The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit "Social" Thread

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
@BellaPippin and I are sharing a car back to the resort tomorrow around 7-7:30PM AZ Time. PM us if anyone else is flying in around then.

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020
To anyone reading this thread, which days will you be there? It will help to know who is available on which days for getting people together.

I get there at 8:30 PM Thursday & leave Sunday at 4:30 PM (both Phoenix time).
Hi I get there around same time as you. There has been confirmed case of Coronavirus in Phoenix Bring Your

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
@SteveO will there be need for a car to pick-up people tomorrow for the hike at 10:30? I can pick-up 4 people. Let me know please, since I come from Scottsdale old town, and not directly from Talking Stick Resort.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
Hi I get there around same time as you. There has been confirmed case of Coronavirus in Phoenix Bring Your
Don't worry I have my Mardi Gras outfit to fly in.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1580345004407.jpg
    FB_IMG_1580345004407.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2

Mission1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
Dec 15, 2017
United States

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Guys and gals... to facilitate chat and by-the-moment coordination during the event, I went ahead and made a Slack channel. Thought it might help. Anyone can join with this invite link:

Join Fastlane2020 Workspace

If anyone's not familiar, Slack is a work application that combines chat, VOIP calls, screen sharing, etc. Pretty easy to install on phone and/or laptop, and has a web interface too.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
@SteveO will there be need for a car to pick-up people tomorrow for the hike at 10:30? I can pick-up 4 people. Let me know please, since I come from Scottsdale old town, and not directly from Talking Stick Resort.

Hey Marek,

Can you pick up 2 people from area Scottsdale Horizon Center?

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Guys and gals... to facilitate chat and by-the-moment coordination during the event, I went ahead and made a Slack channel. Thought it might help. Anyone can join with this invite link:

Join Fastlane2020 Workspace

If anyone's not familiar, Slack is a work application that combines chat, VOIP calls, screen sharing, etc. Pretty easy to install on phone and/or laptop, and has a web interface too.
Excellent.

Water

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
506%
Jun 1, 2015
Hey All,
I have 12 electric bikes/scooters reserved. I may be able to add to this if anyone else wishes to come along. The cost is $45 per person. We will meet at 9:30 am at :

Phat Rides USA
7901 E Thomas Rd, Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Let me know if you have a vehicle to drive for carpool from the hotel.

The ride is 2 hours long through the Scottsdale canals and washes down to Tempe Town Lake. Anyone interested can meet us for lunch afterwards even if you don't go on the ride. Suggestions are welcome but I like Sweet Tomatoes. Don't have one in my town so I like to go whenever the opportunity arises.

The list that I have so far:
@JustinY , @JordanK , @Harbourmaster , @Fox , @MetalGear , @PapaGang , @21elnegocio , @TreyAllDay , Steven K, Jason O , @SteveO , @AceVentures , @Strategery

Questionable:
@amp0193 , @Bora.s , @WillHurtDontCare , @Empires , @akotu , @TTG SS , @MitchC @becks22 , @Runum , @FastManCostin

There will be other ad lib events going on. This one required me to put down a sizable deposit so if you sign up, I would appreciate it if you don't bail out to do something else.

There is still room for more if anyone else wants to come along.

I'm in!

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Anyone else have a flight arriving around 830 tonight want to split a cab to the hotel?

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
If anyone at the summit is good with Excel in general and VBA in particular, and wants to make back part of the cost of their ticket by early next please let’s get together. I have a problem that I can’t fix, but that someone smarter than me could probably solve in a few hours.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
If anyone at the summit is good with Excel in general and VBA in particular, and wants to make back part of the cost of their ticket by early next please let’s get together. I have a problem that I can’t fix, but that someone smarter than me could probably solve in a few hours.

Former actuarial / financial / data analyst here - Excel was my life for a while. I'll be at the hotel in an hour for the summit. I'll be happy to take a look.

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
So what is everyone doing tomorrow ? Any hikes or meetups early morning ?

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020
That may or may not happen, but then get ready to be welcomed by a group that gets you & accepts you as you are. Because that WILL happen. We got you, boo boo.
Red thank you for your awesomeness!! This is the first event I’ve ever attended where even though there were lots of millionaires and billionaires that I didn’t feel less than...
When asked what was the best presentation of the conference you were named #1 in the top three of 17 all star ⭐️ line up.
My friend and I don’t even have spouses but your share spoke to our hearts. We will know what to do and not do when we do get spouses. Lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.