• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

O/T: Funnies F*ck This Guy - Tai Lopez

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by jasoncuellar123, Jan 4, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $5,370
    He's a genius marketer and maybe he'll be a forever tycoon, but this is the sort of thing that feels like a castle made of sand that has to come apart at some point.

I give it 10 years max before we see him on tv in an orange jumpsuit after one of his followers dies in a sweat lodge, coal walk, or goes on a shooting spree at a meditation center.

throttleforward likes this.
  2. Ninjakid

Ninjakid Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Some random planet, orbiting some random star
    Rep Bank:
    $8,051
    I assure you I considered all these points, and I still stand by what I said.

If you recall, I said I learned nothing of practical use. Just as you can do an entire major of Cultural Anthropology and learn almost nothing of practical use, even though you have have learned enough about the subject to earn yourself a degree.

RDPD was much the same for me, and while I learned some new concepts, after finishing the book I had no idea how to apply them. I still had no idea how to just come up with $15000 to put a down-payment on a property to invest in. The only thing I could think of was get a job, which Kiyosaki seemed to think was blasphemy.

Added to that, the terms assets and liabilities, and the concept that wealthy people are wealthy through assets (which I'll add is extremely simplistic) is not exactly esoteric knowledge, and you can learn this from just about any finance book, or a quick Google search.
    As for use in practicality, despite what Robert says, cars and properties are legally considered assets, and you would need to understand this if you were ever to do a genuine evaluation of yours, or another business.

You can see in my comment that I did however mention that I got value through the book because it propelled me to do more research on the subject on business, which ultimately led me to TMF, this forum, and various other mature resources. I would hardly consider making an honest assessment of the value one personally received from a certain book which they read four years ago to be a lack of charity.

3. Ninjakid

Rep Bank:
    $8,051
    Or maybe he'll just go along with his seemingly well-established career, and the nice pile of gold he's made for himself.

He's not really doing anything wrong. He's a salesman, and people are buying his product.

Vigilante likes this.
  4. VDon

VDon Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $256
    That's definitely true. But there is no value in camouflaging your shallow thoughts with Rihanna or Chris Paul.

Sooner or later people will find out...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Vigilante likes this.
  5. Mineralogic

Mineralogic Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $962
    TAI launched a book box club at 500% mark up vs just reading the book. Anyone else hear? LOL

jasoncuellar123 likes this.
  6. Squadus

Squadus New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $61
    You know mindset is a very important thing for entrepreneurs. Even though the 67 Steps and the Accelerator don't quite give tangible actions that apply directly to every business, I'm sure there are a few gold nuggets of information that can be found from his courses that apply to you.

At the end of the day, no course is going to make you a millionaire. It's about the actions you take on a day to day basis that truly bring results.

I am in his Social Media & Internet Marketing Agency and I must say it is definitely a step up from his previous courses. The business model involved is very sound and has tangible benefits for small business owners and the videos are actually quite good as he brings in experts. I'm still finishing up the course and am excited to go prospecting for clients very soon.

I would not say that he's a scam, but more so a very persuasive Internet Marketer.

Vigilante likes this.
  7. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $102,532
    They are your friends so why don't you just ask them what they have learned?

Javin, Vigilante, Andy Black and 2 others like this.
  8. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $117,153
    Yeah. The secret to getting better at reading is to read a book a day.

9. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $117,153
    /drops mic

Vigilante, #nowhere and samsara like this.
  10. RHL

RHL can i get a comprehensive guide please Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $55,960
    Yeah. He did leave out some of the exact steps. I can see how that would bum some people out.

RyanSki, jon.a, lewj24 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Ninjakid

Rep Bank:
    $8,051
    Perhaps he could have talked about how to fabricate a story and sell it as a non-fiction book about how to get rich, and promote it through an MLM until it ends up on the national best-sellers list, thus actually making you rich (which was his first ever successful business venture).

Kingmaker, jon.a and Vigilante like this.
  12. VDon

VDon Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $256
    Well, what we can learn from those guys is, that even someone with no legit credentials or track record can hit big.

