The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I built a following of 3.8 Million on Instagram. Blueprint

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
Like most of you, I am a lurker.

I have taken all your knowledge but never given. Now, I finally am in the position to give back to the community.

I have earned my first million. Special thanks to @MJ DeMarco ! I seriously am in love with you.

Take the following as an inspiration, motivation and/or blueprint, hope it can help you!

About me:

I am 23 years old, attending university and I run multiple online-businesses. In total I have worked less than 6 months for a boss. Last week, I retired because I planted money trees.

I have always been good at dreaming but after reading The Millionaire Fastlane I knew it’s time to take action as well. After hopelessly failing at different projects I decided that for me to sell anything at any point, I needed people to hear me. I needed an audience.

This is where the real execution started: I created an Instagram account. Not a personal one, but on in a niche of my personal interest.

I kept posting interesting content and gathered fans. Soon a thousand! Then 10,000! I got addicted... and without looking for it I got brands messaging me to do promotions!

At this point you may think: “Trash story! I don’t see all of MJ’s CENTS commandments being met!”

Control: No. I don’t own Instagram.
Entry: No. Everyone can create an Instagram account and start a following.
Need: Maybe. Depends on your content. There are plenty of Instagram accounts.
Time: Well, my following grows while I sleep. However, it does not earn money.
Scale: Yea. Still not selling anything.

BUT WAIT!

We are not talking about the real business here. The main takeaway until here is that ANYONE can build an audience at any time, any stage that you are in! If you don’t have one, you are not winning anything. And if you are not winning, you're losing.

More about me:
I was addicted. One Instagram account was not enough, soon I had 10 and a clear goal:
Gain as many people who are interested in my content (aka Followers) while developing a valuable product to sell, and eventually converting these followers into loyal customers.

If you are a statistics person:

Today I manage more than 80 Instagram accounts with a total of 3.8 Million followers, 3 low maintenance online-businesses and built a solid network with CEOs of different brands who I collaborate with.

My email lists combined contain more than 27,000 contacts mostly converted from the Instagram accounts.

Whenever I tell someone I run more than 80 Instagram accounts I always get asked if my day has more than 24 hours.
No, it does not. I automate as many tasks as possible.

For Instagram I only need 2 tools:
  • SocialBlade (socialblade.com): for statistics [free]
  • IGCompanion (igcompanion.com): for task automation [costs but is the core tool]

(I am not affiliated with any of these sites)

Posting content on 80 accounts mostly on a daily basis might seem overwhelming and it definitely is! However, keep in mind that you start small. Once you have mastered content management on 5 accounts you will soon start to find easy and repetitive tasks that can be outsourced. If you do not feel like creating the content all by yourself (which is not possible after managing a certain amount of accounts), do a bit of research on Fiverr and find a person that supports you with that task. To keep an overview and automate that process I use a queuing system for social media called Buffer (buffer.com) that easily integrates with the core system of IGCompanion.

The process of building Instagram accounts is not the fastest. That is something we have to accept as long as we are not lucky enough to have multiple of our posts going viral. I spent up to 12 hours per day on Instagram (depending on university schedule) to engage with fans and potential followers due to my addiction but that eventually brought me to total exhaustion. So I was looking for something that could automate these tasks and save me an insane amount of time and found IGCompanion as a recommendation in another forum.
Suddenly, instead of 8-12 hours per day, I only needed about 30 minutes for that account but still kept growing by approximately 70 - 150 followers a day. And you can imagine how bored I got with all the time I earned back. So I created + 2 accounts in the same niche and started from 0 again. Initially, the setup of a new account requires a lot of time. You have to add a profile image, description, initial content (always started a fresh account with 6 posts) and then (if you have set one up) integrate it into your automation flow. This is basically how you start a new account. Simple, but costs time.

To grow those accounts you need to execute exactly 2 things CONSTANTLY:
- Valueable content (I like the idea of combining content with some kind of brutalism to stand out, my content creators from Fiverr create posts according to that rule)
- Insane engagement on Instagram (if you don't promote no one will know about you)

With these 2 points you will gain highly loyal fans that you will need later to convert to your customers of your business.

COMBINE this with automation and you will free yourself up to repeat this process X times, meaning, instead of 100 followers with one account per day, will get you 200 followers with 2 accounts per day. If you have 10 accounts, you will have an easy time earning 1000 followers per day in total. This is how you grow.

This growth happens constantly! For me, I spend approximately 1.5 hours per day to manage my 80+ accounts and the rest of the time to manage my online-businesses (online services, e-commerce, ...) with having the Instagram follower base as loyal customers.

