The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Advertise RESTRICTED Products On FB/Google? (Crypto)

Anything related to investing, including crypto

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
I have a client for my Digital Marketing Agency that wants FB/PPC Ads + A Sales Funnel website built.

The problem?

His product is a Crypto Trading Signal Indicator AKA a software that tells you if Bitcoin is going up or down and what trading decision you should take.

Facebook/Google don't allow Crypto Advertisements.

Is there a way I can "frame" the Landing Page and Ad to get around the Crypto restriction - such as something like "Make Money Online" or. "Passive Income" and thus revealing the my client's Crypto product in his EMAIL Campaign of the Sales Funnel?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ojizy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 25, 2019
Why not use coinzilla or Adx they are good platforms for Crypto advertisement

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I don't personally have a ton of experience with them, but have you looked into Solo Ads as well? I know this doesn't exactly answer your question but I think the best thing to do is simply look for alternatives off FB & Google rather than trying to use a workaround.

My assumption would be that even if you managed to get around them by framing it and following up via email, your opt-in's and leads are gonna be pretty low quality as they don't really know what they're getting into and the vast majority may have no interest in crypto. Even if they end up jumping aboard, I would assume you'd struggle with retention as these are people going to be "shiny-object syndrome" all day.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada

WOW! Thanks for that man. I just saw it. Looks like CoinZilla connects Crypto Advertisers to Crypto/Finance Publications that ALLOW these advertisements. Pretty much what I'm looking for as it has my client's exact target market and is viable as a PPC strategy.

The only issue?

I'm scared my client might go behind my back and use CoinZilla himself to drive the ads (So I lose out on the management fee).

Is this possible? Or do clients of agencies that typically use these "Ad Networks" not do that since it's too complicated?

Thanks

I don't personally have a ton of experience with them, but have you looked into Solo Ads as well? I know this doesn't exactly answer your question but I think the best thing to do is simply look for alternatives off FB & Google rather than trying to use a workaround.

My assumption would be that even if you managed to get around them by framing it and following up via email, your opt-in's and leads are gonna be pretty low quality as they don't really know what they're getting into and the vast majority may have no interest in crypto. Even if they end up jumping aboard, I would assume you'd struggle with retention as these are people going to be "shiny-object syndrome" all day.

Thanks. Yes I have a Solo Ad Provider who charges around $0.75 per click. Maybe I can use my client's $1,000 adspend to drive 1,000+ clicks instead of PPC or FB.

Will have to go back to my client and say that, but I'm sure all he cares about is results.

Maybe for my "Crypto Clients", I can offer Influencer Marketing & Solo Ads.

For my "Regular Clients", I can do PPC and FB.

But still - My Crypto Clients are VERY interested in wanting to drive FB/Google Paid Traffic... there's gotta be a way to have decent conversions and get around it

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
But still - My Crypto Clients are VERY interested in wanting to drive FB/Google Paid Traffic... there's gotta be a way to have decent conversions and get around it

So I was just reading a little about it because I'm not entirely familiar with the Crypto rules - never had clients that do it. Anyway, I saw FB recently relaxed their ban and allow educational content around Crypto.

"In an updated policy announced on May 8, the social media firm said ads involving blockchain technology, industry news, educational content or events related to cryptocurrency will no longer require prior written approval."

You could try a funnel that's basically blog style. Talking about the product/crypto education/ etc. Embed a sign-up form or a text link or something along those lines that prompts people to enter their email in exchange for XYZ which you can then use an email sequence to promote the end product.

Again, IDK if this would actually work or how easy it would be to implement but food for thought.

Damien C

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Mar 19, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
You could acquire a second domain with an offer that overlaps with cryptocurrency without specifically mentioning it in the URL or site text. You setup a redirect after the ad is approved to go to the actual site / offer. This violates their terms and conditions so only run it connected to an account / credit card that you're happy to burn if they catch on.

Facebook clamped down on dating recently as they're in the business. Instead of explicitly advertising a dating site for my client, it was a "what is your ideal partner quiz, why you're single quiz" that went straight to the actual dating site. Seemed to work OK.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.