This whole pay it forward stuff, guess the ethnicity, driving lambos and shooting threes and whatnot produces no value to me at all, but the internet is full of people mirin hard and spreading the word. I guess Instagram alone can make this guy a million every year.

13. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $122,848
    I still remember when he shot a video at "his house" and it turned out exposed to be a weekly VRBO-type rental.

Ninjakid, Kingmaker and VDon like this.
  14. Javin

Javin Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $93
    I saw that. He sends 2 books? With videos basically giving the cliff notes of the books that he sends you...says the value is $120 dollars. Yikes!

ZF Lee and jasoncuellar123 like this.
  15. VDon

VDon Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $256
    So what do we learn? Even blatant lies are irrelevant to the mass audience.

If my country wasn't that small I'd maybe even try to do something similar.

16. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,064
    he already did that with Mark Cuban!

I might consider Cuban to be the antithesis of Trump.

But it wouldn't be the first time it happened before. Kiyosaki further reinforced his niche by writing some books with Trump.
    Fastlaners, you don't have to read the Trump-Kiyosaki books unless you are a wantrapreneur
    I know because I got them from Scribd!:yuck::yuck::yuck::vomit: :puke::vomit: :puke::vomit: :puke:

17. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,064
    THIS.
    Imma get her something for mother's day shall I?

18. GatsbyMag

GatsbyMag Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $545
    I'm kind of shy about asking them because we're not that close. I feel I can ask here because there is no connection here I have with anyone so I don't really feel any tension.

19. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 Gold Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,642
    I think this will help....
    Has Anyone Tried Tai Lopez's 67 Steps? • /r/Entrepreneur

Javin likes this.
  20. toxicrain

toxicrain Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $247
    ummm... who's is this Tai chick? Some dan bilzerian wannabe?

JaxAttacks, jasoncuellar123 and Javin like this.
  21. Squadus

Squadus New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $61
    I am astonished at the amount of ignorance in this thread. My last post was completely ignored by people who still believe he is a "scammer".

His brand is valuable because he provides extremely valuable content.

You guys do know that if you search the Internet for evidence supporting and on the contrary you will find both. That is how misinformation works and it's all over reddit and forums from people who don't know better, and you guys are spreading falsity to each other. It's hilarious. Misinformation has been used to deceive people for millenia through religion, money and war.

The only way to form an educated opinion is to have actually experienced the damn thing.

I have been through his programs and am in his most recent Social Media Marketing Agency Program. I must say that is an amazing course and actually teaches you how to create a tangible business model (whereas The 67 Steps was focused on mindset).

Please stop spewing hate about Tai if you don't know what you're talking about. Thanks.

22. snappyhappy

snappyhappy Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $711
    It's the value he is providing to Cuban, Gary Vee etc. that gets them to his doorstep.

Eg. Gary Vee had a new book coming out..

Tai: "Hey, come do a video at my house. I'll spend $80k on Ads, I have xxx,xxx subscribers and the video will get 900k views, good for your book launch."

I can see why they would agree to an interview, and it's smart on Tai's part because of the 'positive association' effect.

Maybe Tai will be asking you to do a video soon! Forum would explode Haha

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Kingmaker likes this.
  23. lewj24

lewj24 Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,491
    How "valuable" would his content be if he didn't show lambo's and mansions in his ads? I'd bet he'd have a lot less customers/followers and I'd bet he'd have a lot more haters and I'd bet his content wouldn't seem as valuable.

Kingmaker and Javin like this.
  24. Mr. Gray

Mr. Gray Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $272

The course is just ok,

I didn't pay anything for it I torrented it and I wouldn't pay $997 for it.

The value in the course is making you think you can run a social media company with just what he is telling you.

The problem with these testimonials is that they sold the company, but with Tai's material they will be lucky to keep them as a client.

His course is the foundation and you have to build the house.

GatsbyMag, jasoncuellar123 and VDon like this.
  25. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Silver Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,141