The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit - Official Event Thread!

Robert_R

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Jun 8, 2017
New Mexico
Looking good. A bigger room and a raised platform for the speakers. Keep the photos coming and thank you to ones who have already posted some.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
This dude is a champion hoop dancer.

IMG_20200207_180628.jpg

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
First day is in the books, and I must say, it was FN awesome. While the room is larger and there are 50% more people, the room is setup must more efficiently to learn, network, and get the most out of the e vent.

Thank you first day speakers... ya'll did FN great! The big stage was no match for ya!

@amp0193
@Ryford Estores
@Rearden
@AllenCrawley
@Kak
@ZCP
@UnrealCreative

@Bradley R - by chance were you able to record my talk?

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Dinner

IMG_20200207_190000_MP.jpg
IMG_20200207_185944.jpg

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
@MJ DeMarco
Earlier in your presentation you said "trust but verify"

I trusted you on the cookies, but now I have verified you were indeed correct.
XD

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
From this angle we’re going to have 42 shots of @Fox head. Hahaha.. (he’s also super cool btw)

Speaking of which..sooooo many ppl were jetlagged last night BUT they manfully went forward in conversation gracefully and with aplomb!

The buzz of convo during the five minute breaks today (cuz everybody’s slept and we’ve had gallons of nice coffee) sounds like a hive of genius bees..all serious, focused, and brilliant.

And in other news... THERE’S NO LINE TO THE LADIES BATHROOM... EVER. ha!!

Ok I will bring more updates later!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks! Very cool to meet you also.

I am definitely in the jet lagged camp so apologies to anyone if I seem a little out of it.

Today was amazing - took so many notes to go over. I’m very blown away at the quality and effort of each presentation.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
In past years I would be out with you all on the patio...

... This year I am taking the night to prepare an amazing close out preso that you guys deserve. Let's hope I have a voice!

Day 1 was amazing, Everyone that presented was top notch. We laughed, we learned, and a few guys ....farted?

Expect Day 2 to really bring it!

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020
Just got here!! I’m homeless until 4PM check in. :rofl:

Chilling out back with a cigar in the sun.

Definitely an hour plus left in this stick.
Thank you for your presentation Kak I respect and appreciate learning so much from you. I especially appreciated learning new ideas around Responsibility. The fact that you didn’t allow your introverted personality to stand in the way of attaining your dreams was inspiring. I loved the new perspective of what constitutes a successful business, a mere $500,000 is considered “small” wow! I wonder how you started. You mentioned you dove in, Did you think global and act local?

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020
Well folks it has started! This is the official event thread, feel free to share anything here.

Take lots of photos!
Post your notes!
Chat and converse here!
Comment on any topic or presentation (but please don't record, unless permitted by presenter!)

It's on!
It was great to meet you in person. Thanks for the great kick-off I appreciated all you had to say about having a strong purpose to pull us through hard times & the importance of having “porous beliefs”. Thank you for the books, the event, the forum, & the photo op. I learned a ton, excited to put it into action.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I just turned $100 into $133 at the poker table! Eoeoeoeoeoeoe

I made it to $150 but then I lost some

farmer79

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
322%
Nov 24, 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
The value at this event is just off the charts.

It is 3 Am and I am still digesting the most interesting conversation that I had with Runum.

I didn’t know him but he came and introduced himself and we got to talking. My wife and I homeschool our children and this is something that is important to us and we want to give them the best education possible. However it is easy to fall into the rut of just buying a curriculum and having all of them do the same thing in the same way. Sort of like a mini school which isn’t necessarily bad but to me takes away one of the biggest benefits of homeschooling.

So Runum says the most incredible thing to me, and I am probably badly paraphrasing so I welcome him to correct me but here goes, “teaching is sales, you are selling an education to children, and you need a good value proposition to get them to buy.” I had never thought about this way before and the more I ponder it the more profound it becomes. I thought we were doing a good job, but when I think of how I could better tailor what we teach each individual child if I approached it like a critically important sales call where I needed them to buy in based on their strengths and interests and I realize we have a long way to go.

Connor

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jan 2, 2012
South Carolina
Had a great conversation with @Runum as well- helped give me a new perspective on my dad and appreciate him much more. I definitely had no clue how much this conference would impact me already.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
The value at this event is just off the charts.

It is 3 Am and I am still digesting the most interesting conversation that I had with Runum.

I didn’t know him but he came and introduced himself and we got to talking. My wife and I homeschool our children and this is something that is important to us and we want to give them the best education possible. However it is easy to fall into the rut of just buying a curriculum and having all of them do the same thing in the same way. Sort of like a mini school which isn’t necessarily bad but to me takes away one of the biggest benefits of homeschooling.

So Runum says the most incredible thing to me, and I am probably badly paraphrasing so I welcome him to correct me but here goes, “teaching is sales, you are selling an education to children, and you need a good value proposition to get them to buy.” I had never thought about this way before and the more I ponder it the more profound it becomes. I thought we were doing a good job, but when I think of how I could better tailor what we teach each individual child if I approached it like a critically important sales call where I needed them to buy in based on their strengths and interests and I realize we have a long way to go.

It was great to meet you and talk with you. Providing valuable and lasting education experience is something that is important to me and it should be priority for every parent. Parents chose to procreate they are responsible for that education. They can outsource and partner with me but the ultimate choice and responsibility is the parents'. Your children are too important to minimize or marginalize their future. I wish you well.

Had a great conversation with @Runum as well- helped give me a new perspective on my dad and appreciate him much more. I definitely had no clue how much this conference would impact me already.

Thank you for the kind words. I am happy we got thr opportunity to visit. We all have different life experiences and that brings different perspectives.

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
Jul 9, 2018
IMG_20200207_202325.jpg

@Kak looks like a mob boss issuing orders to his men. Ha ha!

steelandchrome

Author of The Retail Leader Book.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
Crowd loved my speech, ;) Let's do this!

Attachments

• 20200208_080614.jpg
    20200208_080614.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 77

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The room just gave a round of applause for @Andy Black — Andy you are appreciated and missed here at the Summit. Thank you for your contributions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.