As a business you need people who take an interested in you! Some of these will eventually be your customers. Social Media is where all the attention is today. Start with one account and continue to find ways to gather loyal fans. Spread valuable content that is related to what you currently do or plan to do in the future (your CENTS business) and you will see positive results. I am a 100% convinced that you can do that. I have done it more than 80 times.

In the past I have always had a single >official< account for the corresponding brand.
While that is a good idea, such an account does not have as much potential in reaching new customers than having multiple accounts in a more generic niche.

Experience shows that advertising to the same amount of total followers (one time a single brand account, other multiple accounts where the followers have interest in the topic, not the brand necessarily) differs drastically. With the described approach in this thread the conversation rate increases by 60% +

It’s your turn to take action now.

Let me know if you have a question. I’ll be around.

I hope to inspire, motivate & help you and that you will soon see progress as well. Be aware that this may take time but it will be worth it. Trust me, trust in yourself and trust in the process.

-

Jinn

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-11-17 at 16.47.47.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-17 at 16.47.47.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Like most of you, I am a lurker.

I have taken all your knowledge but never given. Now, I finally am in the position to give back to the community.

I have earned my first million. Special thanks to @MJ DeMarco ! I seriously am in love with you.

Take the following as an inspiration, motivation and/or blueprint, hope it can help you!

About me:

I am 23 years old, attending university and I run multiple online-businesses. In total I have worked less than 6 months for a boss. Last week, I retired because I planted money trees.

I have always been good at dreaming but after reading The Millionaire Fastlane I knew it’s time to take action as well. After hopelessly failing at different projects I decided that for me to sell anything at any point, I needed people to hear me. I needed an audience.

This is where the real execution started: I created an Instagram account. Not a personal one, but on in a niche of my personal interest.

I kept posting interesting content and gathered fans. Soon a thousand! Then 10,000! I got addicted... and without looking for it I got brands messaging me to do promotions!

At this point you may think: “Trash story! I don’t see all of MJ’s CENTS commandments being met!”

Control: No. I don’t own Instagram.
Entry: No. Everyone can create an Instagram account and start a following.
Need: Maybe. Depends on your content. There are plenty of Instagram accounts.
Time: Well, my following grows while I sleep. However, it does not earn money.
Scale: Yea. Still not selling anything.

BUT WAIT!

We are not talking about the real business here. The main takeaway until here is that ANYONE can build an audience at any time, any stage that you are in! If you don’t have one, you are not winning anything. And if you are not winning, you're losing.

More about me:
I was addicted. One Instagram account was not enough, soon I had 10 and a clear goal:
Gain as many people who are interested in my content (aka Followers) while developing a valuable product to sell, and eventually converting these followers into loyal customers.

If you are a statistics person:

Today I manage more than 80 Instagram accounts with a total of 3.8 Million followers, 3 low maintenance online-businesses and built a solid network with CEOs of different brands who I collaborate with.

My email lists combined contain more than 27,000 contacts mostly converted from the Instagram accounts.

Whenever I tell someone I run more than 80 Instagram accounts I always get asked if my day has more than 24 hours.
No, it does not. I automate as many tasks as possible.

For Instagram I only need 2 tools:
  • SocialBlade (socialblade.com): for statistics [free]
  • IGCompanion (igcompanion.com): for task automation [costs but is the core tool]

(I am not affiliated with any of these sites)

Posting content on 80 accounts mostly on a daily basis might seem overwhelming and it definitely is! However, keep in mind that you start small. Once you have mastered content management on 5 accounts you will soon start to find easy and repetitive tasks that can be outsourced. If you do not feel like creating the content all by yourself (which is not possible after managing a certain amount of accounts), do a bit of research on Fiverr and find a person that supports you with that task. To keep an overview and automate that process I use a queuing system for social media called Buffer (buffer.com) that easily integrates with the core system of IGCompanion.

As a business you need people who take an interested in you! Some of these will eventually be your customers. Social Media is where all the attention is today. Start with one account and continue to find ways to gather loyal fans. Spread valuable content that is related to what you currently do or plan to do in the future (your CENTS business) and you will see positive results. I am a 100% convinced that you can do that. I have done it more than 80 times.

It’s your turn to take action now.

Let me know if you have a question. I’ll be around.

I hope to inspire, motivate & help you and that you will soon see progress as well. Be aware that this may take time but it will be worth it. Trust me, trust in yourself and trust in the process.

