• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

GOLD! Just got my Big Break! Jesse James plugging my biz!

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Shea, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $183,857
    Notable

Scot likes this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $353,047
    Admin Post
    Duh, yea!

Congrats man!

Shea and Scot like this.
  3. Edwin Fernandez

Edwin Fernandez Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $269
    Thanks for sharing your progress. It is inspirational to see others escaping the 9-5 and winning like you are. Wealth and prosperity to you.

Shea likes this.
  4. Shea

Shea Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,515
    Update:

We completed our first design renderings for our super high-end record console. Jesse hooked me up with Philip Morley who is building the first unit. Philip is responsible for Donald Trump's 45 Gun box.

Jesse-James-Trump-1911-9.jpg Jesse-James-Trump-1911-8.jpg

Best news is I found a client that is buying the first one! Now I don't have to risk my own cash in hopes of finding a buyer! Here is an exclusive look at what's going to be built now.....

Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 3.53.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 3.53.50 PM.png

Inspired from late 60's german record console design. These basic line drawings make it seem bland, but once the wood working magic is applied it should be unbelievable.

But Shea what about the vibration you say??

Well our unique buying proposition is that we innovated to isolate the amp and the turntable platform with precision electron microscope mechanical vibration isolators. Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 4.02.17 PM.png

Also the entire unit is made to fit Mcintosh's product line. This customer wants the best of the best so we're using the Mcintosh MT2 turntable, MA252 integrated tube amp, and XR50 speakers.

Even crazier is that Mcintosh has given me an unconventional exclusive wholesale permission to put their products in our record consoles!
    MT2 Angle landing J.jpg MA252 Angle Right landing J.jpg Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 4.14.32 PM.png

Pretty excited to see the "ultimate music experience" "the Lamborghini of sound" come to life!!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  5. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $183,857
    And...

this thread just went gold.

Kid, Longinus, Scot and 1 other person like this.
  6. Determined2012

Determined2012 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,615
    Can you give an address of where to get one? Ive been looking into this for a couple weeks, only place I found was Best Buy... With modern turn table style.

I want a more vintage one...

Thanks!

7. Bdenner64

Bdenner64 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,400
    Your products look top notch. Well done. Subbed and looking forward to updates.

Shea likes this.
  8. Edwin Fernandez

Edwin Fernandez Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $269
    Congrats on the win. :fistbump:

Shea likes this.
  9. Natida

Natida New Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $10
    Wow what a great business idea, what a success and most of all congrats on your guts to approach Jesse James and get him 'on board'.
    Would love to read about your progress by now.

P.S. did you call your brand Henning by now? It's actually a pretty cool brand name. ;-)