The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm 15, wondering what to do

Sina Bagheri

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 1, 2022
My 3 step success plan will go something like this

1. Self improvement
2. financially independent (to dodge college)
3. Buisness (while living frugally and pouring all of the money i get from my job into buisness)

Now, i have to wait 3 more years before i can apply for a job

What do i do in the meantime?

Currently, i am self improving and reading books, but i feel like i can do more. Im also removing bad habits like instant gratification and chasing women, i also choose not to have any 'friends' in school

Ideas?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kbn111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 11, 2021
Hey Sina,

you are very ambitious at your age! Your far ahead already!

First, finish your school. While you are doing that, learn the essential skills you will need later on. Like: Selling, Marketing, Copywriting and human psychology. Buy good books (you´ll find good recommendations in the forum). This way, you are setting the foundation for your future success.

AND... learn to become an observer of your surroundings. This is how you will identify problems that you in return go out to solve and create value for society- thereby, make a lot of money.

All the best my Persian friend ;)

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Nah getting females is essential at your age don't be some nerd, it'll haunt you for the rest of your life.

When you grow up as a nerd, it'll cost you a huge percentage of your income. You will want women but you'll have to spend money to get them. If you make millions, you'll spend a million on females and half of your net worth on your divorce.

Get good with women and you'll do well, trust me. It helps for confidence in all other things. I don't know anyone happy who has money who is bad with women. All of the friends I have who are happy and wealthy are also charismatic.

Start hustling, there's a lot of ways you can make money without an LLC or having employees. You can actually make like 10k a month and get paid cash under the table for it.

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 1, 2022

1. Self improvement
3. Buisness (while living frugally and pouring all of the money i get from my job into buisness)

Currently, i am self improving and reading books, but i feel like i can do more. Im also removing bad habits like instant gratification and chasing women, i also choose not to have any 'friends' in school

Ideas?
it's great that you are working on being better. you have started sooner than most so you have a head start (many never start) keep on a look out for oppurtunities. even at 15 there are many. work out. read. since you like self improvement watch https://www.youtube.com/c/Hamza97 although you probably already do.
and remember, one of THE most important things you NEED is confidence. like you NEED this. work on building your confidence. be the guy who has the balls to be better and do something, (make money, build muscles whatever) when most people laze around.
best of luck on your journey

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Im also removing bad habits like instant gratification and chasing women
Chasing women is one of the most important things to do in your youth, aside from training and educating yourself. It's a fundamental part of your psychological development, and if you mess this up you will pay for it for the rest of your life.

Trait

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jun 22, 2021
Bangladesh
Chasing women is one of the most important things to do in your youth, aside from training and educating yourself. It's a fundamental part of your psychological development, and if you mess this up you will pay for it for the rest of your life.
Enough internet for today lmfao

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Enough internet for today lmfao
Socializing is one of the most important aspects of human life. And finding a mate is part of socializing. The sooner you learn how to do this properly, the better.

Fail to understand this and you're setting yourself up for a horrible life. And no amount of money will save you from this.

Trait

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jun 22, 2021
Bangladesh
Socializing is one of the most important aspects of human life. And finding a mate is part of socializing. The sooner you learn how to do this properly, the better.

Fail to understand this and you're setting yourself up for a horrible life. And no amount of money will save you from this.
Finding "the one" is vastly different than chasing women.... the latter is a huge waste of time and the former is what almost everyone will try to do when the age comes. You are telling a 15-year-old that chasing women is good?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Finding "the one" is vastly different than chasing women.... the latter is a huge waste of time and the former is what almost everyone will try to do when the age comes. You are telling a 15-year-old that chasing women is good?
If you want to find "the one", you have to be exceptionally skilled at socializing and maintaining a relationship. Those are very complex skills that take years of practice to develop.

And yes, I would highly recommend a 15 year old kid to socialize as much as they can, make as many friends as they can, and talk to as many girls as they can, and stop viewing this as a bad habit (lol). This is one of the core aspects of our psychology, and anyone that doesn't understand this is an idiot.

The idea that you will postpone socializing so you can "work on yourself" - whatever the hell that means, is nothing more than a comfortable lie that people use to hide from their fear of rejection and their social anxiety.

We have enough young people living in self-isolation, addicted to the internet and video games. This is clearly not working. And unfortunately, the user that started this thread is already on this dark and self-deceptive path:

i also choose not to have any 'friends' in school

Trait

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jun 22, 2021
Bangladesh

1. Self improvement

Ideas?
I think you should have friends and socialize. Yeah maybe most of them will end up in the slowlane but having friends will help you develop your social and networking skills which will help you in your fastlane journey.

maximusharrison

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 1, 2021
As mentioned in some of the comments, socializing is important. I am not talking about collecting dozens of acquaintances or partying every day, but having a couple of close friends is priceless. Back to your question, there are some online courses that you could enroll in, really affordable or even free. It would be great to have a couple of certificates once you start applying for jobs. For example, you can learn a lot about digital marketing (you can check out Udemy). Also, very important, you could use your time to learn another language. Some of my friends use this free app, Duolingo (one of them learned Dutch, the other one learned German). If you practice every day, in three years you will be able to add this to your CV and it will make a difference, trust me. I wish you all the best!

Sina Bagheri

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 1, 2022
We have enough young people living in self-isolation, addicted to the internet and video games. This is clearly not working. And unfortunately, the user that started this thread is already on this dark and self-deceptive path:
I never said I am living in self isolation nor that im addicted to the internet and video games. And I think you misunderstood 'choosing not to have friends' and 'not able to have friends because of terrible self confidence.' I have more confidence than any other 15 yr old you can find because im actually out and about on the streets, trying to actively implement the studies of 'how to make friends and influence people' and 'the 48 laws of power' as opposed to someone hunched over the laptop in a dark room getting double kills in halo with cockroach posture. I go to the gym, take cold showers, havent played a video game in 6 months and havent scrolled on tiktok for more than 2 weeks. I don't hang out with classmates because we simply don't have the same views on life. If I did hang out with them, they most likely won't get on self improvement, I would get back into video games. And as for women, no point. literally no point in women atm. ill get them once I have money, a good body, and on top of the social hierarchy. if I were to chase them now it would be a waste of my youth. Finally I would like to say that everything in life can get achieved quickly except money. hypothetically you have money but no self confidence. you go outside while everyone else is working 9-5 and practice speaking. you can rent a stage and do stand up comedy. lets say you need a good physique. just hire the most proffesional doctors and get steroids with no side effects. that applies to everything.

Angler

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Sep 9, 2021
Sounds like you know what you want to do.

Chasing women is something that you might not be interested in right now, no big deal. Then again are you being true with yourself or are you influenced by others because they shame sexuality? It’ll come to you either now or as an older sex craved adult. You pick your path.

Others build their confidence and social skills through talking to girls and seeing that they can pull it off. It’s Perhaps you’ll build your self esteem through business.

Why are you asking for advice? lol

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Instant Gratification is good - Enjoy your life, but consciously: wine, dine and play
Chasing Women is good - Women are beautiful, and it's lovely to be in their presence
Friends are good - Living alone is miserable
I'd like to ask about why you think instant gratification is good, I can agree with your third point and kinda agree with your second point but don't really get the first point. Mind explaining that?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...