The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Walter Hay’s Rare Discount Sale.

A number of members have asked about buying both of my books together, so I decided to bundle them as a discounted package. Here’s the deal until further notice:

BOTH BOOKS:

Proven Global Sourcing - Proven Global Sourcing. 2019 edition: $97.

Plus…

Create and Source Power Labels For Private Labeling Profits.” 2018 edition: $49

Total before discount $146

Total after discount $97.

SINGLE BOOKS:

For those who want to purchase only one book, not the bundle, you can buy them individually at the discounted rate of $65 for the importing book, or $33 for the labeling book. Payment procedure is the same as described below for the bundle.

Before deciding you should read the testimonials on both sites. See links below, but I couldn’t resist adding here the latest from a Fastlane member: “Hello Walter, I've got both of your books about sourcing products and private labeling, they are great sources of real unique information. Thank you so much!!”

To satisfy FTC rules, the authenticity of all testimonials can be substantiated if required.

Direct sales are handled for me by ImagemodeUK. Payment should be made via the PayPalUK account name Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk Within 48 hours of notification from PayPal, PDF versions of the books will be sent by ImagemodeUK to the email address you used when making payment.

A full refund will be given to any purchaser on request without question, although I would appreciate any feedback.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING SUPPORT: Should you have any questions regarding the processes described in either book, please contact me via PM, or if not confidential, post on my AMA.

Links to my book sites: Power Labels – for Private Labeling Profits
NOTE. You will not receive the discount if you order direct from this site. Pay as above for the discount.

Proven Global Sourcing - Proven Global Sourcing. NOTE. You will not receive the discount if you order direct from this site. Pay as above for the discount.

Walter

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:28 PM
Proven Global Sourcing - Proven Global Sourcing. Import the easy way.

Create and source labels that sell and build a GREAT brand in the process Power Labels – for Private Labeling Profits Discover why I call them Power Labels

IMPORTANT EDIT: I am currently compiling a list of links to help in sourcing label and packaging products in the EU.
This list will be incorporated in the next labeling book revision that I hope to have competed early 2019. Keep your eyes open for an announcement when your free downloads of the update will be available.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Imagemodeuk have informed me that attempts to send my 2018 importing book to a buyer in Texas have failed. The emails bounced.

If the buyer cares to send me a PM, I can send it by return PM (subject to time zones.)

Walter

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Hi Walter, previously you mentioned that in the next revision of the "Import Direct from China..." book, you'll be including a big list of all the manufacturers in the world and where to find the X manu for X product.
Is that out already?

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter, previously you mentioned that in the next revision of the "Import Direct from China..." book, you'll be including a big list of all the manufacturers in the world and where to find the X manu for X product.
Is that out already?
Sorry but that book revision won't be finished until early to mid 2019 . Meanwhile I am working on the list of sites that will enable importers to search for manufacturers in most countries in the world. Quite a few countries won't be included because they either don't have any products to export or they only export food products or commodities like oil.

The list that I am compiling will have country specific sourcing capability, but I am afraid it is a far more time consuming job than I expected, because not only are many of the sites well hidden, but I have to conduct some product sourcing searches on each before I can add them to my list.

I found one site that purports to provide B2B sites for every country in the world, but it is not worth bothering with. It lists the same exporters on many of the supposedly country specific sites, and often there are none listed for the country where that specific site is supposedly situated.

I expect it could take me several months of my "spare time" to complete this project, so don't hold your breath.

Walter

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Where can we get the updated book if we have previously purchased? The importing book is great.
Send an email to my support team here: msteamwebmaster@gmail.com giving them whatever purchase details you have, even if only the email address you sued when buying the book.

They will send you a free download link.

NOTE: For those buying my book through this marketplace offer, support will be direct via PM to me. (EXPRESS SERVICE ):smile2:

Walter

Eladio1975

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 25, 2018
Imagemodeuk have informed me that attempts to send my 2018 importing book to a buyer in Texas have failed. The emails bounced.

If the buyer cares to send me a PM, I can send it by return PM (subject to time zones.)

Walter
I got it Walter. Thank You. Larry

D

Deleted58089

A great deal, I purchased both of the books and the PDFs received in just 24 hours. A great investment for anyone looking getting into e-commerce. Thanks Walter hay for your contribution to the forum and this deal

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
Very tempted to just buy this simply to learn even though I have no plans to do anything like this. Good luck with your sales!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Very tempted to just buy this simply to learn even though I have no plans to do anything like this. Good luck with your sales!
Learning how to safely source and import, or how to brand and label your products using innovative labeling methods might not directly answer any business or entrepreneurial issues you have currently.

What these books could do for you is give you ideas. The labeling book's emphasis on marketing psychology has been an eye opener for some who have in their own words told me as much.

Walter

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Just wanted to drop a message to vouch for Walter.

Not to sound too dramatic but his knowledge and guidance has quite literally changed my life.

I'm a walking talking advertisement!! By this point I must have generated upwards of a dozen sales of the book.

I guess that is the effect of genuinely caring for your client.

This is entrepreneurship 101. The value Walter offers exceeds the price he charges x100.

Buy. Now.