-

Jinn

You've earned your first million dollars with Instagram or followers? Both are impressive. Just wondering since it said you earned your first million.

What is the process for building an Instagram account? "Build 80 Instagram accounts" isn't exactly a blueprint. It's an extremely high level overview. I'm genuinely interested in what has worked for you to build Instagram accounts because I'm working on mine and progress is slow.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
In the past I have also used a lot of different bots. IGCompanion is properly not the one with the most functionalities but I feel the most secure with it since it does not use a reversed engineered api to access my accounts. Other than that I will not continue talking about igcompanion anymore because there seem to be people that think this thread is about selling anything. And it definitely is not about that.

Thanks for offering your expertise.

You'll have to excuse the skepticism from some folks on here.

Many of us are mathematical in our analysis and when things don't pass the mathematical smell test, they will say something.

History has proven to this forum that the random gift horses who suddenly show up here offering some kind of click-baity "blueprint" aren't here to share knowledge from the goodness of their heart, they're here to lead generate and sell something, usually a five-figure coaching program or some type of continuity service. In other words, the gift horses invariably are always trojan horses.

That said, your blueprint in TLDR is this:

1) Create good content daily (outsourced to Fiverr)
2) Use bot to simulate engagement.
3) Collect money via your real business which is real commerce?

Is that correct?

Congratulations, glad to have been a tiny piece to your puzzle.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Jinn Sola - thanks for following up with questions. I'm happy to see (as well as others) that after 4 pages we haven't been linked to a $997 IG Blueprint Coaching Class with $100 in free bonuses. ;)

Nelow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 23, 2018
Maryland, USA
Sounds like a repeat of a previous thread. I got my doubts about this guy. This (igcompanion) platform he uses well the website was created just this month, and has no webhistory (Wayback Machine). But this guy has been using it for how long?

And it just so happens to be having a sale around the time he's sharing it with the forum? No affiliation? I mean even the website story sounds a little to close to yours.
d3HZc0

gb2bJnPxuxRVzyiW7

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I have been using IGCompanion for actually longer than a month. Since Massplanner went offline I have tried other services but then eventually stuck with igcompanion.

If you find other services for Instagram you think are working better for you, then those might work as well.

But I can freely say that I am in no way affiliated with this service.
So it is just a coincidence that igcompanion's terms of service page shows the company is located in Austria and your IP is also in Austria?

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
Congrats on your first million. Was it mostly through selling your own stuff or through selling influence?

Thank you!

I started by accepting promotional requests from other brands.
For a broke student this can actually lead to a solid monthly or even daily income (talking 100$+ a day) but it did not feel right for me.
The reason might even be @MJ DeMarco commandment of control, so I started the real hustle of selling physical items via a self-hosted webshop to keep costs minimal and market them to my Instagram audiences.
The conversation rate strongly depends on what you are selling and the fit of your chosen niche for your account with your actual business.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
He clearly said that he only uses fiverr for the creation of content. I could already take a lot of value out of this articles and i have already found cheap content creators on fiverr. @Jinn Sola thank you so much that you take the time to share all of the info, and just ignore those people accusing you

From this opening post:

This growth happens constantly! For me, I spend approximately 1.5 hours per day to manage my 80+ accounts and the rest of the time to manage my online-businesses (online services, e-commerce, ...) with having the Instagram follower base as loyal customers.

So the insane engagement and personal comments come from the 1 minute a day he has per account?

So it’s:
- €1 per account per day for content
- 1 minute per day for insane engagement

Cool.

(Also every post you have on this forum has been on this thread - or is that accusing you too)

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
Some insightful info on here. Thanks for contributing!

Can you touch on the e-commerce side of your business?

Do you use a 3rd party to handle fulfillment, etc?

Do you hold your own inventory and ship out yourself?

What are your biggest take a ways from this side of the business over the 3+ years?

Thanks

E-commerce is simple. The people who land there are already interested in your product(s). Else they would not be there.

I am a control freak that tries to avoid all kinds of unnecessary reoccurring extra costs. Self-host all your services. I don't see why people use 3rd party like Shopify, well actually I see why, because they are lazy. Basically they make you pay hundreds a month and still restrict you in a lot of ways that require you to up the monthly payments to them, so that you can scale further. F them.

