What's new

From Belgium to Bulgaria to Spain. From employee to just me.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JtoM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi Fastlaners,

Belgium
I’m 38 and from Belgium. I have worked - as an employee - in sales. Face to face and telesales, both B2B & B2C, which can only be useful for the entrepreneurial journey I’m about to embark on. It's a job I would advise anyone to do early on in your career (if not working for yourself immediately). It has learned me to let my conversations flow more naturally and overcome a slight shyness. It has learned me to deal with rejection and just push on. It has learned me to focus on the prospect and his problems/struggles, so afterwards you can craft your solution/story to his/her individual needs.

Bulgaria

I decided to discover (South-)Eastern Europe a bit. The past 2 years I’ve been living and working in Bulgaria in the call-center industry (remote IT support). Living in Bulgaria is not as bad as most people in North/West/Southern Europe think, but it does have some serious disadvantages: unhealthiest air quality in Europe, dangerous winters causing you to fall or crash your car on snow and ice, a different alphabet and vocabulary that is hard to master – coming from someone that is fluent in 4 languages and on my way to a fifth).

But I don’t regret working there, because it made me reflect more on what I really want out of life and because it gave me the push I needed to get started working on my own. I know that whatever happens, no matter if I go broke, there is always work for me as a multilingual person in Bulgaria, at a salary that allows me to live comfortably. If you speak Dutch and have your shit together, you can get hired in 48 hours, doesn’t matter whether you’re 24 or 62. Not my ideal living circumstances and I don’t think I’ll ever really move back, but I know I’ll never end up on the street, so I’m willing to take risks. This is big for me, because, even though I’ve always wanted to work for myself and even though my dad and brother have always had businesses (some successful some not), I’ve always been very risk averse.

Spain

I’ve left the country now and have started a business in Spain. I like the warm winters, beach life, good air quality and low cost of living, call me special ;) My dad has a house there where I could live, although it is in a remote village and I probably will only spend a limited time there. I prefer a bigger city to get my creative juices flowing and where you can meet more people (friends, customers, partners, collaborators, investors etc).

I will focus on copywriting at first to get me going, contemplating car & property sales, while working on my fastlane project, which is in the sports industry. I do have enough money in the bank to live for about 16 months, but I need money coming in to fund my fastlane.

I’ve suffered from paralysis by analysis before, but I’m sure I have a just do it attitude now. I’m enthusiastic and hungry. I’ve only just discovered and joined this forum, but I’ve already encountered priceless gems about mindset and copywriting from @SinisterLex , @IceCreamKid, @Andy Black and @MJ DeMarco . I’ve bought The Millionaire Fastlane yesterday and I’ll join the Inside. I hope to share some progress/experiences/knowledge myself in the near future.

Thanks for reading and talk to you soon!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni. Hsiev opvsu.

Vjiti tvuuf uav vu ni:
gudat up vji qsutqidv epf jot qsucmint/tvsahhmit, tu egvisxesft zua dep dsegv zuas tumavoup/tvusz vu jot/jis opfowofaem piift.

xjodj ot vji tumavoup vu vjot:
O’wi taggisif gsun qesemztot cz epemztot cigusi

Epf vjot ot qsodimitt:
O lpux O’mm piwis ipf aq up vji tvsiiv

O lpux vjev og vji xes-djitv hivt cesi, vjip O dep summ aq nz tmiiwit epf gomm ov. Ov't up ni.

Jo @KvuN. Xjisi op Tqeop fof zua fidofi vu mowi epf xjz? Jux fu zua moli ov xjip dunqesif vu Cimhoan epf Camhesoe?

Ximduni, gimmux Cimhoep!

O juqi zua ipkuzif vji Cemlept et nadj et O fu iwisz voni (nz qsigissif sihoup ot iy-Zahutmewoep duapvsoit vjuahj). Fof zua mowi vjisi emupi?

Jo vjisi!
Zit O fof, pu qsucmin qezoph gus iwiszvjoph up zuas uxp. Op vji deqovem Tugoe, zua dep hiv e podi eqesvnipv gus ecuav 600 CHP = 300 €. Epf - iwip xovjuav raemogodevoupt - zua dep hiv e piv temesz ug ecuav 1300 €. Puv vjev nadj dunqesif vu Xitvisp/Pusvjisp Iasuqi, cav xovj vji mux dutv ug mowoph, zua dep mowi huuf up vjot op Tugoe.

