The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most of us ain't getting rich, and that's okay

A

Anon3x156

I'm not rich and I don't know if I'll ever get rich.

If I said, "only %5 of the members on this forum will get rich", you'd automatically think that you're in that %5. And that's simply not true. You're probably not. I'm sorry.

And that's completely okay. You don't need a private jet, a mansion with 15 "hoes" in it.
You don't need a Ferrari. You don't need a Rolex.

If you can't get girls when you're broke, you're still not going to get any girls if you ever get rich, trust me. You can only get some cheap gold-diggers who want a piece of that thick wallet.

Rap music and Instagram got us chasing these material things, but they don't even matter.

If you can get rich, then get rich. I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to get rich but don't beat yourself up because you don't have 20 million dollars in the bank.

The Fastlane is not about a flashy lifestyle, it's about FREEDOM.

Most of y'all want money so you can buy VALIDATION and THE RESPECT of others, NOT FREEDOM.

You can be rich and be a slave to your "business".
There are many people out there who is rich but miserable. They don't even have time to see their kids or other loved ones.

You need BALANCE. Everything in life is about balance.

Would you rather make 300k a year and work 11 hours a day, or make 60k online, but work 5 hours a day and spend the rest of your time with your loved ones or on other things that you love doing.

A month ago, 100.000+ people died, 3m+ people had to move out to a different city in my country because of an earthquake. Thousands of people still live in TENTS because they don't have a home anymore.

If you wake up everday, you're healthy and so your loved ones, I think you're already rich.
I know it sounds corny but that's simply a fact.

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Epictetus

This video inspired me to start this thread, it's 2 hours long but I say definitely give it a watch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022
And that's completely okay. You don't need a private jet, a mansion with 15 "hoes" in it.
I've also had the feeling. I heard in a podcast with the YouTuber EmpLemon where he talks about how most solutions provided by technology end up causing more problems, which requires even more solutions and the cycle repeats. An example is how most people move to the city, buy a car and drive to work while all those expenses makes them save only slightly more than where they came from. Also don't get me started on how the whole 15 vapid hoes in the abortion-clinic-looking mansions came around both because of CIA consulting and actual demons.
There are many people out there who is rich but miserable. They don't even have time to see their kids or other loved ones.

Would you rather make 300k a year and work 11 hours a day, or make 60k online, but work 5 hours a day and spend the rest of your time with your loved ones or on other things that you love doing.
This doesn't have to be demotivating. There are tons of posts here discussing about gradually divorcing your time from wealth using systems and your creativity. Here's a good one: GOLD! - EXECUTION - Plant Money Trees By Making SYSTEMS

Regarding Hamza... I used to watch him a lot too but I've lost trust in him and stopped, dunno how to explain.

A

Anon3x156

Regret of not trying is far greater than the pain of failure I read this yesterday in millionaire fastlane so people who are reading this try hard no matter u will get rich or not but plz focus on process rather than results
I didn't say don't try to get rich. I made it clear in the thread that you should try to.
But keep in mind that you're probably going to fail and won't get rich. I'm not trying to be a dick and kill people's dreams and discourage them, I'm just stating facts.

Regarding Hamza... I used to watch him a lot too but I've lost trust in him and stopped, dunno how to explain
you don't "trust" him? Is he your business partner? Your friend? You don't even know him neither I do.
He is a young man who got famous and wealthy at a young age and he just shares his experiences in that video.

I don't watch most of his videos and find them kind of cringe, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

If I said, "only %5 of the members on this forum will get rich", you'd automatically think that you're in that %5. And that's simply not true. You're probably not. I'm sorry.

If you can't get girls when you're broke, you're still not going to get any girls if you ever get rich, trust me. You can only get some cheap gold-diggers who want a piece of that thick wallet.

Rap music and Instagram got us chasing these material things, but they don't even matter.

If you can get rich, then get rich. I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to get rich but don't beat yourself up because you don't have 20 million dollars in the bank.

Most of y'all want money so you can buy VALIDATION and THE RESPECT of others, NOT FREEDOM.

A month ago, 100.000+ people died, 3m+ people had to move out to a different city in my country because of an earthquake. Thousands of people still live in TENTS because they don't have a home anymore.

If you wake up everday, you're healthy and so your loved ones, I think you're already rich.

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Epictetus

This video inspired me to start this thread, it's 2 hours long but I say definitely give it a watch.

