Not a Long Time Ago I got my hands on the Millionaire Fastlane , ever since then I want to start my own hustle and not do a 9-5 like my peers. I'll be graduating in 2021. I am scared for my future honestly and want to generate an income stream immediately, I don't care if it doesn't make me enough money in the beginning coz I'll improve on it gradually.
My main issue here is finding a mentor IRL who has walked this path before and can guide me throughout. Many people who have done good in their business life have had mentors. As a beginner who has nothing to show, how can I find a mentor? And what steps have others taken when they were in my place to get to the top (getting out of the rat race)?
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post his question.
Thank you
My main issue here is finding a mentor IRL who has walked this path before and can guide me throughout. Many people who have done good in their business life have had mentors. As a beginner who has nothing to show, how can I find a mentor? And what steps have others taken when they were in my place to get to the top (getting out of the rat race)?
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post his question.
Thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
