have some group support as well as the individual personal attention.

Among strategy we have addressed in the incubator so far:
  • Zero to One business launch
  • Sourcing
  • Prototyping
  • Financing
  • General growth
  • Cashflow management
  • Inventory management
  • Deal structure with outside entities
  • Government relations
  • Business to business sales
  • Personal finance
  • Capitalization strategy
  • Legacy building
  • I am sure I am missing some...
And finally just the nature of such a program there is built in accountability.

What has started out as an incubator for capitalization has become so much more.

Every weekday morning you will hear from me on Slack. We discuss marching orders and next steps. I am always available outside of that, but the mornings are really our discussion time. The goal is to keep moving forward.

This is still $1500 per month. It is a pretty in depth program and I feel like you guys get quite a bit for the money. It has also proven to be not a huge burden on my time and just flat out enjoyable so I am keeping the price as is. You will probably see how much I enjoy this if we begin working together.

All of this said, I think this post brings the Kill Bigger Incubator up to date.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

If you want to discuss joining up, shoot me an email at kak@killbigger.com and we will open a dialogue, discuss your needs, and see if this is a fit!

Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
OK, I'll bite. Just sent in my application.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I know I don’t need to convince anyone here that @Kak is the real deal or that he will most likely be the first billionaire on The Fastlane Forum....

But, like he mentioned above, he’s been invaluable in not only helping me see the bigger picture, but also refining my strategies.

For reference, this thread is mostly due to his help. https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/progress-raising-an-angel-seed-round.85094/

When I talked to Kak a few weeks ago, I asked him to look over my pitch deck, thinking he could give me a yes or no on it. His response? He printed the entire PowerPoint, covered every page in notes and corrections, then sent it back to me and said, “I know you’ve got a deal in here, but you’re about 25% there.”

Over the next week, he gave me very actionable advice and pointers, getting not only my pitch, but my plans for funding my business in order.

If you’re remotely interested in building a business that soars into the 8 or 9 figure range, Kak is the guy to help you find that path. Like he said, if you’re just trying to private label something, he can’t help you there.

If anyone is on the fence about taking him up on his offer, feel free to PM me and I’ll definitely convince you why it’s a good idea.

Thank you very much for your support bud. I’m glad I could help!

Great offer Kak - hope people see this.

Whats your plan with the site - is it just for people here to sign up or it's for the bigger long-term idea?

Thanks!

Not entirely sure yet, but I had to have it. Probably a mix of both that moves towards a fund over time if I am able to do that in a cohesive way that makes sense.

I don't know @Kak personally, and I haven't worked with him before, but I've seen some of the effects he's had on @Scot's business. I would recommend this to anyone that has a good business idea and is looking to succeed.

I may need to hustle to see if I can flesh out some ideas that have been floating around in my mind before the application period closes.

Awesome! Thank you for your regards! I look forward to seeing what you come up with if you choose to throw your hat in the ring.

Although I'm in no position to apply right now, I want to thank you for offering that kind of service to the forum community. I've been reading a lot of your posts and you keep giving a TON of value.

You’re welcome! Thanks for your reply. Sometimes the numbers make sense and sometimes they don’t.

I'd apply, but can't afford that price tag, unfortunately. Good luck with your fund!

Understood, maybe you’ll be in better position next time. I appreciate the support though!

OK, I'll bite. Just sent in my application.

Very cool @lowtek I saw that! I’m excited to go through it all.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@Kak is the real deal folks.

He held my hand during a few first key conversations for the latest venture that I am a part of, and I was absolutely terrified during them. I was afraid to talk to customers and felt like I was in WAY over my head.

Fast forward to today, and with some help shifting my mindset, I have been in conversation with some fairly high ranking individuals in massive companies and I don't even think twice. If I even mention this he is always there to kick my a$$ and let me know that I am still thinking little a scared little chicken. What I think is massive, turns out is 1/100th of massive, and I have been aligning accordingly.

