The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forex - The ultimate Fastlane (?)

Anything related to investing, including crypto

loop101

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Thanks a lot!
Thats a way to make money but at the end of the day you would need to invest a lot on Marketing as there are thousands of " forex experts " selling their knowledge or systems.
I've been playing with my demo account, last night I was +700, this morning -800... Now -50
Until now It seems like a very complex way to gamble.

You don't have to spend 1 penny on marketing. The websites do the marketing. You just have to consistently make profitable trades. The users on those sites look at a scoreboard to see who has the best returns, and put their money with the winners. If you think you can trade profitably, there is almost no reason not to use one of those sites. The only reason I know of is, that you don't want anyone know how you trade. Since your trades are public, within a few trades, most experienced traders will know exactly what you are trying to do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
No knock on Forex or any asset trading system.. but my personal opinion is this:

Provides zero value to society.

You could argue in a way you contribute to helping fund capital for companies to grow.. but my take is this..

To get good, it takes a self-mastery of emotions that takes years and years to perfect. The opportunity cost of not creating value elsewhere during a tech explosion stage in human history is not worth it imo.

raad182

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 29, 2018
I have been a forex trader for one year. Real money. Just now breaking even....after one whole year and untold hours of study and practice. Fastlane? Don't think so but here is my take:
Control: it is all about my strategy, my risk management and my psychology. And the last one is very difficult for a variety of reasons. I'm not working for someone else in this.....

Entry: 90% lose money. It is very difficult but not impossible. It takes knowledge and skill. It is not easy money. But it can be very profitable.

Need: it is a zero sum game. When I win, someone loses, when I lose someone wins. Buyers do need sellers and seller need buyers. When to be one or the other is the deal.

Time: can work in your favor. You don't have to sit in front of your computer. You can place your trades on the weekends if you are a longer term trader and check a few minutes a day to adjust.

Scale: I monitor 28 currencies. You scale by trading more currencies and as your bankroll increases you increase how much money you trade with.

Trading isn't gambling. But it is very difficult to learn. I feel confident as my skill increases I will be profitable moving ahead. Caution: there are many charlatans around and youtube is full of them. There are very few reputable teachers out there. I found one in Texas and one in London and its made all the difference for me.

Thanks Sam, really good explanation.

May I ask you, what range of %profit should I expect (average skilled trader)? And do you have any book to recommend?

raad182

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 29, 2018
Poker is better and safer if you want to follow this route..

Much higher control, the market, some politician or natural disaster won't make you lose money. Only your skill matters. You can actually make positive returns consistently because of the number of hands played and if you only play high EV hands you can't lose money in the long run (technically).

Can work anywhere any time. Need a much lower starting bankroll. Stop loss is a natural part of it, you can only lose as much money as you have in the table (which is hopefully not your entire bankroll). Can transition into teaching it and turn it into a fastlane biz..

The cons are that it takes a lot of time, it's boring work, and it's annoying to do if you live in the US.

I've considered Poker too and you really have some good points, especially about the stop loss.
Do you any source or book where I could learn and develop the basics? Never played Poker but I learn fast.

Stanja1

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 6, 2019
Fwiw, my best friend trades Forex successfully. He "retired" to Panama City, Panama a couple years ago after basically winning the Bitcoin lottery. He was an early adopter and had 5000 Bitcoins that he sold at the 20k peak to pocket 100 million plus. He actually flew up to Seattle about a month ago to hang out and "train me" in the advanced/ dark arts of Forex trading. I studied technical analysis/ candlesticks years ago. Things have changed quite a bit.

What I learned:

It seems simple but is very complicated. There are tons of styles and strategies. My friend mostly day trades using convergence/ divergence. However, he also trades long with different accounts. He has custom indicators that are a combination of moving averages, MacD, RSI, etc. It seemed to me that people don't share successful strategies. There are tons of custom indicators out there to purchase, rent, or even for free. The hard part is figuring out which ones actually work and are helpful. Also, it seemed like there are lots of advantages to be purchased. He pays a grand a month for some international squawk service to give him news data 10 seconds before the mainstream. Shady, but obviously advantageous. I think he pays $500 a yr to rent the main indicator that he uses which is MA, RSI, MacD combined relative to volume. Just the word Metatrader gives me a migraine. Certainly not intuitive. I did see him do a trade where he made 300 pips in less than an hour. I think that was a 30k profit in the account he was trading. He thinks that I can easily make 5k a month starting with 25k account with little risk. One thing I do know is that the hours suck. He does not use any robo trading tools, but always uses stop loss and take profit. He has an international hedge fund based out of Belize. I honestly have no idea what that really means. I do know that when he is trying to trade seriously his hours are crazy. The markets move the most typically when they open and when they close. So, I don't think he ever gets 4 hours of sleep. He also has a wife and 2 kids. He is online when the US, European, and Asian markets open and close. And if there is any big news announcement expected, he will be online for that. Can it be done? I think so. Will it be easy? Not for some time. My friend has been trading with real money for 7-8 years.