As said I am an ultra control freak. That's why I have hired 2 freelance programmers that build a complete commerce system from scratch based on a programming framework I think called Larabel or something like this. This has immense advantages for me because whenever I want a new feature and that happens often they will exactly implement it they way I want it and not tell me "this is only possible if you purchase another plan". It even integrates with the mobile apps that I am about to release soon.
The only 3rd party necessary here are payment provider gateways like Stripe and Paypal.
However, if you are just in the beginning and want to go simple try out Wordpress WooCommerce or maybe Magento (have only heard of it, never tried)

I moved out from my parent's house about 2 years ago and now use their basement as a storage for the products I sell. I spend some time there every day, process the open orders and in the afternoon our local shipping provider comes by and picks the packages up.

Takeaway:
- Marketing is everything. Commerce is nothing. Anyone can sell online via a commerce system, but only those who put in the work and strategy can market.
- Customer support is everything after Marketing. Leave every customer happy and overdeliver to their expectations. We are living in a world where online advertising dominates but forget mouth-to-mouth conversations can make or ruin a business

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
I believe he mentioned that in the post, he uses Fiverr.

Nevertheless, earning your first million through 80 Instagram accounts takes some work, so congratulations.

Thank you!

Yes, I mostly use Fiverr for content creation. With good communications the guys are doing a great job for a really affordable price.

However, out of the 80, I have my 2 favorite accounts that I produce content for myself.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
The main components and EXPENSES of growing an account are those 2:
- Content creation (11 Fiverr workers, costs me about € 2600 per month)
- Engagement with followers and potential followers (igcompanion, costs me about € 110 per month)
- Server costs (about 600€ per month)
- Advertising costs (60% of average income measured from the last 3 months)

Product management and order process is something I do myself. On days there are too many orders to process I have great support of family and friends. But I am looking to build a local team now as well.

Main income comes from:
- Shoutouts and promotions of other brands (in the beginning ok, but suggest to always only market your own businesses, commandment of Control)
- E-commerce systems (70% of income)
- Mobile apps/services (new in my arsenal, raising)

In the past I have struggled a lot on how much should I actually outsource and how much I should do myself. And the answer seems pretty obvious to me: Outsource all of the repetitive tasks that other people can do at least as good as you or even better, so that you can grow your businesses in other aspects.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions

2600 for fiverr a month for content for 80 highly active accounts?

So 32.50 per account per month.

I’d love to know how you have someone running a growing, engaged, profitable IG page for you at just over 1 euro a day.

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
Posting valuable content is probably obvious. I like the way he describes his story and strategy of actually not having a single account for your business but instead multiple in the niche of your business. Personally, I have not have thought about going along with that strategy until now and I could take a lot out of this post. Thanks Jinn!

Exactly, in the past I have always had a single >official< account for the corresponding brand.
While that is a good idea, such an account does not have as much potential in reaching new customers than having multiple accounts in a more generic niche.

Experience shows that advertising to the same amount of total followers (one time a single brand account, other multiple accounts where the followers have interest in the topic, not the brand necessarily) differs drastically. With the described approach in this thread the conversation rate increases by 60% +

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
How exactly are you growing your accounts so fast? Are you targeting specific hashtags? If so, how are you finding which hashtags to use? How many do you use per post?

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
I have accounts in the beauty niche and want to sell self-made jewelry. Right now I am trying to set up an automation flow as you said. I worked with Buffer before but need to pick it up again. I like the concept!

Self-made jewellery is definitely something you can have great success with! I would start with a brand account, 2 niche accounts and a simple web landing page that announces your products in form of "coming soon".

This will give you the advantage of already having a growing fanbase while you are working on setting everything up.

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
From my experience, Instagram is catching on to accounts that do follow/unfollow and punishing them through shadowbans. No big accounts that I know on Instagram even do follow/unfollow since it's way too risky and most of the followers you get are spam. Instead most high growth pages I know post highly engaging content and then use DM groups (large Influencers engage on your content) to land on the explore page and grow that way. I have tried both methods and the explore page + DM groups have worked way better in my experience. Are you doing anything with the explore page and DM groups or just the botted automation?

I have actually done an experiment just about a month ago:

First account follow / unfollow manually everyday for 2 weeks
Second account follow / unfollow automatically but simulated natural engagement everyday for 2 weeks
Third account follow / unfollow automatically

Result: only the 3rd account had a shadow ban after 2 1/2 weeks. (Checked each with 2 low ranking hashtags)
To conclude, I still have great success gaining followers every single day

Instagram notices DM groups on certain schemes. I don't suggest using dm groups anymore.

