The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most of us ain't getting rich, and that's okay

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great, another "lower your expectations" thread to convince people to aspire for survival over affluence so they can play checkers and mountain bike all day. Never mind, you can't afford to pay the parking fees at the national park.

SMH. Perhaps I should rename this place TheMediocrityForum.

If I was new here, inspired by Fastlane, and this was the first thread I read here, I'd be like WTF?

You don't need a private jet, a mansion with 15 "hoes" in it.
You don't need a Ferrari. You don't need a Rolex.

As someone who lives in a "mansion", I can't tell you how wrong you are. People who can't afford mansions, besmirch mansions. Large homes become problematic when the owner can't afford it, which turns out, is most people. Never take advice from broke people projecting how the rich or affluent live, or should live. They're full of shit, and they only have a bullhorn because their screed furthers an agenda.

As for the private jet, a private jet is the ultimate expression of "freedom" -- but you're not talking about that "type" of freedom are ya?

You're NOT talking about the type of freedom that flies to Australia on a moment's notice, you're talking about "freedom of time" -- not financial freedom. Your financial freedom involves lowering standards, minimalism, and removing yourself from all economic activity.

In other words, your financial freedom involves standing in line at an airport for 4 hours and being stuffed in an airplane like a sardine. Your financial freedom involves walking past that nice restaurant for the umpteenth time because it's "not in the budget"

Yo boys, I gotz myself "financial freedom bro." Gimme a FN break.

The Fastlane is not about a flashy lifestyle, it's about FREEDOM.

Yes, financial freedom + time freedom. Not "lower your expectations" and live like a broke co-ed so I can play checkers all day, but not really afford anything.

Most of y'all want money so you can buy VALIDATION and THE RESPECT of others, NOT FREEDOM.

You're projecting.

I'm sure for a lot of teens that might be true due to immaturity.

Those who have self-awareness and aren't suffering from denial about how the real world works, don't care what others think.

You can be rich and be a slave to your "business".
There are many people out there who is rich but miserable. They don't even have time to see their kids or other loved ones.

Ah yes, the same old trope: There are rich miserable people. They're slaves to their business.

So all those poor people crying about inflation must be happy beyond measure.

Your argument is flawed, and binary.

How about having BOTH TIME and FINANCIAL freedom? AND also seeing your loved ones?

Can all those 3 things co-exist?

Yes, they can. But according to you, we should just lower our standards. SMH.

You need BALANCE. Everything in life is about balance.

Balance is for people who strive for mediocrity and worry about paying their bills for the month, and how they'll afford a new car when the 25 year old one dies. I'm proud of the imbalances I led in my life throughout the years because it got me the life I have today.

Would you rather make 300k a year and work 11 hours a day, or make 60k online, but work 5 hours a day and spend the rest of your time with your loved ones or on other things that you love doing.

The answer needs context of each scenario.

The guy who makes $300K might make enough money in the next 4 years to never worry about money ever again, while the lazy "mountain bike all day" guy has to worry about where his next copywriting gig is coming from. One guys has the potential to realize REAL financial freedom, not the "I can't buy anything" suckfest for a lifetime.

Thousands of people still live in TENTS because they don't have a home anymore.

What happened in Turkey is sad. I can't speak for the economic situation there with respect to the affluent and the poor.

However, if a similar tragedy occurred in the US I can say those with real financial freedom wouldn't be living in FEMA tents. They would flee elsewhere and would probably assess their options in a hotel, or some nice airBnb. The type of "freedom" you describe ends up with you having limited, to no options.

The point of financial freedom is freedom without fiscal constraint.

You aren't talking about that.

You're talking about lowering standards and expectations.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

If you wake up everday, you're healthy and so your loved ones, I think you're already rich.
I know it sounds corny but that's simply a fact.

Ugh. The presumption here is you can't be rich, and also be healthy and spend time with your loved ones.

I've been doing that for 20 years.

For F*cks sake.

While I understand the theme of your post, it is mostly a popular rehash of the new mediocrity trope that appeals to adults who want to live selfishly like children.

