The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An ambitious 21 year old who has a financial goal of hitting 1 billion dollar but he's from a 3rd world country namely Philippines.

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 28, 2022
Greetings to the top-guns and young-guns of the fastlane forum!

Hello! my name is Rj and I'm 21 years old who is so ambitious of his financial goal of hitting a 1 billion dollar cash and from a 3rd world country namely Philippines. (Pardon my English and grammar)

To give you a background, my mom is a property manager and my dad is a civil engineer/sanitary engineer and I'm a senior high graduate (STEM) and I am the middle child of a 3 siblings. My social status here in Philippines is middle class which if you compare to a 1st world country I think lower-middle. ( I don't know if I'm right but my mom making 2000$ a month my dad is a freelance so idk how much he's earning) I am a truth seeker and I lust for knowledge because knowledge is power. I stopped going to college when pandemic hits because online class sucks and I enrolled in 2021 in college for Civil Engineering but I dropped out after finishing 1st semester because of intellectually gay teachers. I don't like the school system here which is very outdated and I am not learning something I can use for gaining money.

And I am so in to the life's script whenever I am at school and by God's grace, I found Mj's work. (I thank to God Mj exist) Mj's work changed my life 360 degree! (not only Mj as well as Andrew Tate, elliot hulse, david goggins to name a few but basically it is God who change my life) before I discovered Mj's work, my mind is into entertainment and lots of bullshit but now? I am now intentional on what I consume, do and think. although not 24/7 but I am now training my mind to work for me not against me. It takes time to fully master your mind/self and so it is my goal to master my mind first as a developing young man. And to give more background, I am ten toes deep with God rn, I changed my wicked ways that I desire when I was 13-19 yrs old. I'm building my discipline with God because all I know is Man is Nothing without God and Discipline. I'm engaging in sports such as boxing and calisthenics. My upbringing is not that good and I'm still living with my parents.

And now, I am bound to make a decision whenever I will choose to go back to college or take a vocational course about technopreneurship and go overseas to pursue my financial goal and to grow and expand my mind about the world. But I'm confused because to be honest, I want to really grow as a person and I want to swim in ocean where sharks swim. Opportunities here in Philippines is so tight you need to be a greedy politician to achieve 1 billion dollar in a span of 10 years. But I have an idea that if I go back to college and pursue a 4 years course, I will find someone with the a common goal and build a project with him/her that will lead to my financial goal. I really need your advice especially those who have achieved their fastlane objectives.

Should I go back to college or take a vocational course and go to 1st world country and pursue fastlane objectives?
I don't know if I am rushing the process or I am flying so high i need to be grounded back to reality.

Any genuine advice for the ones who had achieved their fastlane objectives will be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
1 billion dollar in a span of 10 years

Should I go back to college or take a vocational course and go to 1st world country and pursue fastlane objectives?
I don't know if I am rushing the process or I am flying so high i need to be grounded back to reality.

Any genuine advice for the ones who had achieved their fastlane objectives will be appreciated.
First, welcome to the forums RJ.

Second, slow down and have a look around here.

When you do you'll notice a few things: a) there are some fairly successful people here who genuinely want to help others on their journey b) there's a lot of value in these posts too that can help you on your way to financial freedom and c) there are even more people here who read the book, found the forums and haven't found success or have made a few audacious posts and faded away into oblivion.

Your goal of $1 billion in 10 years is an incredibly big one, even by the standards of the forum. Some would say unreasonably big. In actuality this isn't a goal but an aspiration. There's nothing wrong with having aspirations but you also need to have some reasonable, achievable goals and a plan to achieve them as first steps to help get you on your way. Remember to make such a big impact you need to provide value to others on a massive scale.

I get it. Many of us have been there. You've read the book and your head is spinning with this new found perspective. You're eager to get going and you don't know where to start. Spend some time with Gold and Notable threads. Understand how others have found opportunities to provide value. Because really that's the first step; finding your opportunity to provide value to other people. Once you have that then you can start your own path to freedom.

Good luck!

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 28, 2022
First, welcome to the forums RJ.

Second, slow down and have a look around here.

When you do you'll notice a few things: a) there are some fairly successful people here who genuinely want to help others on their journey b) there's a lot of value in these posts too that can help you on your way to financial freedom and c) there are even more people here who read the book, found the forums and haven't found success or have made a few audacious posts and faded away into oblivion.

Your goal of $1 billion in 10 years is an incredibly big one, even by the standards of the forum. Some would say unreasonably big. In actuality this isn't a goal but an aspiration. There's nothing wrong with having aspirations but you also need to have some reasonable, achievable goals and a plan to achieve them as first steps to help get you on your way. Remember to make such a big impact you need to provide value to others on a massive scale.

I get it. Many of us have been there. You've read the book and your head is spinning with this new found perspective. You're eager to get going and you don't know where to start. Spend some time with Gold and Notable threads. Understand how others have found opportunities to provide value. Because really that's the first step; finding your opportunity to provide value to other people. Once you have that then you can start your own path to freedom.

Good luck!
Thank you big bro!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...