The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inquiries about the profit structure of MJ DeMarco's website in the Book of the Millionaire Fastlane.(korean reader)

For any book discussion
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 8, 2022
Dear MJ DeMarco,

Hello. I'm a Korean reader who read The Millionaire Fastlane . After reading the book, my perspective on achieving wealth changed a lot. Thank you. As I read the book, I have a question, so I am inquiring by website.

Book scope of questions: PART 1 ? WEALTH IN A WHEELCHAIR: “GET RICH SLOW’ IS GET RICH OLD / Chapter 2: How I Screwed “Get Rich Slow” / THE MERGE FROM SLOWLANE TO FASTLANE ~ A NEW WEALTH EQUATION YIELDS WEALTH ACCELERATION (P13~P15)

1. I wonder how MJ DeMarco made money through his website.

According to the book, the website for reservation service for limousine vehicles is not as lucrative as other businesses, so you designed the website for a while. You made money, but you felt the need to change it to passive income because it's a structure where you make money by selling time.

Then one day, a friend in Chicago came to Phoenix and advised him to change everything into money after seeing a lot of e-mail inquiries about using the limousine.

And if I checked and understood correctly, MJ DeMarco seems to have used the Limousine Vehicle Reservation Service Sales website to provide information about customers' Limousine Reservation Service inquiries through *lead advertisements to the limousine company for a fee. Did I understand the content correctly?

*Lead advertising is known as an advertising technique that allows companies to contact customers directly with their information, such as experience boards, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails entered by customers to use samples.

2. This is a question that connects to the above. Is the review below not from customers who use limousines but from the CEO of the company that provides limousine services?

PART 1 ? WEALTH IN A WHEELCHAIR: “GET RICH SLOW’ IS GET RICH OLD / Chapter 2: How I Screwed “Get Rich Slow” / A NEW WEALTH EQUATION YIELDS WEALTH ACCELERATION (P15)

"Because of you, my business grew fenfold."

"You website led me to my biggest corporate client."

"Your company has been instrumental in growing my business."

I'd appreciate it if you could answer me.

Kind regards,
MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Dear MJ DeMarco,

Hello. I'm a Korean reader who read The Millionaire Fastlane . After reading the book, my perspective on achieving wealth changed a lot. Thank you. As I read the book, I have a question, so I am inquiring by website.

Book scope of questions: PART 1 ? WEALTH IN A WHEELCHAIR: “GET RICH SLOW’ IS GET RICH OLD / Chapter 2: How I Screwed “Get Rich Slow” / THE MERGE FROM SLOWLANE TO FASTLANE ~ A NEW WEALTH EQUATION YIELDS WEALTH ACCELERATION (P13~P15)

1. I wonder how MJ DeMarco made money through his website.

According to the book, the website for reservation service for limousine vehicles is not as lucrative as other businesses, so you designed the website for a while. You made money, but you felt the need to change it to passive income because it's a structure where you make money by selling time.

Then one day, a friend in Chicago came to Phoenix and advised him to change everything into money after seeing a lot of e-mail inquiries about using the limousine.

And if I checked and understood correctly, MJ DeMarco seems to have used the Limousine Vehicle Reservation Service Sales website to provide information about customers' Limousine Reservation Service inquiries through *lead advertisements to the limousine company for a fee. Did I understand the content correctly?

*Lead advertising is known as an advertising technique that allows companies to contact customers directly with their information, such as experience boards, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails entered by customers to use samples.

2. This is a question that connects to the above. Is the review below not from customers who use limousines but from the CEO of the company that provides limousine services?

PART 1 ? WEALTH IN A WHEELCHAIR: “GET RICH SLOW’ IS GET RICH OLD / Chapter 2: How I Screwed “Get Rich Slow” / A NEW WEALTH EQUATION YIELDS WEALTH ACCELERATION (P15)

"Because of you, my business grew fenfold."

"You website led me to my biggest corporate client."

"Your company has been instrumental in growing my business."

I'd appreciate it if you could answer me.

Kind regards,
MJ DeMarco
Not sure your exact question but the website made money when someone was looking to hire a limo.

That person would enter their contact info into the website and then the website would send that info to a few limo operators. The limo operators would pay the website for these “leads”.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.