The books recommended to me were the Jim Brown books that you can find on Amazon. Start with "Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms". If you like it, get the other two. Also, don't waste your time with a Demo Account. Start a Micro account for $500-1000. Best of luck! If I decide to start day trading, I will start a thread. I hope some of my info is beneficial. Ciao for now.

FxStrong

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Jan 12, 2019
I know that its very hard to make any money consistently for a long period of time with forex trading but I've seen pro traders saying that an average of 8%/month is pretty doable if you put the effort.

Why isn't forex mentioned as one of the best fastlane options?

Pros
- You can work from anywhere as long as you have a laptop and internet.
- Flexible hours (Market 24/7)
- No bosses or direct contact with customers.
- No selling
- No networking
- Acquire useful knowledge about global markets, trends, finance and economics.
- There is no limit on how much you can make (or lose too) unless you use stops.

Cons
- Requires a high level of personal skills (patience, risk management, data analysis, economics...)
- Requires emotional intelligence
- High risk
- Addictive
- Checking charts and news daily
- Constant ups and downs

Last night I was thinking on what skill should I focus on this year and a routine of a trader is really what I'm looking for, independent, flexible, high risk and high reward, fast pace, agressive and competitive. Besides that I've read that most of the pro traders uses robots and system so they just need to put something like 2hour of work per day.

I live a really simple life and my cost of living is really low so If I start with 50k and average 4% monthly(2k), I could consider myself to be free from the 9-5 world, of course I know that there is a long road before seeing any profit and the majority of traders lose money but we aren't the majority here, right?!

Raad, I literally registered an account so that I could respond to this thread. I did this because my thinking has been along this line for a very long time.

I'm currently a profitable Forex trader made over 100% in 2018. So the returns you are looking for are very doable. However, some of the verbiage you are using worries me. Let me go through them here:

"Flexible hours (Market 24/7)"- this is a blessing and a curse. I can not tell you how many hours of sleep I've lost worrying about positions or what kind of news came out. So this is not a "Pro" to me. If you use these markets as a source of entertainment you'll be humbled quickly.

"No selling/No Networking". Yes, this true in a normal have to make a presentation setting. However, the learning curve for knowing what information to trust and how to filter information is quite steep.

"You can work from anywhere as long as you have a laptop and internet." This is true. However, we're talking about a performance sport here. If you think you can sit in Cancun sipping Pina Coladas and beat some of the best in the world. You have another thing coming.

"Acquire useful knowledge about global markets, trends, finance and economics". Just want to make a distinction here. There is an enormous difference between reading a bank report and having an opinion at Christmas dinner. Again, as stated above this will require a filter that only experience will provide. Your college economics class will do little to help you.

The bottomline Raad is this. If you think you can read a book or use a system from ForexFactory its not going to happen for you. You need to be 110% committed to improving as a trader everyday. Over the last 3 years I've committed 4 hours a day (not including market hours) to backtesting, meditation and education. Finally, after years of labor I'm starting to see solid results. There will be soul crushing moments Raad I promise you.

I would never try to talk someone out of being a trader. Honestly, the person you need to become to be a consistent trader is worth the process. However, I'm sure there are easier ways to make money than Forex trading. You have to love this game to play.

JordanS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 8, 2014
I agree with this post. As someone who has been into crypto trading, and dabbling into forex now, it is pretty great. Tho it is not for everyone. You need to be pretty tough mentally to be able to handle drawdowns and not ever revenge trade. You must have strict risk management, and follow your system. Only take trades because they are smart, not because you want to make money.

Many people will tell you how "90% of people fail" and that is good. Those 90% are the people we sell our winning positions to. they are the ones buying at the top of pumps and the bottom of dumps that you just shorted. If most retail traders were smart it would much harder to make money.

raad182

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 29, 2018
Raad, I literally registered an account so that I could respond to this thread. I did this because my thinking has been along this line for a very long time.