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Epictetus

Here, I fixed it for ya...

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Klaus Schwab

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
But keep in mind that you're probably going to fail and won't get rich.
If you keep in this in mind, you will lose.

It takes an inner savage to go through failure after failure and keep going until they get success.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Imagine walking into a gym and proclaiming "most of you will never be fit, and that's okay, as long as you wake up next to loved ones you'll always be fit in your heart".

Like, cool... now get out, the adults are working on themselves.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm not rich and I don't know if I'll ever get rich.

If I said, "only %5 of the members on this forum will get rich", you'd automatically think that you're in that %5. And that's simply not true. You're probably not. I'm sorry.

And that's completely okay. You don't need a private jet, a mansion with 15 "hoes" in it.

If you can't get girls when you're broke, you're still not going to get any girls if you ever get rich, trust me. You can only get some cheap gold-diggers who want a piece of that thick wallet.

Rap music and Instagram got us chasing these material things, but they don't even matter.

If you can get rich, then get rich. I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to get rich but don't beat yourself up because you don't have 20 million dollars in the bank.

Most of y'all want money so you can buy VALIDATION and THE RESPECT of others, NOT FREEDOM.

There are many people out there who is rich but miserable. They don't even have time to see their kids or other loved ones.

Would you rather make 300k a year and work 11 hours a day, or make 60k online, but work 5 hours a day and spend the rest of your time with your loved ones or on other things that you love doing.

A month ago, 100.000+ people died, 3m+ people had to move out to a different city in my country because of an earthquake. Thousands of people still live in TENTS because they don't have a home anymore.

If you wake up everday, you're healthy and so your loved ones, I think you're already rich.

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Epictetus

This video inspired me to start this thread, it's 2 hours long but I say definitely give it a watch.

I hear you. I even like the sentiment.

But this is the fastlane forum. Take this post to a minimalist forum.

I'm sorry for the tragedy in your country. But those who had money, probably were able to move to another home.

Those who didn't have money are going to have a much harder time.

Maybe you need balance. Balance was a big topic of conversation in my marriage. I learned I don't need balance. I love doing what I do. I love building businesses.

If I had $40 million in the bank, I would probably go mountain biking a little more, I'd probably have more people working for me, but other than that, my life wouldn't change much.

Freedom to do anything I want is just freedom to build more businesses.

If you think that getting rich means that you're not going to have any time for anything, then you don't understand MJ's books.

It's not corny. It's also not a fact.

Generally speaking, people with more money can keep their loved ones healthier.

Use that fact as motivation and get to work.

Last edited:

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Speak for yourself you little broke pussy!
You don't need a private jet, a mansion with 15 "hoes" in it.
I don’t need anything. I’ve been in deep shit and had nothing. I need food water and shelter and that’s it.

This isn’t about needs. This is about being a F*cking winner. It’s about living a life that makes you scream “WOO!” like Ric Flair. Where you wake up and think “GODDAMN. IM THE BEST. WHAT A GREAT LIFE”. And you can’t wait to get your day started because every day is like you’re a kid going to Disneyland. Where you think “somewhere out there, there’s a man who is the happiest man in the world with the best life, I’m just glad that man is me”.

You get that life by letting all of the negative losers believe their own coping lies while you ignore them.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
A good cure for this type of thinking is to get some time in with older people who now don't have enough money.

You will see what it is like to not be able to pay medical bills, travel, eat or dress well, pay your rent/mortgage.
And 100 other things.

"All that free time" is cool in your 20s.
When you are broke in your 60's and not planning on dying the next day - it is not as fun.

Start where you have to start, but the end goal is always to stack proper wealth.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This thread started as prime #landfill material, but the comments are gold nuggets of wisdom.

Yes, it has restored my faith in the forum.

We're here to beat the system, not let it suffocate our heart and soul into giving up.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Money is a numbers game, not some grand mystery.

$1,000,000 in a year is $83,333 per month.

$83,333 per month is $2,689 per day.

I launched an idea four months ago that just saw it's first $800+ day...

It's not even my own idea. Just something I saw on Etsy and decided to do better.

