The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Advice? Launching MVP soon and was invited to talk about it on a New Podcast? Should I do it or Pass...

Jessica Reid

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 9, 2020
New Jersey
Hi there,

I need some advice.

I am launching an MVP (Minimal Viable Product) soon for my business idea to prove viability. My business idea is a live streaming co-working community for remote workers and aspiring/established entrepreneurs building a business.

I have about 11 people on my list since I published my landing page a couple of weeks ago and sent my first progress update email last week Sunday.

Yesterday, I received an email from someone who hosts a Podcast. The Podcast is fairly new. It was launched in July 2021 and has 18 episodes so far. The host also maintains a YouTube Channel of 6,000+ subscribers, where people can watch podcast episodes in addition to streaming it on Apple Podcast and Spotify.

My question is should I accept the invitation to talk about my business on his podcast or should I pass until I've had a chance to really work through my business first?

I love the idea that doing the podcast could add more people to my email list and and potentially drive more leads in the future...

however, I'm worried that due to the infancy of my business and the logistical unknowns that I'm trying to work out, that it may not be wise to hop on a podcast and talk just yet.

Should I do the podcast or should I pass...

Thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

iCraveFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 15, 2021
Hi there,

I need some advice.

I am launching an MVP (Minimal Viable Product) soon for my business idea to prove viability. My business idea is a live streaming co-working community for remote workers and aspiring/established entrepreneurs building a business.

I have about 11 people on my list since I published my landing page a couple of weeks ago and sent my first progress update email last week Sunday.

Yesterday, I received an email from someone who hosts a Podcast. The Podcast is fairly new. It was launched in July 2021 and has 18 episodes so far. The host also maintains a YouTube Channel of 6,000+ subscribers, where people can watch podcast episodes in addition to streaming it on Apple Podcast and Spotify.

My question is should I accept the invitation to talk about my business on his podcast or should I pass until I've had a chance to really work through my business first?

I love the idea that doing the podcast could add more people to my email list and and potentially drive more leads in the future...

however, I'm worried that due to the infancy of my business and the logistical unknowns that I'm trying to work out, that it may not be wise to hop on a podcast and talk just yet.

Should I do the podcast or should I pass...

Thanks for reading!
This is a tough question. The worst that can happen is you make a fool of yourself in front of alot of people. While the best thing is you gain credibility and fame.

Personanlly, i think you should wait it out. More chances will come later . If things go south gour business will be affected in the longterm.

Of course its up to you

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
fool of yourself in front of alot of people.
Not a lot...

And if you go in with honesty and humility I doubt you end up looking foolish either.

I say go for it. I'm guessing you need the practice talking about this biz and you have to start somewhere. Why not start here?

Also you can tell the podcast you have concerns and you want to deliver the best podcast possible, so maybe they could share their questions in advance so you can be as prepared as possible?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.