SapereAude
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2018
- Messages
- 191
Rep Bank
$950
$950
User Power: 93%
I have an idea for a brand and already found a name. Now I need a logo. The problem is, that I don't have much money to invest. I would do it myself, but I have no experience with grafic design ... I could learn it, but that would take some time and feels a lot like action faking.
I already read some threads in the forum about logo design, where people suggested to stay away from Fiverr. Some said, you could get good logos on Upwork, others said that Upwork is not a good idea for that.
Has anyone experience in getting a good logo, that does not cost that much?
Thanks.
I already read some threads in the forum about logo design, where people suggested to stay away from Fiverr. Some said, you could get good logos on Upwork, others said that Upwork is not a good idea for that.
Has anyone experience in getting a good logo, that does not cost that much?
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