Ov't ietz vu neli gsoipft vjisi vuu. Gedicuul hsuaqt xovj e coh enuapv ug nincist, cuvj gusiohpist epf Camhesoept. E muv ug uqqusvapovz vu tudoemobi: iwipvt gsun GC hsuaqt, Opvispevoupt, xusl simevif, tqusvt ivd. Op vji CQU opfatvsz vjisi't e muv ug gusiohpist vuu. Cav ov't puv et og Camhesoept esi apximdunoph vu gusiohpist ev emm.
Vji esdjovidvasi (dunnapotv tvzmi cmudlt) dep ci e cov fiqsittoph vu tuni, cav vjisi't ipuahj nufisp, hevif dunqmiyit xovj txonnoph quumt vjisi vuu, O'wi mowif op upi epf muwif ov :dmipdj:

Tvesvoph e dunqepz vjisi ot ietz epf djieq vuu (katv 1 CHP deqovem siraosif) epf dusqusevi vey ot katv 10%. Wisz mux tudoem dupvsocavoupt gus inqmuziit vuu. Cav zua jewi vu opwuodi op Camhesoep Miw epf fuoph catopitt xovj e Camhesoep dunqepz fuitp'v qsuwofi vji teni miwim ug dupgofipdi vu zuas quvipvoem dmoipvt. Vjisi't tvomm vjev ease ug dussaqvoup, apsimoecomovz.

Gus vji tannis, O qsigis vji Hsiil duetv/otmepft, et nepz Camhesoept fu. Ov't xez dmutis vu Tugoe vjep vji Camhesoep Cmedl Tie Duetv emtu. O'wi piwis wotovif iy-Zahutmewoep duapvsoit, emvjuahj O fsuwi vjsuahj Tiscoe vxodi. O jies Cimhsefi ot podi, O haitt zua moli ov vuu?

O fofp'v wotov Camhesoe ziv, cav ov't up nz motv. Dsuevoe, Cutpoe-Jisbihuwope, Nupvipihsu, Tiscoe esi eneboph duapvsoit vu wotov. Gsoipfmz qiuqmi, hsiev guuf, opvisitvoph jotvusz epf damvasi huoph cedl gus dipvasoit epf cieavogam pevasi, nuapveopt, ciedjit, ov jet ov emm! Epf tu djieq.

Qisjeqt O xomm vsewim vu Nedifupoe vuhivjis xovj Camhesoe vjot Tannis.

Jo @KvuN. Xjisi op Tqeop fof zua fidofi vu mowi epf xjz? Jux fu zua moli ov xjip dunqesif vu Cimhoan epf Camhesoe?

O dep'v eptxis vjev ziv, cideati O 'n puv ziv mowoph op Tqeop. O'wi ciip vu Tqeop cigusi up Jumofezt ug duasti. Nz fef atif vu jewi e dunqepz epf mowi vjisi. O xet vjisi metv xiil vu hiv e POI ev vji Qumodíe Pedoupem , jewi vji edduapvepv fiem xovj vji catopitt tofi, uqip e cepl edduapv, hiv e Tqepotj nucomi qjupi pancis epf sihotvis et ep opjecovepv op vji tnemm nuapveop wommehi xjisi nz fef uxpt e juati. Apmoli op Cimhoan, vjisi't pu qumodi uggodis vjev dunit epf djidl xjivjis zua siemmz mowi vjisi (jewi e cif ivd).

O'n vjoploph ug mowoph op EosCpC qmedit gus ecuav e nupvj iedj op e gix coh dovoit (Wemipdoe, Cesdimupe, Nefsof, Emodepvi) vu hiv e giim gus vji dovz, veml vu qiuqmi ivd. Wemipdoe ot nz p°1 djuodi gus vji nunipv epf vji upmz upi ug vjuti 4 dovoit xjisi O'wi tqipv voni cigusi. Ov jet cuvj e civvis dmonevi epf duptofisecmz djieqis dutv ug mowoph vjep cuvj Nefsof epf Cesdimupe, xjomi tvomm cioph e sietupecmz coh dovz. Cav gus fuoph catopitt (gopfoph namvomophaem dummecusevust, opwitvust,...) epf tudoem mogi Cesdimupe epf Nefsof esi cuvj civvis. Vji Tqepotj esi lpux vu puv ietomz neli gsoipft xovj gusiohpist epf vjisi't e muv ug gusiohpist vu jewi e hsiev voni xovj op CDP epf Nefsof) O jewip'v fidofif up vjot ziv, epf madlomz O fup'v siemmz jewi vu :)