I hear you. I even like the sentiment.

But this is the fastlane forum. Take this post to a minimalist forum.

I'm sorry for the tragedy in your country. But those who had money, probably were able to move to another home.

Those who didn't have money are going to have a much harder time.

Maybe you need balance. Balance was a big topic of conversation in my marriage. I learned I don't need balance. I love doing what I do. I love building businesses.

If I had $40 million in the bank, I would probably go mountain biking a little more, I'd probably have more people working for me, but other than that, my life wouldn't change much.

Freedom to do anything I want is just freedom to build more businesses.

If you think that getting rich means that you're not going to have any time for anything, then you don't understand MJ's books.

It's not corny. It's also not a fact.

Generally speaking, people with more money can keep their loved ones healthier.

Use that fact as motivation and get to work.

Last edited:

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
But keep in mind that you're probably going to fail and won't get rich.
If you keep in this in mind, you will lose.

It takes an inner savage to go through failure after failure and keep going until they get success.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

It is hard to generalize. Most of the business community (at least most of the successful people in general) are working not for freedom, but more for a sense of personal accomplishment. People get busier or at least the same level as they make more money and their company grows bigger. They don’t deliberately design their exit for freedom. It is more like building their personal umpire.

I don’t think they are miserable. They just made a choice that their umpire is more important than seeing their wife and kids. There are plenty of people like that.

MJ’s book was more of targeting at building business for financial freedom as opposed to working hard at a job and saving money in an index fund for retirement. In other words this is more of a community that prioritize the eventual financial freedom as a goal.

In your example of 300k, 11 hours a day, you can be a millionaire in less than 5 years. Probably retired in 10 years. Why not?

The 60k a year dude is going to have other “works” to do, because he cannot afford to outsource a lot of daily chores. So end up he isn’t going to work less.

There are people who work for external sources of validation.

There are people who work for internal source of motivations also. When you have a great business with staffs who followed you for ten years, it is a tough emotional call to leave it to say “ I am going to sell it and spend time on beaches”. The business becomes your child. The staffs became your family members.

Some people have emotional attachment to wealth. Hoarding wealth make them secure and happy. It is not about what things they can buy with it but the act of hoarding wealth is an end in itself and it needs not to be flexed as it is largely an internal source of drive. A lot of the old money behaves this way. There are old men who queue up for discounted promo in supermarket despite having more than 5mil liquid net worth. And they will spot a 20cent coin on the floor faster than you and pick it up.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

You're accurate in your claim that most of us will not ever be rich. But you clearly watch too much Hamza. Not all of us are teenagers trying to get rich for admiration and women.

Getting wealthy is simple given enough time and iteration. The problem lies in that everyone wants to get rich through their passion, or Youtube, or low-effort ventures.

Repeatedly start boring businesses and persist beyond your first few failures. That would make anyone rich...

A

Anon3x156

Generally speaking, people with more money can keep their loved ones healthier.
If I gave my dad 10k every month, he would spend it on gambling, alcohol and probably prostitutes. He would start eating more and probably get fatter every day.
If I had $40 million in the bank, I would probably go mountain biking a little more, I'd probably have more people working for me, but other than that, my life wouldn't change how much.
You don't need 40 million in the bank to go to mountain biking a little more. And probably you and most of these other forum members will never make that kind of money.
I love doing what I do. I love building businesses.
Then keep doing you man I don't have anything against that, but most people here don't like business like you do. They just want the money that comes from it.

But those who had money, probably were able to move to another home.
I can't really say the same for the rich people who died under the debris, but you should understand that average rent in Turkey is around 500 dollars. You don't need to be rich to do that. An online business that makes you 5k will give you a comfortable life in most countries and you can even save money for emergencies or for your retirement.

If you think that getting rich means that you're not going to have any time for anything, then you don't understand MJ's books.
It was just an example, if you can build a business and exit, it's great.
But most people can't. You know it and MJ knows it too. He also mentioned this in a mail he recently sent to forum members I believe. He said "most people who read my work don't have what it takes to succeed"

constant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Nov 8, 2022
A

Anon3x156

In your example of 300k, 11 hours a day, you can be a millionaire in less than 5 years. Probably retired in 10 years. Why not?
You need to have great money saving and managing skills to do this. Your expenses increase as your income increases.
Most people would buy designer clothes, a new car every year, sign up for that expensive gym, a fresh haircut every week, new shoes every 3 months, expensive colognes, go to that expensive steak house every 2 weeks and so on. Let's not forget the taxes and the inflation.

