The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

29 y/o german fastlane student

Jackal0

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Mar 17, 2014
Hi everyone,

with this post, I want to, obviously, introduce myself.

My name is Stefan and I'm from Hanover, Germany. As I've written in the title, I'm 29 years old.
I have a B.Sc. in Business Informatics (in german: Wirtschaftsinformatik), but currently unemployed.

It was two years ago since I developed a deeper interest in my money management. Before that, I didn't care, I never got into debt and saved some amount, but that was it.
My first book was "The Richest Man of Babylon" which I really enjoyed and from that on, I bought a lot of guru books; from Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman and my then favourite Robert Kiyosaki.
During this time, the sound soo interesting, but their books were, as we all know, just their Fastlane business model and full of sh*t.
But then, in November 2013 I discovered "The Millionaire Fastlane " and it hit me like a punch in the face that nearly everything I've read before was worthless...

To the present:
Due to my unemployment and having problems finding a job, I thinking about becoming self-employed.
Since I've been a somewhat successful Magic the Gathering cards buyer and seller and I really liked the idea of buying and selling, I think of, in short, becoming an Ebay sell agent and later opening a thrift-shop for male clothes and electronics with an own webshop.

I know, this isn't really fastlane, but a way to make a living and get more experience in being an entrepreneur.

I further know, I'm the only one who can make this decision, but I would really like to get some feedback regarding this idea.

Greetings, Stefan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt B

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 6, 2014
Klar, warum nicht?

I believe if you're looking for some quality feedback, your questions should be a bit more detailed though.
Find your niche, outline your business model and get started with your own progress thread in this forum.
Think of ways on how to make this a fastlane business model.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...