You don't have to be a genius or lucky...

Just pick an idea where the numbers make sense and get started and commit for like two years.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Per user request, the OP's account has been deleted.

You see if no one agrees with your life philosophy of mediocrity and survival-- on a forum about real financial freedom-- you get butt hurt and leave.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
If I gave my dad 10k every month, he would spend it on gambling, alcohol and probably prostitutes. He would start eating more and probably get fatter every day.

That's your comeback?

Don't be stupid with your money.

If that's what you would do with 10K, you don't deserve to have money.

If I said, "only %5 of the members on this forum will get rich"
You don't need 40 million in the bank to go to mountain biking a little more. And probably you ... will never make that kind of money.

I had to look it up. I am currently in the top 10% of net worth in America. By the end of this year I'll be in the top 5% of net worth in America. Which means by the end of this year, I'll be in the top 1% of net worth in the world. I'm only 47, in good health, so barring an accident, I will absolutely have 40 million "in the bank" one day.

4 years ago, after my divorce, I had a slightly negative net worth and 3k in my bank account.

If I took your advice, and chose more mountain biking anytime in the last 4 years, I wouldn't be on the pace that I'm on. To be clear, it's not like I never go mountain biking. With 40 million I would go mountain biking a little more.

One difference between you and me is I know I will be rich. I've always known .

I haven't always known how, but I never doubted that I would.

It took me 30 years to unprogram myself, another five to properly program myself, and then it took a divorce to truly set me free.

The difference between you and me is mindset and time.

He said "most people who read my work don't have what it takes to succeed"

One reason he says this is because he knows most people lack the mindset needed. This thread is proof.

People tell themselves all kind of loser things to justify remaining mediocre.

Tell yourself whatever you got to to get through the day. But that doesn't make any of this true.

Develop the proper mindset, a winning mindset, and anything is possible.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I just got done taking some financial classes as part of a management strategy for a business that I am building on a national basis. One of the things they were talking about is how underwriters determine statistics. If you look at an individual, it’s impossible to predict the outcome. You literally can’t look at one individual person, and create a statistical profile from that one person’s life that will accurately predict the future. However, you can use the law of big groups to determine the outcome of a much larger set of people.

Take 1000 people that were around at the beginning of when this forum was built, and look at the significantly statistically, higher average of high income earners than the average population. That becomes your baseline.

Many of those people are gone, and now you are the ones that are here. We can apply the same statistical analysis to this large group that we used in the analytics of previous large groups in a similar discipline. We can presume from the larger statistical sampling that a higher than average percentage of people from this existing group that is here right now at the forum will be financially successful.

That’s literally the way that people that deal with actuarial tables predict outcomes. It’s not a guess, it’s a statistical probability based on variables we have observed previously.

People that follow the primary advice from the millionaire Fastlane , and those that have used that framework to achieve business success and then posted about it here…if you study that you have a higher than normal chance of success.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
@MJ DeMarco used to ask regularly

“what if a high profile high performer came by the forum and read your post, would they stay??”

I’m way more interested in what you are doing to change your life than what you think you can’t do.

There’s 1 million forums out there for people who have thrown in the towel. Start with Reddit.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Imagine walking into a gym and proclaiming "most of you will never be fit, and that's okay, as long as you wake up next to loved ones you'll always be fit in your heart".

Like, cool... now get out, the adults are working on themselves.

And then after the people in that same gym BOO and HECKLE the guy, he stomps out saying, "Wow, I guess that gym isn't for me. Delete my gym membership."

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
While I recognize that the poster of the thread deleted his account, I'm going to address something I don't think has been pointed out. He stated that 95% of people won't get rich, when in all likelihood, it's probably closer to 99%. However, he then goes on to say that this is also true of forum members. This is incorrect and it is based on a misunderstanding of generalized statistics compared to conditional probability. A famous example of this mistake was made in the OJ Simpson case when his lawyer claimed that only 1/4000 people kill their spouse. This is factually true, but it's also incomplete. It fails to account for the conditional knowledge of a spouse being dead. The probability that a spouse was killed by his or her partner GIVEN that he or she is dead is 99%.

