The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Got the wrong target audience .. how can I benefit from them?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Pharaoh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 20, 2013
Hello fastlaners,

I made a facebook page related to nutrition while I was developing a system that helps people lose weight. the FB page is doing good, but I discovered that the audience I have is not the paying type audience. I tried to market my system by different ways " direct ads, pitching customer by custmoer, doing free intro webinars" with no success.
my question here:
alot of my audience keep asking me to do a free mass follow up system for anyone to sign up and benefit from a generaliezed, not personalizied nutrition system.

I was thinking about doing something general to benefit everyone. maybe a contest.
do you think I should do this for more reputation and branding? and how to make profits inderctly from this?!

also, if you have any books that can give me some insights it'll be great.

thanks for your help :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I dont understand. Why dont you just change the audience of the ads. Problem solved.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Pharaoh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 20, 2013

Arian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 10, 2014
- Create/Use a website, run adsense (or more lucrative ads) to generate a minimum of revenue (however facebook algorythm isn't website posts friendly anymore as it was before viralnova)
- Create a website, run a premium section (but this is what isn't working for you right?)
- Create a website, Create a hipp character/brand, sell merchandise (people may be more likly to spend their money on physical things instead of services they can do on their own)
- Create an app and promote it on facebook, run ads in the app
- sell merchandise directly over facebook (with amazon or similar marketplaces as product channels)

Last edited:

cautiouscapy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 30, 2012
UK
well, thats a good prespective cautiouscapy. Then, how can I benefit from this "non- paying" niche?!

If I'd had a good idea, I'd have posted it ;-)

If I have understood your "untapped niche" correctly, do you think these people spend money on nutritional supplements (eventually, once they trust you). Doesn't have to be your own supplements, but you could call it lead generation and find a market for these leads.

I mean done nicely, honorably and with integrity.

Tell us more about what you're being asked for, if you care to share.

healthstatus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 11, 2011
Indianapolis, IN USA
put together some profiles of your "typical" visitors, gender/age/net worth/as much detail as you can. Then things will start to become more clearer, if you have a lot of young moms you will push differently than if you have college students or middle age men.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.