Also let's see how working 11 hours every day for 5 years effect your health.

A

Anon3x156

Whether you believe you can do it or not, you're right either way.
I love these quotes from Instagram motivation pages but they don't change the reality.
Most people don't have what it takes to get rich. Only some people can get rich and everyone thinks that they're in that group. What I'm saying is, yes, try to get rich, work, do your best, but don't beat yourself up mentally if you don't.
Because you'll most likely won't get rich.

A

Anon3x156

Short-term imbalance is almost always necessary to achieve great things.
Yes I give you that, you should work hard on whatever you're working on if you actually have a business that is promising.
But not at the cost of your health or important relationships, especially the relationship you have with your family.
That's what I mean by balance. I go nuts when I see people who sleep less so they can work more. 16-17 hours a day is more than enough if you can manage your time. You don't need to steal from your sleep, so from your health.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
You need to have great money saving and managing skills to do this. Your expenses increase as your income increases.
Most people would buy designer clothes, a new car every year, sign up for that expensive gym, a fresh haircut every week, new shoes every 3 months, expensive colognes, go to that expensive steak house every 2 weeks and so on. Let's not forget the taxes and the inflation.

Also let's see how working 11 hours every day for 5 years effect your health.
You are right that a lot people don’t save and expand their expense with higher income.

But of course if you are determined to save, it is easier with high income. One of the prerequisite for the FIRE community is having a decently above average income.

Working 11 hours is just slightly longer than average. It is stressful and hard-work but nowhere near inhuman, and for 300k probably worth it. There will be people queueing up to fight for the role. The F&B average waiter works 11 hours a day six days a week in my country.

Most people don’t have that high level of income. That’s why they need a business for upside financial chances. And when you have a job and a business at the same time it easily go above 11 hours.

Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Yes I give you that, you should work hard on whatever you're working on if you actually have a business that is promising.
But not at the cost of your health or important relationships, especially the relationship you have with your family.
That's what I mean by balance. I go nuts when I see people who sleep less so they can work more. 16-17 hours a day is more than enough if you can manage your time. You don't need to steal from your sleep, so from your health.
Relationship goes to hell faster when there is lack of money.

Most relationship collapse due to money related disputes.

Government collapses due to financial ruins and countries go to war fighting for resources.

Health is most important, and I agree. Everything other than health is directly or indirectly a function of money.

A

Anon3x156

Working 11 hours is just slightly longer than average. It is stressful and hard-work but nowhere near inhuman
So waking up at 9am, clocking in at 10am clocking out at 9pm and coming home at 9.30 - 10pm is humane, okay..

You will develop some serious health problems living this lifestyle.

and for 300k probably worth it. There will be people queueing up to fight for the role.
It doesn't mean it's good because it has high demand. It's basically sacrificing your time, health and relationships for money. And only 2% of American employees make 300k or above, soo...

A

Anon3x156

Relationship goes to hell faster when there is lack of money.

Most relationship collapse due to money related disputes.

Government collapses due to financial ruins and countries go to war fighting for resources.

Health is most important, and I agree. Everything other than health is directly or indirectly a function of money.
Bro you don't even understand what I'm saying.

I'm not saying you should be broke and not try to make money and get rich or money doesn't matter.
Being broke sucks.

But you don't have to have 20 million in the bank. If you make 5k a month online without working 10 hours a day, that will be more than enough for most people. Especially the ones who don't feed a family and in most countries, you can feed a lot of people with 5k USD a month.

Most people don't have 20 million in the bank and will never have that kind of money, and that's okay.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
So waking up at 9am, clocking in at 10am clocking out at 9pm and coming home at 9.30 - 10pm is humane, okay..

You will develop some serious health problems living this lifestyle.

It doesn't mean it's good because it has high demand. It's basically sacrificing your time, health and relationships for money. And only 2% of American employees make 300k or above, soo...
Most sales profession, front-office bankers, doctors and lawyers work that hours.

Construction workers in my country works 12 hours x 6 days. But in practice it is 13 x 7 days due to tight schedule. Standard F&B waiter works 11 hours x 6 days. These are long hours but not high paying jobs, typically filled by foreign workforce from Malaysia, India and China.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Bro you don't even understand what I'm saying.