Andrew W

Be a Provider.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Apr 12, 2018
Hey everyone I just read through this thread and I noticed the worry about Instagram bots. I thought I'd share a little bit on social media automation. Unless you really have no time it takes just about one to two days to set up an automation system in python using the API's available to you by the different social media providers. Seriously, it's pretty easy so if you don't want to pay a monthly premium you can set it up yourself. For example I set one up for twitter in an afternoon and it was auto-posting quotes to my twitter page FOR FREE. You can even expand it to include a system that auto-downloads royalty-free photos, edits them, adds your quote/content and posts it all at a certain time of day w/ relevant hashtags. Obviously fleshing out a system like this WILL take you some time maybe a week or two but it's not as hard as people seem to make it. Also, it's really fun tinkering with something until you have an automated system set up. I don't know too much on "growing" an account, but the automation side isn't too hard. Any questions you have and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

P.S. Any programming language has it's pros and cons but for some reason Python has an Insane number of libraries for automation. Also you can learn the basics of it in a day, and have a working program that night.
Cheers!

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Hi OP, I've some questions:

1) Do you hire Fiverr guys to find potential viral posts for you and then you repost those? Do you use any tools to find viral posts? One easy trick which I see some folks use is to go to Explore page and then check which has the highest views and engagements etc, then repost that. Not sure if IGCompanion has tools to search for potentially viral posts.

2) You're using SocialBlade for stats? I thought they kinda got crippled since early this year when IG did some changes to the API and now 3rd party services like SocialBlade can no longer access the stats. That's why you can't see how many followers an account gained or lost nowadays.

3)
Exactly, in the past I have always had a single >official< account for the corresponding brand.
While that is a good idea, such an account does not have as much potential in reaching new customers than having multiple accounts in a more generic niche. Experience shows that advertising to the same amount of total followers (one time a single brand account, other multiple accounts where the followers have interest in the topic, not the brand necessarily) differs drastically.

Can you elaborate more on this? Let's say, if I'm selling bed sheets and I've an official brand IG account for that. So let's say the people buying bed sheets are moms in their 40s and they also love cooking and home decor.
So, that means I should setup a few more IG accounts, one targeting home decor and one targeting cooking, then drive the followers there to my official bedsheets IG account?

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Nelow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 23, 2018
Maryland, USA
If anyone wants real info on Instagram just refer back to
This NOTABLE THREAD about Instagram

This thread brought out all the information on Instagram and it wasn't from the OP. I know we all want an easier way to build our social platforms but the truth is building real loyal followers takes work and you have to be real with people.

Insane engagement. Comment & Like images of potential followers/customers, get into on-going conversations, spread compliments, follow them, comment on something on their posts they will remember, DM them, anything that comes to your mind. It's insanely important to get yourself out there and people see "your name". Now, some people will follow you right away and engage with your posts as well, some will engage with your account after doing it a second time, and some won't respond at all. Think of it like being the ultimate extrovert of IG.

What he said about promotion is very true and it takes time and dedication. These people have to see you as a real friend who's on the rise to big things.

Micahbiz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 12, 2018
Arizona
Want to give me some of that? :)
I hope he sells you a ''limited time special offer'' for coaching via email.

To me, this guy said a lot and ended up saying nothing. Create accounts, post content, automate it via software and monetize it through influence, shopify, partnerships etc.

As others have pointed out, this smells funny.

A better strategy than doing this instagram thing: I would learn basic programming, and build an instagram bot. I'd then build a nice website with special discounted pricing and offer a 3 day free trial, as long as you give me your debit card info of course.

I'd then write a made up story, one that talks about how I to was a broke, stressed college student who only wanted to succeed. In fact, I wanted to succeed so bad that I worked, hustled sometimes 12 hours a day to get my instagram accounts to grow... ON TOP OF CLASSES. It was brutal... Until one day, something changed my life. I discovered automation (which you can conveniently find here, on a website only a month old in my first thread)

Then, I would go on forums all over the internet, reach out to bloggers and post on youtube about the software that changed my life. Then I would actually get rich from all the people who believe my vague story and buy my automation software.

Ugh, one can only dream. Sadly it looks like someone beat me to it.

Of course, I could be wrong, this could all be legit. I don't buy it though.

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
I love this idea of brutalism. I guess it is too late now to use this for another city account now ... Do you have any ideas on how i can take this technique of brutalism into the beauty niche?

In my opinion you can easily set yourself apart on instagram if you produce content that is different, because these days everyone is publishing the same kind of content on Instagram and people are getting sick of it.