When @Kak mentioned the price on this I literally told him that he was insane, and that he should not even consider doing it unless it was 2x the price. I see that he didn't take my advice and is offering it for what I feel to be a pittance. If you are on the fence about this you are missing out. If you have something that can blow up, but just don't know how to do it, talk to him.

@Scot is 100% correct. I don't see how it would be possible for kak to not become a billionaire by the time he is done. He is a modern Titan, and we are all going to be reading about his massive projects in magazines and news articles one day.

I started out with designs to mentor Kyle. Only that’s not what happened, over the years he has become a mentor to me. I will post much more in depth on this offer when I have a chance. You should know that outside of my immediate family he is one of the only people that has a one digit number on my phone speed dial.

I am kind of surprised he is doing this. Time is the most valuable commodity that we have. My guess was what he alluded to earlier in this thread… This has to be a petri dish for something on a larger scale because otherwise the ROI for him wouldn’t make any sense.

If you are green and reading self-help books this is not for you. For the right individuals though, this will become the life changing moment that you look back on. Write down the date that you engaged this offer because that date for the selected few will become a game changer.

How do I know that? Because the same opportunity has been available to me privately and he was one of a few catalysts that put me in a position to sell my business.

I'll echo others and endorse KAK as the real deal.

I've shared a few rooms with him at prior meetups and he's nothing short of one of the most impressive whirlwind forces I've ever met. It's been said a million times about him on the forum in other threads but anyone who knows him should not be surprised by any claim he makes about his successes in life.

I've only known one other person in my entire life who comes close to KAK's personality, style and ambition and that person is ALSO playing in the 7-8-9 figure game. Hmmm...

He's not lying about riding you hard and firing you quickly though. Do not join if you won't move your a$$.

Kyle - you're going to change some lives here buddy. Can't wait to see what comes from this!

Thank you guys for your support! That means a lot!

I already have some seriously exciting folks enrolled! This is going to be a TON of fun.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
You wouldn't believe me if I told you it wasn't.

Are you even interested in the program or are you just interested in being a prick? I can save you some time if you are in fact interested... I'm not.

He’s just being a prick... he does the same on all coaching threads.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
WOW!

To say that I am pleased with the quality of the applicants for my aforementioned working protégé position would be an understatement. The inbox is stuffed full. It is always surprising to me how many people are watching.

I am going to go ahead and say the selection is in there, having glossed over a few. Good job being ready to pounce on a good opportunity.

For your reward, I am not going to accept any more applicants to the protégé position. Only the folks that have already applied will be considered. I simply don't have time to read and respond to any more of them.

Every one of you, that have already applied, deserve, and will get, a personal response from me. I wish I could choose more than one.

Applications are still open to the traditional incubator.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Would love to have this as an INSIDERS call. Haven't had one since the business sale one.

I've read threads on both your sides. Especially the Houston one. Your tone became more honorific towards Kak from there onwards. I have rarely seen a mentor transitioning into the student of the mentee. For that, I'm grateful that you could make the transition.

I don't know if I would go this far. Vigilante is one of the wisest people I know. I have an extremely deep respect for him.

If I have helped him along the way, that is happenstance. I say it all the time. I wouldn't be who I am today without him. I am and will be forever grateful to be blessed with such a great friend.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
When I did consulting (corporate, not coaching) it was extremely difficult. I thought it would be easy, but to get value for the client (which I did...) it was taxing. There's a million ways I can make money without trying to teach, because as Kenric mentioned above pottery only works if you have the right clay to work with. To completely mix metaphors now, you can't turn a piece of shit into a diamond no matter how hard you try.

Get me a whiteboard quick, trying to decipher all the mixed metaphors you used here... :D

@Kak I had no idea you were running a coaching program, it makes good sense though because you definitely have a great perspective on things. Looks like your clients are getting results and are excited enough to talk about them here.

I look forward to seeing more responses and stories come through over time. Nice work.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Enrollment is closed... Unless there is something just too dang cool not to work on, I will not be approving any more applications.