I'm not saying you should be broke and not try to make money and get rich or money doesn't matter.
Being broke sucks.

But you don't have to have 20 million in the bank. If you make 5k a month online without working 10 hours a day, that will be more than enough for most people. Especially the ones who don't feed a family and in most countries, you can feed a lot of people with 5k USD a month.

Most people don't have 20 million in the bank and will never have that kind of money, and that's okay.
I won’t beat myself for not having 20mil, but I would take the offer of job that guarantees millionaire in 5 years with no out of control spending.

My point is if someone is afraid of working for 300k for 11 hours a day there is something wrong … either they are too ambitious for something else or too lazy.

Hitting 5k a month is a great milestone for the online business. But probably not the final destination.

It is all about the numbers. And the opportunity cost in your own country for working for a job. Because business income is never stable. You should aim at least to 2-3x your employment income before you can confidently say without major disruption to your industry and business you don’t need a job again.

Last edited:

constant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Nov 8, 2022
I love these quotes from Instagram motivation pages but they don't change the reality.
True, motivational quotes change nothing. But your mindset does change alot.
Most people don't have what it takes to get rich. Only some people can get rich and everyone thinks that they're in that group. What I'm saying is, yes, try to get rich, work, do your best, but don't beat yourself up mentally if you don't.
Because you'll most likely won't get rich.
Fair enough, most people don't take enough consistent action to get to where they want to be.
Only time will tell what categories me and you fall into.

I personally don't care about lamborghinis and villas, like you.

A

Anon3x156

I won’t beat myself for not having 20mil, but I would take the offer of job that guarantees millionaire in 5 years with no out of control spending.

My point is if someone is afraid of working for 300k for 11 hours a day there is something wrong … either they are too ambitious for something else or too lazy.
Okay, but you should understand that most people don't even make the half of that money.
You need hard to acquire skills to get paid 300k and that costs a lot of money and requires a lot of studying.
You need to go to college and study hard majors, most people have below-average IQ or barely average.

And Entrepreneurship is not for everyone, and not everyone can get those high paying jobs.

iq-europe.jpg

G

Guest931Xfjyx

You watch a 2 hour uplifting video by Hamza, get inspired by his perspective, and then in the heat of your inspiration decide to make a post on the forum regurgitating Hamza's main points. You go on to assume that most people here want money for admiration and women when we have proof that isn't true alongside under-estimating the intelligence of the average person (including your own father).

Do you really think the average person would blow through 10k a month? Do you feel superior knowing that you have so much more financial sense than most people? Do you hold an opinion that isn't conveniently also held by Hamza? I really think you lack life experience and so have no real opinions of your own, you're living precariously through the viewpoint of an idol. Have you even been alive for 2 decades yet?

You came here making self-proclaimed facts presuming the wants and low-intelligence of most users. Then after all that you go on to state obvious platitudes like "be healthy" or "you don't need 40 million or more" to detract from your initial point of "most of you won't be rich." Oh really? Is the sky blue? Do birds fly?

Consider this: maybe you're the fool.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Okay, but you should understand that most people don't even make the half of that money.
You need hard to acquire skills to get paid 300k and that costs a lot of money and requires a lot of studying.
You need to go to college and study hard majors, most people have below-average IQ or barely average.

And Entrepreneurship is not for everyone, and not everyone can get those high paying jobs.

iq-europe.jpg
Precisely because most people cannot get such jobs. Hence we need a business! We are not disagreeing.

I choose a 300k job for 11 hours over 50k job for any hours any time.

My point is don’t get intimidated by long hours because 11 hours isn’t that long.

It is just 2 hours more than average.

Most people are working 24/7 anyway, factoring changing diapers for kids and house chores, even with a 9 hours per day job!

Even if you do not work for wealth, life will not let you off either. There is no work life balance for average people. It is also working for money and then working for chores due to not having the money to outsource the chores.

Last edited:
A

Anon3x156

I love how passive-agressive you are lmao. I love the harmony of the message and the profile photo. Looks like I stepped on your tail dude, sorry for that. My goal isn't to offend anyone, believe me.

You go on to assume that most people here want money for admiration and women

That's obviously not the only reason, but everyone would want to get more women and more admiration. It's basically human nature. We also have a lot of young men right now that came to the forum who are heavily inspired by Andrew Tate. They saw his lifestyle, and now want that.