Going back to the probability of getting rich: for the general population it is absolutely true that 99% will not. However, other conditions start to drastically change this probability. While the specific numbers aren't really relevant or worthwhile to figure out, it's clear from the above example that the difference can be astounding: 1/4000 for the general population compared to 99% when it is GIVEN that a spouse is dead. An arbitrary person has a 1% chance of getting rich, but upon learning that he is in his third year of entrepreneurial endeavors, considers himself a Fastlaner, and works to improve everyday, his updated odds might become 20%. And each day of improvement will continue to add x% to this.

If you like mathematics, statistics, and conditional probability, I would highly recommend the book "Fooled by Randomness" by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. In conclusion, the premise of the original post in this thread is full of shit and you shouldn't concern yourself with generalized population statistics when they mean nothing to individuals creating their own conditions. Keep grinding!

G

Guest931Xfjyx

Yes, I already made that clear. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't know how to carry yourself and how to talk to women, money is not going to help that much.
lotterywinner.jpg

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
This thread started as prime #landfill material, but the comments are gold nuggets of wisdom.

Regarding the OP:

Life is not a lottery where the success is randomly distributed across the players.

If 5% of the population fits in the "successful" category, that doesn't mean that you have a 5% chance of winning at life. Your individual probability can range from 0% to +99%, depending on your actions.

Large scale statistics have no predictive power over an individual outcome. Don't use this as a pathetic lie to justify your inability to get what you want out of life.

A

Anon3x156

If I said, "only %5 of the members on this forum will get rich", you'd automatically think that you're in that %5. And that's simply not true. You're probably not. I'm sorry.

And that's completely okay. You don't need a private jet, a mansion with 15 "hoes" in it.

If you can't get girls when you're broke, you're still not going to get any girls if you ever get rich, trust me. You can only get some cheap gold-diggers who want a piece of that thick wallet.

Rap music and Instagram got us chasing these material things, but they don't even matter.

If you can get rich, then get rich. I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to get rich but don't beat yourself up because you don't have 20 million dollars in the bank.

A month ago, 100.000+ people died, 3m+ people had to move out to a different city in my country because of an earthquake. Thousands of people still live in TENTS because they don't have a home anymore.

This video inspired me to start this thread, it's 2 hours long but I say definitely give it a watch.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
I know the OP was deleted, but I think they should stay. People should see that mindset and if it resonates with you.

You should be terrified - what a great wake up call.

The arch of achievement is the purpose.
To start with nothing... poor... and wonder if you can make it is part of the journey.

You deserve nothing and if you have the will to earn being wealthy in life then you will also learn the responsibility that comes with it.. Someone with the op's mindset isn't even close to mentally being prepared for what success brings.

I would rather die trying with nothing than settle and never try at all.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
While I recognize that the poster of the thread deleted his account, I'm going to address something I don't think has been pointed out. He stated that 95% of people won't get rich, when in all likelihood, it's probably closer to 99%. However, he then goes on to say that this is also true of forum members. This is incorrect and it is based on a misunderstanding of generalized statistics compared to conditional probability. A famous example of this mistake was made in the OJ Simpson case when his lawyer claimed that only 1/4000 people kill their spouse. This is factually true, but it's also incomplete. It fails to account for the conditional knowledge of a spouse being dead. The probability that a spouse was killed by his or her partner GIVEN that he or she is dead is 99%.

Going back to the probability of getting rich: for the general population it is absolutely true that 99% will not. However, other conditions start to drastically change this probability. While the specific numbers aren't really relevant or worthwhile to figure out, it's clear from the above example that the difference can be astounding: 1/4000 for the general population compared to 99% when it is GIVEN that a spouse is dead. An arbitrary person has a 1% chance of getting rich, but upon learning that he is in his third year of entrepreneurial endeavors, considers himself a Fastlaner, and works to improve everyday, his updated odds might become 20%. And each day of improvement will continue to add x% to this.