Welcome to the incubator @B_Mac it is great to have you!

Thanks to the rest of you who applied! I truly mean it! It is always great to exchange emails in person and learn about folks.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered a multi-dimensional, scalable and exciting business idea.

His suggestions helped me clarify the idea for the company and take the first steps. Most importantly, our daily conversations and his insights have greatly boosted my confidence in building a new business.

In a matter of just a few weeks I went from nothing to a legitimate business with team members and a marketing strategy to grow it.

The business is still in its infancy and currently focused on two projects that I got through referrals. I'm confident that over the next few months, owing to Kyle's guidance, I'll build a well-oiled machine—and all of that on my own terms which Kyle was cool enough to respect as we pondered our options.

The incubator might be costly but the advice you'll get is priceless.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
If you need help with the site let me know.

Wish you all the best with this - if it is still open another time I will be on board.
I already have committed to one coach/mentor for the next few months.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Unloaded all my rep onto @Kak after reading his "think bigger" thread. The "thousandaire fastlane" tag was a FTM in itself.

Some questions:

1. How effective is your process outside the US? Government contracts, raising capital etc different across the pond.

2. You've pitched yourself as someone experienced in raising capital; do you provide insight/support on ensuring the business will be profitable, scalable and something that has the possibility of achieving an exit (or huge valuation)? Simply, is this just to provide insight on dealing with investors?

3. How much different is this to what Dan Pena provides? Pena might be an acquired taste, but much of what you've explained is very similar to his. Not to compare, but it may give a better insight into your process.

4. What type of businesses does this cater for? You mention FBA quite a lot. I get, and wholeheartedly agree with, your stance on that front. However, everybody has to start somewhere. Your businesses of dealing with raw materials, government contracts etc seem feasible because of your experience, pedigree etc. To what end does this come into play for the people you'll be helping? What type of businesses do you propose working best for your service? Service-based operations? Franchises? Branded products? B2B? B2G?

5. What about bootstrapping? As I've experienced my own ups and downs, one thing I've noticed is that people generally have a "single" talent-base, and the operations which work out the best revolve around it. You mentioned a degree, knowing UHNWI's and other credentials. If someone has this, but without an idea, would you accept them into the program? What would your process be if that person wanted to bootstrap everything (and their industry was conducive of it)?

6. How do you handle failure? If I come into the program, assimilate your advice, roll the dice and experience a failure so catastrophic that I'm forced to file for bankruptcy - what happens then? Taking on debt and investor money is great until it goes wrong... and go wrong something will. You have your head screwed on because you're dealing with commodities that are in demand (seemingly by governments). What if someone's business isn't so clear-cut? What if someone's business interest is to get a consumer product produced in the Far East and get it sold by whatever means they can (which may include FBA)? Do you have input on this side of things, or just about getting capitalized?

Many thanks

1. I wouldn’t call what I do a “process” really. Leadership is always a moving target and we need to adapt to appeal to the market in question. There really is no reason why an incubator program couldn’t be applied to any venture or any location that has some level of economic freedom. Notwithstanding a Venezuela or North Korea. We have a worldwide economy and a worldwide focus. @GPM for instance lives in Canada and everything we discuss still largely applies. I know Canada is a lot like the USA, but still.

2. When I say not just attractive to investors but “worthy of the money” I mean it. Just because a venture is well positioned and IS IN FACT a prudent investment, no one can predict the future and no one can guarantee or ensure anything. If they’re trying to guarantee or ensure profitability, they’re a scam. Even a government bond and cash has risk.

3. I don’t know anything about Dan Pena. Sorry I can’t give an accurate comparison.

4. The type of business that this program caters to is the one that isn’t myopic in favor of “the easy stuff” like FBA ETC. It can be part of the plan, of course. But if it IS the plan… It is not the right fit. FBA is not a solid foundation to build anything on. Amazon is a race to the bottom simultaneously their advertising medium is a race to the top. It is, by itself, not what I would call “worthy of investor money” and things can change VERY quickly. Many have probably experienced a less than desirable multiple on Amazon only businesses. This is why.

