The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Setting Dogs and Their People Up for Success in Behavior, Health, and Life - Progress Thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
I admit, I didn't spend the time to make a more appropriate newsletter name, so Paw Parent Press it is (for now). I got rid of the paid subscriptions on my site and created my first ever landing page for it, which was really fun. I have about 6 or 7 people signed up since yesterday, but I'd appreciate any feedback on my landing page since I'm still getting the hang of it.

I also gave my first attempt at a Google Ads campaign following Andy's guidance and videos. I'm sure I got some things wrong, but I'm happy to have started learning; I'll get the hang of it the more I do it. I'd also really appreciate some feedback on that landing page as well.

Thanks in advance! I'd be happy to talk dogs with you in exchange.

newsletter:
Newsletter | Canis Fidelis

Google Ads Landing:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I admit, I didn't spend the time to make a more appropriate newsletter name, so Paw Parent Press it is (for now). I got rid of the paid subscriptions on my site and created my first ever landing page for it, which was really fun. I have about 6 or 7 people signed up since yesterday, but I'd appreciate any feedback on my landing page since I'm still getting the hang of it.

I also gave my first attempt at a Google Ads campaign following Andy's guidance and videos. I'm sure I got some things wrong, but I'm happy to have started learning; I'll get the hang of it the more I do it. I'd also really appreciate some feedback on that landing page as well.

newsletter:

Google Ads Landing:
Too much “I”

Start off talking about them and their problems.

Then talk about what the solutions look like

Then how you can help and what they need to do next

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Just sharing this Facebook group here. I only joined yesterday and posted once.

1713171559801.png

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
What an amazing thread!

I wish you to succeed and turn this into a full-time gig and a big exit (if you want that in the future)!

Following.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

newsletter:

Google Ads Landing:
For your Google Ads landing page:

What headline do you have in your ad? Put that in the landing page?

Maybe it was "Dog Training Over Zoom"

In which case put that as the headline on the landing page.

Hmmm. Why I'd the call free? Maybe don't mention the price and track how many people click through to find out the price?

Tip: post screenshots for posterity. Then when you change it you have a history of what it was.
Screenshot_20240415-151006_Chrome.jpg

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
Okay, another small update just because I'm so excited.

Yesterday I ended up having 3 one-on-one sessions at my new $50/hr rate. Gosh I love doing these sessions - it is so rewarding to hear people get excited and have new hope for their dogs, and also see dogs learn so fast.

Yesterday I also got my playdate finder started; I have about 8 people on it and another two or so thinking about it. I also have a similar number of people signed up for my newsletter.

I also had some personal excitement - Klaus (brain tumor boy) for the first time EVER showed a small sign of play towards one of our other dogs. My first thought is that he has had this large, slow growing tumor ever since we got him and now it's shrinking, he's feeling better, and we are getting to see his real personality. Or, maybe the acupuncture worked better than expected and it relieved a lot of built up stress? I don't know, but I'm overjoyed at how well he's doing.

Another personal success - with a little bit of help ($3K) from my partner, I have officially paid off my private loan ($25K) that I took out for Klaus' brain tumor treatment (MRI, radiation, meds, emergency vets, etc.). It was supposed to be a 5 year loan, but I paid it off in about 5 months. Next up the rest of my student loans (~$11K). Then my car (~$30K). And of course paying my partner back. After this it'll just be my half of the mortgage and solar panels, a pretty light load comparatively. So, I'm hoping I can get out of my 9-to-5 by the end of the year - knock on wood that nothing else happens to set me back. In the last ~2 weeks my side hustle revenue is at about half of what I did in all of Q1, so hopefully I can keep this ball rolling in the right direction.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi @REV5028

Just showing how I've signed up Bella for a training starting soon:

1713533683944.png

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Screenshot_20240427-074006_Chrome.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.