I'm currently a profitable Forex trader made over 100% in 2018. So the returns you are looking for are very doable. However, some of the verbiage you are using worries me. Let me go through them here:

"Flexible hours (Market 24/7)"- this is a blessing and a curse. I can not tell you how many hours of sleep I've lost worrying about positions or what kind of news came out. So this is not a "Pro" to me. If you use these markets as a source of entertainment you'll be humbled quickly.

"No selling/No Networking". Yes, this true in a normal have to make a presentation setting. However, the learning curve for knowing what information to trust and how to filter information is quite steep.

"You can work from anywhere as long as you have a laptop and internet." This is true. However, we're talking about a performance sport here. If you think you can sit in Cancun sipping Pina Coladas and beat some of the best in the world. You have another thing coming.

"Acquire useful knowledge about global markets, trends, finance and economics". Just want to make a distinction here. There is an enormous difference between reading a bank report and having an opinion at Christmas dinner. Again, as stated above this will require a filter that only experience will provide. Your college economics class will do little to help you.

The bottomline Raad is this. If you think you can read a book or use a system from ForexFactory its not going to happen for you. You need to be 110% committed to improving as a trader everyday. Over the last 3 years I've committed 4 hours a day (not including market hours) to backtesting, meditation and education. Finally, after years of labor I'm starting to see solid results. There will be soul crushing moments Raad I promise you.

I would never try to talk someone out of being a trader. Honestly, the person you need to become to be a consistent trader is worth the process. However, I'm sure there are easier ways to make money than Forex trading. You have to love this game to play.

Thanks for the answer...Final thought, Poker vs Forex? I have 4hours/day to invest. Which one would provide me the " drinks on the beach " lifestyle?

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville
Final thought, Poker vs Forex?
I just wanna draw your attention to the fact that—in your mind—trading and LITERAL gambling both seem like equal alternatives.

Instead, try this:
-Name a customer community that you would wake up every morning eager to help. Ideally you’d also be a part of that community yourself. Dont be afraid to niche. Think: weightlifting grannies, new mothers interested in nutrition, businessmen with bushy moustaches, whatever.
-Find 25 people that fit in that customer community and ask them out to coffee
-Don’t pitch them anything. Just ask questions about their experience and listen. After 3 convos, you should start noticing some common pain points they share.

It may be that you have to repeat this process a few times, but I can guarantee results... no need to buy my foolproof course (“Act now! This offer won’t last long!”)

Best of luck brother. Short answer: What you are describing is not fastlane

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Thanks for the answer...Final thought, Poker vs Forex? I have 4hours/day to invest. Which one would provide me the " drinks on the beach " lifestyle?
This hurts my soul. Wish you luck, brother.

loop101

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
He thinks that I can easily make 5k a month starting with 25k account with little risk

mcXfaMYfhE-3.png

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Either? Your job is to take money from people with only 4 hours a day to invest and who want to sip pina coladas on a beach.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
You can make money from Forex, everybody is doing it wrong.

If you fall for the indicators bullshit of course you're going to get crushed, they've been created by brokers, brokers job is to make money from you.

Trendlines, Naked Price Actions, Key Levels (Zones), Volume & Fibo is all you need, H4 charts minimum.

Learn how the bank trades and you'll make money, not the other way around.
AND NO, it require way more time than you think, unless you master this craft and can hold positions for days which would require only few hours to monitor...you gonna be behind the screen but who cares if you like it.

FxStrong

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Jan 12, 2019

Raad182, at some point both of these can get you there. The question you need to answer is which can you go 5 to 7 years without making money? I'm not saying this is your experience but it can be.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

There is a lot of wisdom here in this FxStrong's post, full of gold nuggets that I can relate to all to well.

For what it's worth; I got knee-deep into crypto trading a year or so ago. Got quite good at it, some would say "successful" and I found myself realizing a "gifted talent" in the Fundamentals aspect of trading. I do not hold any coins at the moment, cashed out awhile ago, and never got back in due to a big prediction trend I'm still believing strongly in (long story).

Anyways.. I say all that to say this; I agree with the guy and his suggestion not to get into Forex. His concern and mine too is the "90% and 10%" thing is not being interpreted correctly.

100% of people will fail. 100% of people will blow their first, second, (maybe third or more) accounts. There is no 10% that "succeeds", all 100% fail.