5. How can you have an industry without an idea? Send me an email with a rundown of what you are into, and we can make a determination for sure. That is why I made it an application process, so you guys can see if what you have fits the bill of something scalable.

6. What determines failure? I have had businesses that have taken YEARS. It is a matter of sticking with it. Enrollees in the program will see the progress we are making towards a cleaner, more scalable and more investable company first hand. If they don’t like the results they are free to quit. Everyone that invests in early ventures understands the risks and opportunity associated with doing so. We will categorically lay out every risk that we see for investors. I operate in complete candor. If investors like it, awesome, if they don’t, well that sucks and I will recommend finding a different investor. I will have input on a lot of things, not just raising money, because a LOT goes into it…

Maybe @Scot can elaborate on how a big portion of our discussions were centered cleaning up the uncertainty.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Total set-up. You getting a commission? Lol.
How is that a setup? The best responses are from people who’ve bought. That’s always the case.

Having people from the program comment in this thread will help others who might be considering taking it - either way.

It was a helpful nudge by @Vigilante that will add more value to the thread and forum members.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I wish you all would be more specific. Like...my current vision was this...kak made me change it to...

Or just ask a question and tag who you would like to add in.

You’re complaining about not getting something you didn’t even first ask for.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Im not being a prick at all. The self promotion for one's own benefit on a free spirited entrepreneurship forum never sits well with me. Nothing more, nothing less.
Let’s not derail @Kak ’s marketplace ad that he paid for.

Why don’t you start another thread to discuss this rather than do so in people’s marketplace ads?

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Im not being a prick at all. The self promotion for one's own benefit on a free spirited entrepreneurship forum never sits well with me. Nothing more, nothing less.

So you don't like advertising..?

As far as I see, it looks like existing customers are promoting the program, after having positive results. I don't know if you got ripped off by a coach once and now you hold a grudge, but there is some evidence that this isn't a rip-off. For example:

- @lowtek is a pretty smart dude, and he's confessing that @Kak has helped him see the bigger picture

- Kak has a proven reputation for having clarity and scope in his vision. Read his posts and look at what he says. He has a rare ability to think and plan long term, and so there's credible evidence that correlates with what Lowtek is saying.

- Kak strictly limited the number of people to be in the coaching program, presumably not to spread his ability to add value too thin. If it was a money-grab, why do this?

Anyway. It isn't something I need right now as I'm pretty clear with what I'm doing, but if there's another round in six months or so I'll be looking to join.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Just a quick update for everyone... I wanted to get that awful Yahoo mail app off of my phone and stop checking that inbox. The entire reason for yahoo at the time I set this up was to have a dedicated app just for the applications... The further we got into this, the more popular the email address got. So I kept it, too long.

Today I went ahead and set up an actual email address for the incubator and consulting arm of the Kak empire. kak@killbigger.com

If you need to get in touch, please use that address. Thanks!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a pivot for the next few months before I relaunch, we don't have much to discuss business-wise.

I'm very satisfied with the program, even though at this point I'm wrapping up the original business and morphing into something new.

Most importantly, Kyle gave me confidence and clarity regarding how to build a business and how to deal with employees (something I was very afraid of before).

His can-do attitude is infectious (which is why I don't talk with him unless he has his favorite mask on LOL) and aside from business advice, he's just a cool guy who I now consider a friend.

I'd say that if you're struggling with the mental aspect of building a business, Kyle's incubator is particularly the right fit for you. It's reassuring to always have someone you can ask for advice and support when you're not sure what to do or are afraid to do something.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
I don't know @Kak personally, and I haven't worked with him before, but I've seen some of the effects he's had on @Scot's business. I would recommend this to anyone that has a good business idea and is looking to succeed.

I may need to hustle to see if I can flesh out some ideas that have been floating around in my mind before the application period closes.

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
451%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Unloaded all my rep onto @Kak after reading his "think bigger" thread. The "thousandaire fastlane" tag was a FTM in itself.

