The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

KonstantinosFF

New Contributor
Feb 18, 2020
Hello everybody!!

Just joined this forum and I have to say it seems pretty amazing!!

I am currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of busy entrepreneurs, if there are any in this forum, a lot easier ;)

That is why I have two very simple questions:

1. As an entrepreneur such is you, what are the 2 biggest issues you're dealing with, when you try to be as productive as possible?

2. Regarding your self-discipline and time management on this matter, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!!

Nick M.

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 13, 2018
Hello everybody!!

Just joined this forum and I have to say it seems pretty amazing!!

I am currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of busy entrepreneurs, if there are any in this forum, a lot easier ;)

That is why I have two very simple questions:

1. As an entrepreneur such is you, what are the 2 biggest issues you're dealing with, when you try to be as productive as possible?

2. Regarding your self-discipline and time management on this matter, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!!

This isn't answering your questions per se, but in terms of productivity hacks, this thread is a great start:

BizyDad

My 1st biz sold paper planes. It folded...
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Your headline is misleading, and the moderators don't take kindly to these kinds of "information mining" posts. Good luck...

But if you take the time, and stick around, and do a lot of reading, maybe even searching on this forum, you'll find the answers to your question. My question is, will you put in the work?

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Biggest productivity hack for me has been DO NOT MULTI TASK.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom