- Nov 24, 2018
I appreciate you @Antifragile. I apologize for being so stubborn. It's both a burden and a boon. I like people with a default how can I solve this sort of mentality and all of you have shown that here. There is a way out of my current situation and it falls on me to solve how to get out, I just can't see it yet.That’s why I chose to engage with you over DM.
“I’d love a better job” = find a way to get it.
“I hope to have …” = don’t hope! Create the circumstances where hope isn’t needed. Where you create that success story.
As I told you: expand on the list of options in front of you. But you are one stubborn person.
My suggestion remains: load up on audio books and reframe your own mind. Today your mind is external locust of control. Your language used in your posts gives that away fast.
Let me briefly walk you through my week just to show how much time/effort/thought/money I spend on this sport:
- I work 7 days a week, mostly to fund bodybuilding
- I eat about $200USD of food a week, none of that is eating out nor eating steak and caviar
- I ride a bus for about 3 hours a day going from home to work, work to gym, gym to home
- I go to the most expensive gym in the area as it has the most diverse equipment that I'd like to have access to
- I leave the house at 7AM and don't get home until 1030PM from work and the gym most days
- On my off day from the gym I meal prep for an entire week and I take my wife out on a date to keep her happy
So if you see that kind of a routine you'll begin to understand how little time I have and how much time/effort/money I sacrifice for this sport. I'm quite literally afraid to miss the gym in fear of regressing from the hard-earned progress I've made. I have put too much into this, far too many sacrifices already expended to ease up now. I've devoted my life to it. I cannot ease off of the gas pedal. Due to this I have basically no free-time aside from the time I spend with my wife on a date or the ample free-time I have as a Security Guard.
Question is, how do I best use the free-time I have as a Security Guard towards building a better income? You've suggested audiobooks several times to me now. I still don't know really what to listen to or how that will help me... I really don't know what to do. All I think about is becoming such a phenomenal bodybuilder that it would be foolish not to hire me. I obsess over that as it's all I've got. That's my all or nothing.
Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.