If you like mathematics, statistics, and conditional probability, I would highly recommend the book "Fooled by Randomness" by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. In conclusion, the premise of the original post in this thread is full of shit and you shouldn't concern yourself with generalized population statistics when they mean nothing to individuals creating their own conditions. Keep grinding!

Great take, gonna throw that in the newsletter.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Off-topic but just curious what do you and other positive thinkers here on the forum have with regards to the following situation:

You go to a class to learn a new skill (it could be dance, for example, or archery/chess etc.), encounter difficulties (you find it fun but you learn a lot slower than others in the class). Would you beat yourself up over that and curse under your breath? Or would you psyche yourself and try to think about things from a different light? Or both?

I remember when I first learned to type in grade school. All of the students sucked. Nobody could type in the beginning. Especially not with that skin over their keyboard hiding the letters.

When I saw my friends outperforming me, I went home and practiced. I downloaded typing programs. Competed against my mom. Spent a stupid amount of hours figuring out QWERTY.

Within a couple months, I was the fastest typist in the class. Within a year, I won the state business championship for typing. Within four years, I'd earned multiple scholarships for winning state championships for typing. And now, two decades later, I'm still one of the fastest QWERTY typists in the world.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Totally agree, never thought I needed a super nice house until I could afford one and bought one. Also never thought I’d someday be buying statues either.

The argument against big houses is always "they take time to manage!"

Such an argument is made from a scarcity mentality.

Yes, big houses are expensive to maintain, which is why you pay for maids, electricians, landscapers, pool people, to take care of things. Although I fired my landscaper and now do the lawn myself as I find I like being forced into more physical activity.

You go to a class to learn a new skill (it could be dance, for example, or archery/chess etc.), encounter difficulties (you find it fun but you learn a lot slower than others in the class). Would you beat yourself up over that and curse under your breath? Or would you psyche yourself and try to think about things from a different light? Or both?

I'd beat myself up and then psyche myself up to try harder and reconsider my method. I'd look to those other people as inspiration that I know I could do it too.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I used to work at an expensive bar which was in a high income area and I met and talked to a lot of people.
Everything I talk about is backed by data and studies. Not my personal beliefs.

Statistically speaking, rich men get married at a higher rate than poor men, and stay married at higher rate than poor men.

But you want us to believe rich guys can't get girls because you were a bartender.

This guy's got zero credibility.

The rest of you, turn this information into motivation and get to work.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I developed a mindset that I would be buff and I did get buff, so the same things gotta apply to getting rich right?

You first decided you would be buff, then you developed a mindset to be buff, then you developed habits to be buff, then you did get buff.

I'm guessing the key for you is habitual weight training.

Yes the same thing would apply.

You first decide to get rich, then you develop a mindset to be rich, then you develop habits to be rich, then you get rich.

This time, the key will become habitual value creation.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

You're accurate in your claim that most of us will not ever be rich. But you clearly watch too much Hamza. Not all of us are teenagers trying to get rich for admiration and women.

Getting wealthy is simple given enough time and iteration. The problem lies in that everyone wants to get rich through their passion, or Youtube, or low-effort ventures.

Repeatedly start boring businesses and persist beyond your first few failures. That would make anyone rich...

constant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Nov 8, 2022
G

Guest931Xfjyx

You watch a 2 hour uplifting video by Hamza, get inspired by his perspective, and then in the heat of your inspiration decide to make a post on the forum regurgitating Hamza's main points. You go on to assume that most people here want money for admiration and women when we have proof that isn't true alongside under-estimating the intelligence of the average person (including your own father).

Do you really think the average person would blow through 10k a month? Do you feel superior knowing that you have so much more financial sense than most people? Do you hold an opinion that isn't conveniently also held by Hamza? I really think you lack life experience and so have no real opinions of your own, you're living precariously through the viewpoint of an idol. Have you even been alive for 2 decades yet?

You came here making self-proclaimed facts presuming the wants and low-intelligence of most users. Then after all that you go on to state obvious platitudes like "be healthy" or "you don't need 40 million or more" to detract from your initial point of "most of you won't be rich." Oh really? Is the sky blue? Do birds fly?

Consider this: maybe you're the fool.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.