I have literally had success with an account where I had a software engineer develop a program that slices an image into 5 pieces, reorders them and puts them together again. People love accounts that are different. And that is most probably why I have an easy time growing.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
After reading all these and messaging OP, I'm going to say he could very well be the real deal and not DamienPros v2 (which is what I thought previously).

This guy really seems to know what he is doing. :clap::
It's not so much his botting tactics but his content marketing philosophy.

Btw, since DM groups are known to be under IG's radar, would you say Telegram groups are better? I'm currently in a private group where there's all mainly big accounts liking each other every 30 mins. I haven't tried it yet although I'm in the group.

Speaking of making a business out of IG, I got to know this guy previously, who runs an IG repost page on cars and makeup. Showed me the pic of his Mercedes Benz which he brought from the earnings. On his makeup IG page, he directs all the chicks there to his site where he sells dropshipped makeup kits. Neat huh?

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
Apologies if I missed links to your Instagram accounts, I couldn't find links. Can you post a few again?
Also, sorry if asking a similar question to before: are you 80 accounts all under the one niche umbrella? So, do you have a connection that migrates your followers to other accounts... like a franchise model?
I have not posted links because in the blueprint I stated that I use IG automation aka botting.

I am running 3 e-commerce websites in different categories and have designed that each of those is backed up by an equal amount of niche accounts. On those I post valuable content every day to attract and keep followers in between these "value posts" I publish promotional posts that directly link to the commerce systems.

I have tried of using the main brand account as a middleman between niche accounts and websites but that does not work as well. Actually it works a lot worse.

Hope that helps!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
- Valueable content (I like the idea of combining content with some kind of brutalism to stand out, my content creators from Fiverr create posts according to that rule)
Creating content with some kind of brutalism? What does that mean?

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
How does one do this? What's involved in promoting?
Insane engagement. Comment & Like images of potential followers/customers, get into on-going conversations, spread compliments, follow them, comment on something on their posts they will remember, DM them, anything that comes to your mind. It's insanely important to get yourself out there and people see "your name". Now, some people will follow you right away and engage with your posts as well, some will engage with your account after doing it a second time, and some won't respond at all. Think of it like being the ultimate extrovert of IG.

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
Creating content with some kind of brutalism? What does that mean?
With brutalism I mean: Don't be afraid to offend people. It is even good to offend people. If you do that some will hate you for sure, they will still comment and tell their friends about you. For the ones that love you will have an even stronger relationship with your account/brand.

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
Prior to my first reply on this thread, I'm now even more curious in regards to the success of OP.

You're running 80 Instagram accounts by outsourcing the 'hard work' in order to automate them, that's great, however, that means you must pay each and every Fiverr member you 'hire'. Does your Instagram post per account make enough money to pay them AND pay you?

The main components and EXPENSES of growing an account are those 2:
- Content creation (11 Fiverr workers, costs me about € 2600 per month)
- Engagement with followers and potential followers (igcompanion, costs me about € 110 per month)
- Server costs (about 600€ per month)
- Advertising costs (60% of average income measured from the last 3 months)

Product management and order process is something I do myself. On days there are too many orders to process I have great support of family and friends. But I am looking to build a local team now as well.

Main income comes from:
- Shoutouts and promotions of other brands (in the beginning ok, but suggest to always only market your own businesses, commandment of Control)
- E-commerce systems (70% of income)
- Mobile apps/services (new in my arsenal, raising)

In the past I have struggled a lot on how much should I actually outsource and how much I should do myself. And the answer seems pretty obvious to me: Outsource all of the repetitive tasks that other people can do at least as good as you or even better, so that you can grow your businesses in other aspects.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions

Jinn Sola

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Nov 16, 2018
What's your biggest account's following and why not just share the username so we can see for ourselves :)

My biggest accounts following is slightly below 680k. I will not provide you with any of my usernames since I publicly said I use bots.

But I can provide you with my in/out report from this week that shows usage of IGCompanion (which is still not my service) and payout from ecommerce systems

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-11-17 at 16.47.47.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-17 at 16.47.47.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 94

sophiee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2018
Helsinki/Finland
2600 for fiverr a month for content for 80 highly active accounts?

So 32.50 per account per month.

I’d love to know how you have someone running a growing, engaged, profitable IG page for you at just over 1 euro a day.
He clearly said that he only uses fiverr for the creation of content. I could already take a lot of value out of this articles and i have already found cheap content creators on fiverr. @Jinn Sola thank you so much that you take the time to share all of the info, and just ignore those people accusing you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.