The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Bulgaria

Chosenone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jan 11, 2018
Hello Fastlaners,

Time for me to introduce myself (after reading both books and scanning the forum on stealth mode).

30 years old, living in Sofia, Bulgaria, working full time as Purchasing manager for international manufacturer and pushing side hustles (eCommerce platforms arbitrage, crypto speculation, thinking on few more).

Would like to start with the value I can add to the community:

- Have significant experience and contacts in product and service sourcing and people management, acquired manly at my slowlane job;
- Live in a country extremely suitable for business (low taxes and living expenses, low cost of quality labor, great location, part of EU and etc.);

If anything of above is of interest for you, let me know.

And now, what I want to get here:

- Exchanging ideas with like-minded people;
- Getting know how from the best of the best;
- With the support of above to set location independent income source in the six digit per year range;

The forum is great, by the way :)

Best Regards,
N

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

1Ivanov1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 25, 2017
Italy
Welcome @Chosenone,

I want to introduce myself to you too as well,
I am from Bulgaria Sofia but living in Italy and learning the most about entrepreneurship, how to get rid of the Slowlane and Sidewalk mindsets that the government in Bulgaria tried to imbed into me and I want to create something that helps other people in need.

I already read The Millionaire Fastlane , and I am currently reading the UNSCRIPTED , listening to podcasts, gathering knowledge from more qualified people than me. I'm 16, still in high school and luckily I maneged to find people who share my same interest. I hope you continue what you are doing and improve the decisions you make in life without going back!

It's great to have you in this forum, it's in my opinion one of the hidden treasures in Internet :). I will go introduce myself as well now since I only read and absorbed. ;)

Chosenone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jan 11, 2018
Welcome @Chosenone,

I want to introduce myself to you too as well,
I am from Bulgaria Sofia but living in Italy and learning the most about entrepreneurship, how to get rid of the Slowlane and Sidewalk mindsets that the government in Bulgaria tried to imbed into me and I want to create something that helps other people in need.

I already read The Millionaire Fastlane , and I am currently reading the UNSCRIPTED , listening to podcasts, gathering knowledge from more qualified people than me. I'm 16, still in high school and luckily I maneged to find people who share my same interest. I hope you continue what you are doing and improve the decisions you make in life without going back!

It's great to have you in this forum, it's in my opinion one of the hidden treasures in Internet :). I will go introduce myself as well now since I only read and absorbed. ;)

Thank you!
Glad to see that there are other bulgarians here, especialy that young and motivated. Podcasts and books are good start but don't get drawn in them (as I did in the past) and take action.
By my experience, all governments proclaim sidewalk and slowlane, not only ours, we just need to keep our heads clear and this forum will help us a lot.
Let me know if you need any support, exporting to Italy is cheap and tax free from here and I have connections with many local manufacturers.

1Ivanov1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 25, 2017
Italy
Good afternoon @Chosenone ! And thank you!

I will take more action as you said. I'm very inexperienced but I go forward with a clear mind and no one will stop what I want to pursue! Thank you for letting giving me your support. Exactly, in Italy, it's the same thing everywhere Slowlane. Even in Switzerland where I study, the school is private and nothing changes, teachers have slowlane thinking, get a job study hard and retire at 60 blaa blaaaa.

Thanks for letting me know that you are available to help! I will contact you if I or someone I know need wants something to export!

Have a great day and cheers!

~Stivan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

peterdukov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 6, 2019
Hello,guys!
I see this thread is pretty old,but I am so glad to see bulgarians in this forum.
I am writing with the idea that we can help each other grow and share our contacts.(net worth=network)
I am 19 years old and running a online commerce bussiness + working full time job so it will be useful for us to engage somehow :)
Hope you see it !
~P

NetBorn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Mar 25, 2016
Hello from me, too !
Let me know if you want to meet somewhere in the country.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...