However.... 10% of those 100% take a break (weeks or months, and all successful traders have taken breaks when they first got in the game), digest what they learned away from anything remotely related to a trading environment, what they did wrong, what they did right, etc. etc. and then slowly get back in the game as an "mentally improved" person.

It's those "10%" that become successful in trading. The main fundamental flaw is people hear "10%" and think there is a 1 in 10 chance you will slip through and become successful through reading and hard work. 0.001% chance that happens.

No. The hard work is picking yourself back up, taking a break, re-accessing the deepest corners of your emotions and brain, and repeating over and over and over again while losing money and more money and more money. Hard work is not putting in hours in front of a screen or chart or book; that is bare minimum not hard work.

Anyways, just my two cents...

Last edited:

raad182

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 29, 2018
There is a lot of wisdom here in this FxStrong's post, full of gold nuggets that I can relate to all to well.

For what it's worth; I got knee-deep into crypto trading a year or so ago. Got quite good at it, some would say "successful" and I found myself realizing a "gifted talent" in the Fundamentals aspect of trading. I do not hold any coins at the moment, cashed out awhile ago, and never got back in due to a big prediction trend I'm still believing strongly in (long story).

Anyways.. I say all that to say this; I agree with the guy and his suggestion not to get into Forex. His concern and mine too is the "90% and 10%" thing is not being interpreted correctly.

100% of people will fail. 100% of people will blow their first, second, (maybe third or more) accounts. There is no 10% that "succeeds", all 100% fail.

However.... 10% of those 100% take a break (weeks or months, and all successful traders have taken breaks when they first got in the game), digest what they learned away from anything remotely related to a trading environment, what they did wrong, what they did right, etc. etc. and then slowly get back in the game as an "mentally improved" person.

It's those "10%" that become successful in trading. The main fundamental flaw is people hear "10%" and think there is a 1 in 10 chance you will slip through and become successful through reading and hard work. 0.001% chance that happens.

No. The hard work is picking yourself back up, taking a break, re-accessing the deepest corners of your emotions and brain, and repeating over and over and over again while losing money and more money and more money. Hard work is not putting in hours in front of a screen or chart or book; that is bare minimum not hard work.

Anyways, just my two cents...

I've tried both Forex vs Poker until now seems like Poker suits me best. I've been playing for 3 days now. Day 1: Lost almost all hands played, Day 2: Lost the majority but won a few, Day 3: Profit =D... I've been surrounded by cards my whole life, my brother plays, when I came home yesterday they were playing cards (not poker). When I read the skills needed to be a good Poker Player, I see skills that I've always had but never knew what to do with them.
I will play more in the next days, professionals say that after 1500 hands you get the idea if you are good.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Raad182, at some point both of these can get you there. The question you need to answer is which can you go 5 to 7 years without making money? I'm not saying this is your experience but it can be.

In other words, it's like anything else in life. Put in the tough work, and you can do anything: Trade FX, trade options, play pro ball, start a multimillion dollar business etc. People like to dismiss the 5 to 7 years part... they want to do it part time, one hour per day, all of course while chilling on the beach with a margarita. Thank you for sharing the reality check.
:thumbsup:

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville

heeya

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Aug 12, 2018
Korea
Forex investing is not a business.
I have experiences in forex, share, derivative like option and future except for bond investment.
The most critical problem in trading is that investors have very limited control power. You can not manipulate market but only react.

FX Turtle 21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 29, 2018
California
Hello raad182,

I'm a Forex Trader and have been active for about 6 years now. I also work a full-time job as an Animator.

I'll make this short. After tens of thousands of dollars spent on classes, mentors, diligent practice, making mistakes losing money on both live and demo accounts, I'm averaging 3% - 5% a month. Occasionally, I'll get lucky with a 12% month profit. I only spend about an hour per day manual trading. Sometimes less, as I found a strategy that suits my personality and lifestyle.

I was looking for the same things you're looking for in trading.

The advantage I have is that I love chart analysis and learning about the waves of the economy. If you're in it just for the money, it will be a struggle.

Telamon25346

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Dec 13, 2017
Dallas, Texas
actually, before i discovered fastlane i was a HUGE forex fan. i traded for sround 3 years. i used tradingview and tdameritrade to do my orders. i spent most of my time studying as opposed to trading. after my first few months of trading, i lost around $8000 in my account, it was a huge blow. but, fueled by motivation and advice from gurus telling me to "never give up" i went back to the drawing board. i studied technical analysis and fundamental analysis, i would watch whenever bankers like janet yellen spoke, i would watch quarterly reports, i even woke up a few hours before market opened everyday so that i could do some analysis then place my trades.