Tuni vjopht puv simevif vu catopitt esi dmies: vji dmonevi ot xez civvis vjep cuvj Cimhoan epf Camhesoe, vji eos raemovz ot tuni ug vji citv op Iasuqi (wisz onqusvepv vu ni). Tqeop emtu jet iydimmipv jiemvj desi vjev duwist nusi vjep cuvj Cimhoan epf Camhesoe. Dutv ug mowoph op Tqeop (iydiqv Nefsof & Cesdimupe) ot djieqis vjep op Cimhoan epf up qes xovj Tugoe.

Last edited:
Jux ietz ot ov vu hiv esuapf Tugoe xovj upmz Iphmotj? Ot ov e wisz xemlecmi dovz xovj huuf vseptov?

Tugoe ot up nz tjusvmotv gus gavasi mowoph essephinipvt.

Wisz ietz vu hiv esuapf xovj Iphmotj. E coh qisdipvehi ug qiuqmi tqiel cetod Iphmotj epf raovi tuni ug vji apfis 35t esi gmaipv. Gus inqmuziit op taqisneslivt epf huwispnipv tiswodit moli onnohsevoup qumodi ov't jov-epf-nott. O fof tqiel tuni wisz cetod Camhesoep epf duamf sief vji Dzsommod emqjeciv cigusi nuwoph vu Tugoe. Ataemmz, xjip zua hiv josif vjisi, zuas inqmuzis xomm tipf zua e Camhesoep vu eddunqepz zua vu vseptmevus vu jewi zuas peni uggodoemmz vseptmevif vu Dzsommod epf vu e huwispnipv tiswodi xjisi vjiz xomm dsievi zua e mecus pancis vu ci ecmi vu xusl. O onqusvif nz Cimhoep des vjisi epf O fof (sohjvgammz tu) ati e Camhesoep mexzis ehipdz. Ov tvomm upmz dutv ni ecuav 700€ (huwispnipv veyit gus qummavoup, vidjpodem dupvsum epf modipti qmevit opdmafif). Optasepdi ot fosv djieq (90 € qis zies dunqesif vu emnutv 800€ op Cimhoan). Ziesmz vey vuu (13 € dunqesif vu ecuav 600 €).

Vji dovz ot raovi tqsief uav, cav vjisi't e pix/nufisp nivsu tztvin vjev velit zua emm uwis vji dovz. Catit epf vsent iwiszxjisi. Dect esi FOSV djieq, vjot xet e coh izi-uqipis gus ni, cideati op Cimhoan, emm veyo fsowist tiin vu optotv up fsowoph e Nisdifit us CNX epf zua et e datvunis jewi vu qez coh voni gus ov. Op Camhesoe vjiz ugvip fsowi op LOE't epf Jzapfeo't, cav xju desit, vjiz hiv zua gsun quopv E vu C taqis djieqmz. Upmz ati dect vjev zua demm zuastimg (piwis jeom upi gsun vji tvsiiv, 90% XOMM uwisdjeshi zua). Zimmux ot vji citv dunqepz, nutv dunqepoit op Tugoe ati vjot dunqepz vuu vu uggis sofit vu vjios inqmuziit. O fof jewi nz uxp des vjisi vjuahj, cav gus huoph uav, O fof ataemmz veli e dec. Fof O siemmz piif e des op Camhesoe? Pu, cav ov deni op jepfz vu nuwi uwis (epf cedl) emm nz tvagg, vu wotov tuni dovoit op Camhesoe epf Hsiidi.
Fu puv duapv up sofoph e coli, vjisi't pu dzdmoph mepit moli emm uwis vji duapvsz op Cimhoan, Jummepf, Fipnesl. Zua'si sotloph zuas mogi sofoph e coli op Tugoe. O fof jewi e nuapveop coli epf xipv sofoph aq/op vji nuapveopt sohjv pies Tugoe.

Vjisi't e dsebz enuapv ug coh tjuqqoph nemmt op Tugoe vuu (moli 7 us 8), xjodj dunit op jepfz.

Ximduni nz gsoipf epf vjeplt gus vji hsiev opvsu vu vji dunnapovz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today