Some questions:

1. How effective is your process outside the US? Government contracts, raising capital etc different across the pond.

2. You've pitched yourself as someone experienced in raising capital; do you provide insight/support on ensuring the business will be profitable, scalable and something that has the possibility of achieving an exit (or huge valuation)? Simply, is this just to provide insight on dealing with investors?

3. How much different is this to what Dan Pena provides? Pena might be an acquired taste, but much of what you've explained is very similar to his. Not to compare, but it may give a better insight into your process.

4. What type of businesses does this cater for? You mention FBA quite a lot. I get, and wholeheartedly agree with, your stance on that front. However, everybody has to start somewhere. Your businesses of dealing with raw materials, government contracts etc seem feasible because of your experience, pedigree etc. To what end does this come into play for the people you'll be helping? What type of businesses do you propose working best for your service? Service-based operations? Franchises? Branded products? B2B? B2G?

5. What about bootstrapping? As I've experienced my own ups and downs, one thing I've noticed is that people generally have a "single" talent-base, and the operations which work out the best revolve around it. You mentioned a degree, knowing UHNWI's and other credentials. If someone has this, but without an idea, would you accept them into the program? What would your process be if that person wanted to bootstrap everything (and their industry was conducive of it)?

6. How do you handle failure? If I come into the program, assimilate your advice, roll the dice and experience a failure so catastrophic that I'm forced to file for bankruptcy - what happens then? Taking on debt and investor money is great until it goes wrong... and go wrong something will. You have your head screwed on because you're dealing with commodities that are in demand (seemingly by governments). What if someone's business isn't so clear-cut? What if someone's business interest is to get a consumer product produced in the Far East and get it sold by whatever means they can (which may include FBA)? Do you have input on this side of things, or just about getting capitalized?

Many thanks

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Don’t know why anyone is hating on the negative or positive responses.

This is an ad. Like all ads, they are open to positive and negative responses by the market. So if you put a product on Instagram ads for instance, and people that see the ad and start hating on it. Do you say “curse this market, the market is so dumb”? “How dare they hate my product?” Or the smarter thing to do is to take into consideration the negative responses and improve your offer?

When I make ads, do I expect 100% positive responses? Nope. The market decides all.

Find it quite odd, really how people that have so called accomplished a lot, don’t have this realization.
We’re not arguing against negative feedback on ads themselves, but against negative feedback on having ads in the first place.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Who wants 2020 to be the year you start building an empire?

Whatever you are doing... Whatever you want to do... Let's make it bigger.

The results have spoken for themselves.

Get in touch with me kak@killbigger.com

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ladies and Gentlemen! I am still taking apps!

Think you have what it takes? Send the rundown to kak@killbigger.com

We will look it over together!

Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I am incredibly excited and honored to be a part of this.

Thank you, @Kak , for accepting me into the protege program. I am incredibly excited to see what how this develops.

I'm already seeing "thinking bigger" in action. My mind is already blown. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

No way!

Very happy for you both to be working together -this will be epic.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
I am incredibly excited and honored to be a part of this.

Thank you, @Kak , for accepting me into the protege program. I am incredibly excited to see what how this develops.

I'm already seeing "thinking bigger" in action. My mind is already blown. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

Kill it! Way to go you two! Excited to see all the big things to come out of this!

We'd say 화이팅 in Korean which means "Fighting". Not in the sense of literally fighting but in a form of encouragement, you got this, all for the best! :)

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Maybe @Scot can elaborate on how a big portion of our discussions were centered cleaning up the uncertainty.

Kak definitely will pull apart your ideas, because when you go to investors, they’re going to as well. Additionally, when you go to market, your business will face an unimaginable number of issues and problems.

But by cleaning that up, you have a better outcome.

I’m not sure how I can elaborate it better than @Kak did other than to say, he looks at everything to a completely different an unique lens. He’ll find the problems, he’ll find the hidden gem that needs to be polished.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.