Do you hold an opinion that isn't conveniently also held by Hamza? I really think you lack life experience and so have no real opinions of your own, you're living precariously through the viewpoint of an idol.
He is not my idol, I don't even watch most of his videos. He is a successful YouTuber, I also do YouTube and YouTube recommended me this video of him and I watched it out of curiosity since the title was "The mistake I made at 1 million subscribers"
I enjoyed the video and thought it's useful, and wanted to share.

Consider this: maybe you're the fool.
Maybe! I never said I'm a genius. But since you think everyone can get rich, you're probably not so smart either lol.

You came here making self-proclaimed facts presuming the wants and low-intelligence of most users.
Everything I talk about is backed by data and studies. Not my personal beliefs.
But if you claim that everyone on this forum are high IQ geniuses, you need to prove it.
We have smart people on the forum, we have not so smart people on the forum, we have average IQ people on the forum.

Some people will succeed and get rich, some people won't. And what I'm saying is, you can still live a satisfying live even if you don't have 20 million dollars. Of course, go and try to make 20 million, but just know that it's not the end of the world if you fail in the end.

A

Anon3x156

Precisely because most people cannot get such jobs. Hence we need a business!
Definitely! But I wish we lived in a world where everyone were successful entrepreneurs who got successful in their first try or they were motivated, driven people who wouldn't give up until they become successful.

Most people try once and fail then give up.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
If I gave my dad 10k every month, he would spend it on gambling, alcohol and probably prostitutes. He would start eating more and probably get fatter every day.

That's your comeback?

Don't be stupid with your money.

If that's what you would do with 10K, you don't deserve to have money.

If I said, "only %5 of the members on this forum will get rich"
You don't need 40 million in the bank to go to mountain biking a little more. And probably you ... will never make that kind of money.

I had to look it up. I am currently in the top 10% of net worth in America. By the end of this year I'll be in the top 5% of net worth in America. Which means by the end of this year, I'll be in the top 1% of net worth in the world. I'm only 47, in good health, so barring an accident, I will absolutely have 40 million "in the bank" one day.

4 years ago, after my divorce, I had a slightly negative net worth and 3k in my bank account.

If I took your advice, and chose more mountain biking anytime in the last 4 years, I wouldn't be on the pace that I'm on. To be clear, it's not like I never go mountain biking. With 40 million I would go mountain biking a little more.

One difference between you and me is I know I will be rich. I've always known .

I haven't always known how, but I never doubted that I would.

It took me 30 years to unprogram myself, another five to properly program myself, and then it took a divorce to truly set me free.

The difference between you and me is mindset and time.

He said "most people who read my work don't have what it takes to succeed"

One reason he says this is because he knows most people lack the mindset needed. This thread is proof.

People tell themselves all kind of loser things to justify remaining mediocre.

Tell yourself whatever you got to to get through the day. But that doesn't make any of this true.

Develop the proper mindset, a winning mindset, and anything is possible.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Okay so your message is being misinterpreted and I'm misinterpreting it as well.

I'd rather trick myself to struggle to become unscripted than even let a thought such as, "I can't be rich 100%, not sure." come closely to my head. Even if I don't become rich, I would be MUCH BETTER than if I were to live like a sidewalker.

Fastlane forum used to be about building things bigger than yourself and I came to the forum with the inspiration of leaving a legacy and impact like MJ. Talk about building a business that adds value to hundreds of thousands of people.

If I had the goal of becoming financially free, I can run a sweatshop (ahem, a digital marketing agency) and live on the income in Pakistan.

I live in a country which is almost bankrupt and run by the military. Doesn't mean I can't have a shot at being rich.

The numbers don't lie, but in the pursuit of fastlane, many people find a higher calling.

I know your post was just a reminder that "Hey Fastlaner, if you don't hit your target on time, that's okay. At least you're not living without a purpose and your pursuit has been meaningful."

But we need guys here who harass us for thinking small and action faking.

And guess what? I KNOW I WILL BE RICH. I just know it. I will keep banging my head against the wall until my actions align with my words.

Call it delusion, I call it fulfillment.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I used to work at an expensive bar which was in a high income area and I met and talked to a lot of people.

I used to watch Shark Tank. It had billionaires on it. So the F*ck what...

YOU AREN'T RICH.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.