• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

GOLD Web 3.0 (Ethereum) is happening, and most people have no idea what it even is.

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by parkerscott, May 6, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Arun Siva

Arun Siva W. SMYTHE BATES Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,012
    F*ck jamie dimon. The incompetent SOB had no clue few years back were 2Bilion dollars went from chase.... I hope this transpires to oust him from his lunacy.

2. ColbyG

ColbyG Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $176
    I also like this line of thinking. So Ethereum uses solidity, while Neo uses existing programming languages. Since I already know a bit of Java, if I was to develop a Dapp, I'd develop it for Neo since I won't have to learn a new language. Plus you always know that those programming languages will be useful in the future.

These early days right now could be like the days before the app store was started. So getting in now could be very valuable.

James Fend likes this.
  3. ColbyG

Rep Bank:
    $176
    I agree with this. I think there is way too much hype around cryptocurrencies at the moment, and its not sustainable. I believe it will 'crash' in the short term but then in a few years we will just see it as a correction. And a much needed one in my opinion.

4. James Fend

James Fend Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,052
    THIS. My dev team and I had a pretty deep discussion into apps on Eth and other crypto... it's crazy that we have yet to discover what blockchain can really do.

Most people think in terms of like building an exchange (coinbase, kraken, etc.), another coin, or marketplace app, etc. but it goes beyond that.

Blockchain and other tech like Hashgraph, I think this is the beginning of the true Web 3.0 - building on top of the internet and connection in un-imaginable ways.

ksc23 and ColbyG like this.
  5. JScott

JScott Platinum Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,657
    ColbyG and James Fend like this.
  6. ColbyG

Rep Bank:
    $176
    Amazing news! This what we need more of to move out of the hype and into real world valuation.

Side note: A dapp called Virtue Poker has signed Phil Ivey as a representative. Interesting for those into poker.

LleixG likes this.