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
Great pm conversation with Walter on labeling, a true “give back” entrepreneur. I picked up Power Labeling via the PayPal account above, and within the hour the PDF and a personal email from Lance was in my inbox, thanking me for the purchase and encouraging me to share any feedback on the forum or directly with him so he could let Walter know.

Thanks again for being awesome Walter! It’s pillars like yourself that make this forum the best place an entrepreneur could be.

- Brian

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
One Fastlane buyer recently paid and did not receive the books. He PM'd me two weeks later and a diligent search failed to find any record of the payment. Naturally I emailed my son-in-law who immediately sent the PDF copies.

The mystery remains as to what happened, but the most likely explanation is that there is another business located in the UK (where my son-in-law's business is also located) and they have almost identical names.

In order to be sure your payments don't get lost, please be sure to send your payment to the PayPal UK account that has the name Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk.

To help minimize the possibility of a repeat I have edited my original listing.

Walter

LPPC

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Mar 6, 2016
Hello Walter,

Thanks for the offer, I am interested in buying the labeling book, since I already have the importing book (love it!). Is it correct that I only have to send $33 to Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk without prior notification and they will send me the pdf?

Thank you!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hello Walter,

Thanks for the offer, I am interested in buying the labeling book, since I already have the importing book (love it!). Is it correct that I only have to send $33 to Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk without prior notification and they will send me the pdf?

Thank you!
Sorry about my late reply. At last I have my laptop back in working order.

Yes I can confirm the price is still only $33, and all you need do is send that amount to the PayPal account Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk and my son-in-law will send the PDF to the email address you used for your purchase.

He is on the ball, and unless time zone differences mean he is sleeping, he usually sends very promptly. There have been instances when it took just a couple of minutes, but we must allow up to 48 hours.

Walter

LPPC

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Mar 6, 2016
Sorry about my late reply. At last I have my laptop back in working order.

Yes I can confirm the price is still only $33, and all you need do is send that amount to the PayPal account Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk and my son-in-law will send the PDF to the email address you used for your purchase.

He is on the ball, and unless time zone differences mean he is sleeping, he usually sends very promptly. There have been instances when it took just a couple of minutes, but we must allow up to 48 hours.

Walter

Great! I just wanted to send the money but paypal does not let me login without an authenthication sms and currently i am not using that sim card because i am abroad. I will send the payment in 2 days!

Thank you!

jimmeboy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Nov 24, 2009
BOTH BOOKS:

“Import Direct From China and Many Other Countries.” 2018 edition: $97.

Plus…

Create and Source Power Labels For Private Labeling Profits.” 2018 edition: $49

Bought!

Thanks @Walter Hay, looking forward to digging into these books!

Royce2

y'all need jesus
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Dec 16, 2018
Washington State
I am going to buy this as soon as I get my wifes permission. How much longer until the sale? I really would hate to miss such a great opportunity!

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Eagerly waiting for the 2019 version!

Megaman9

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 21, 2018
Any ETA for the 2019 version? Already got the book, just wondering if I should wait a little for the new version before reading it.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi, so all I have to do is send US$97 to Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk and then I will be sent both books to my e-mail right? and when the 2019 version is out I will get the updates??
That's right. The PayPal account is in the name Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk and the books usually arrive in your email inbox within 24 hours. Sometimes due to time zones etc., it can take as much as 48 hours.

The PDFs for the 2019 edition will be automatically sent to you when they are published.

Walter

Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Any ETA for the 2019 version? Already got the book, just wondering if I should wait a little for the new version before reading it.
I am working on it, but my estimate is that it could take another 3 weeks or so. It is a massive revision and expansion, with sourcing sites listed for 41 countries including China, together with DIY instructions on how to source products in countries where I found no worthwhile sourcing sites.

A lot of new and valuable information is being added, including a section on due diligence, but most of what is in the 2018 edition will remain in the 2019 edition.

Walter

CalinPop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 25, 2019
Hi Walter, any chance you will let us know when you have the 2019 edition of your book?
Thanks

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter, any chance you will let us know when you have the 2019 edition of your book?
Thanks
I have finished writing, and the 2019 edition is currently in the hands of my support team. They are designing a new cover, and formatting the entire book.

That process usually takes between one and two weeks.

The book is getting a name change because of the major change in focus as a result of the China/US "Trade War" and the huge opportunities that "war" is opening up for those willing to put extra effort into sourcing.

The book will now be titled: Proven Global Sourcing.

I will be making an announcement as soon as it is ready for distribution. All who have bought previous versions will get the update for free.

Walter

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Latest Update On My Books.

The 2019 importing book
has been delayed while a new website is built. The new site will be ProvenGlobalSourcing.com to reflect the big change from concentrating on China to recognizing that there are now greater than ever global opportunities for importers.

The 2019 labeling book is ready to go, but I prefer to delay release because so many have bought both books, and we will be sending out both to all those people. The work load for Imagemode will be almost halved.

Walter

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Hi Walter,

I just send the payments over Paypal to Imagemodeuk@yahoo.co.uk. I'm looking forward to reading the two books.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge! A while ago I remember reading about your experience with China, but I don't remember... are you able to speak Mandarin? I'm asking because I learned Mandarin for a couple of years but sadly forgot it as I was never able to put it in daily use.

Anyways... Looking forward to what you have to offer, and can't wait for the upgrade to 2019 (which I believe is free according to your website.)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.