Honestly im telling you it's not worth it. there's some people that make a lot of money, i had a friend who was 19, had an account of $450,000 or so to trade with. made a considerable amount of money. but for every winner there's a lot of losers, in my eyes trading currencies was easy, but it was like strategized gambling, it was still unpredictable. i even tried trading oil and cryptos through a site called 1broker, but that site got shut down by the FBI for stealing money.

youd have a better chance of being successful (and in my case, in CONTROL) with your money by going fastlane or just starting a business. if you want to, go ahead, but i say please invest your money in yourself first or something worthwhile.

raad182

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 29, 2018
Thanks guys, especially @FX Turtle 21 for the realistic numbers.

I've just dropped the Forex idea, its not for me, at least its not what im looking for.
Im still trying Poker until now there is hope.

Lets see after 1 month of consistent effort.

Telamon25346

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Dec 13, 2017
Dallas, Texas
Sounds like you've had quite the experience, Telamon25346.

Are you still actively Trading in Forex?
not currently, no. I've been too focused on gaining clients for my marketing company, reading books, etc.
Forex trading is one of the things I want to try to use as a wealth accelerator when I either sell a fastlane business or earn a large amount of money over time. I didn't hate forex, I definitely was in love with it, but I just couldn't make it worth my time with the money had. It's safe to say that I will absolutely get back into it in the future.

FX Turtle 21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 29, 2018
California
not currently, no. I've been too focused on gaining clients for my marketing company, reading books, etc.
Forex trading is one of the things I want to try to use as a wealth accelerator when I either sell a fastlane business or earn a large amount of money over time. I didn't hate forex, I definitely was in love with it, but I just couldn't make it worth my time with the money had. It's safe to say that I will absolutely get back into it in the future.

Best wishes to your ongoing business ventures.

Looking forward to your return to Forex in the future!

sam502w

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 2, 2017
Iowa
Thanks Sam, really good explanation.

May I ask you, what range of %profit should I expect (average skilled trader)? And do you have any book to recommend?
I am aiming for 2-4% a month. Once you have the skill/methodology down, it's the psychology that is the enemy. Getting your emotions out of it is extremely difficult. Overtrading is a key issue. When I started I was trading 70+ trades a month. Now I don't want to trade but 2x weekly. I wait, and wait and wait for the very best of setups. I haven't found any decent books. Two people who know what they are doing you can find on the internet. Proacttraders.com out of Texas (they are expensive) and PaulScottfx on Linked in. Not as expensive but not charlatans but skilled traders who will share (for a price) what they know.

Magna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Dec 17, 2018
I don't see how trading can be the ultimate fastlane if it requires a lot of time and manual effort on your part. Maybe it could be the ultimate lifestyle according to your goals but I wouldn't call it a fastlane or even a business.

Not an answer to the OP but do you guys outside of the UK get a lot of Forex gurus on Instagram, advertising their luxury lifestyle along the lines of:

"I'm so successful at Forex trading by the age of 22 that I don't want to spend all day doing what I'm actually good at i.e. trading, instead I want to help YOU become financially free! All you need to do is let me set you up an account with a broker that I have an affiliate partnership with and I will then receive a % of your deposit (or a flat fee per sign up) and you'll get access to a 90 day free trial for my signals and be able to earn hundreds per month following my trades! Don't worry about how I have time to do all of this and maintain my status as a top tier Forex trader, and by the way it's none of your business why I still live with my parents even though I'm so successful"

Seriously I am seeing a huge amount of these people pop up in the past 24 months and really can't believe people are stupid enough to believe it.
Got one in england called Lak but the business model is understandable. They don't teach forex (at least the one I am talking about) and instead just give signals. These signals take almost no time to put out to tens of thousands of people that each paid £99 to get these signals. A lot better than even 20% a month for 99.9% of people.

JG17

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Oct 22, 2018
London, UK
Got one in england called Lak but the business model is understandable. They don't teach forex (at least the one I am talking about) and instead just give signals. These signals take almost no time to put out to tens of thousands of people that each paid £99 to get these signals. A lot better than even 20% a month for 99.9% of people.

Yes indeed, Lak is getting rich by pretending he was rich in the first place with his 'I used to work in Sainsbury's' bullshit. Lots of other cretins have spawned off of him, trying to replicate but unwilling to invest a few thousand in renting some gold wrapped supercars.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.