The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Doing the Andy Frisella "75 Hard" Challenge

fishgodeep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
374%
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton
Oh wow, I didn't expect such responses. Appreciated.

Yeah, a good question.
What I meant is that it's become "hard" in a totally new way.

Not "I need to go running but it's raining" or "I'd love some chocolate but it would break my diet".

Rather "Jesus effin Christ, not another 75hard journal... I want to focus on work (or relax) and not think how much water I've drunk today".

It sounds so indeed.

Okay I understand exactly what you mean, because I was there for about a week at around Day 50. So right about where you are I faced similar challenges. Feels claustrophobic, like you just want to step outside but your stuck on this flight for another few hours?

All I can say is keep going, like all emotions it will pass. Your in a valley which is good because your about to climb up another peak. If you quit now you’ll have missed the entire point of the programme. Everyone in here would hate to see that, we’re all rooting for you.

Keep going lad you got this

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I'm definitely feeling the claustrophobia right now. It's day 75 though so I'm almost there. I can't wait to drink a freakin beer tomorrow and only work out once! Haha

Fid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 26, 2017
Wroclaw, Poland
Okay I understand exactly what you mean, because I was there for about a week at around Day 50. So right about where you are I faced similar challenges. Feels claustrophobic, like you just want to step outside but your stuck on this flight for another few hours?

All I can say is keep going, like all emotions it will pass. Your in a valley which is good because your about to climb up another peak. If you quit now you’ll have missed the entire point of the programme. Everyone in here would hate to see that, we’re all rooting for you.

Keep going lad you got this
That's exactly that – claustrophobia is a great analogy!
I would hate to see me giving up myself, haha. After all that I've learned and figured out along the way...

I do keep going. Day 47.
Thank you.

Boyd

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Apr 2, 2011
Florida
Make a post on here and get going. Even if it is a post to state when you WILL start.

I'm going to start tomorrow.

I need to become more disciplined in my daily actions. I'm not happy with my lack of progress over the past year (again) and as we near the end of the calendar (only 100 days left, folks!) I hope to use this challenge as a momentum builder heading into 2020.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
How are there only a hundred days left in this year?!?!?

Not Most People

"If everyone else is doing it, its probably wrong"
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 28, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello everyone,

Okay I’m jumping in again starting today. It’s 8pm local time I’ve completed all my tasks. Now I just have to avoid stuffing my fat face :rofl:..

P.S.
If anyone is on the fence I invite you to join me. We can take turns keeping each other accountable. Meaning we can bully each other over the phone to keep ourselves on track.

Just saw this and my girlfriend and I started on Wednesday as well. Would be happy to have another accountability buddy

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Done! Finished 75 Hard two days ago. I was getting really tired of it near the end. Just two weeks ago I was thinking I didn't want it to end. What a freakin rollercoaster...

Such an amazing feeling checking off the last box on the last day and going to bed. There was definitely a huge confidence boost the next day when I knew that I did it. I won! Also a huge weight lifted off my shoulders as there were no longer huge consequences for doing little things like not drinking a sip of water...

I'm writing a pretty long post about some lessons I learned and I wanted to share some charts here. I input all my tracked data from my notepad into Google Sheets and made some graphs. Not huge progress but it's really cool to see real progress on a chart. Check it.

I rate my mood and energy level upon waking on a scale of 1-10

You can see on day one I woke up at like 3:45am... I guess I was excited haha! I don't use an alarm clock.

I didn't lose a ton of weight because working out was putting on muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. Still lost a few lbs.

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
Also done! Had day 75 yesterday. I'm so incredibly proud of myself for going through with this and sticking to it. Never have I been exercising everyday for 75 days straight.

Lost around 7,5 kg (16 lbs), and I'm the closest to being under 80 kg I've been in around six years.

I'm going to enjoy a beer and a pizza tomorrow with my wife, but it almost feels wrong not to stick to the schedule through the day. So I can see myself continue with this lifestyle. I feel really good (and some of my nice clothes fits again - yay!).

Diet
My diet has been lazy keto, and I haven't missed a day. My wife jumped with me, and she is more than happy to continue with this diet, although she will add a little bit of bread for lunch. No other changes will be applied to our diet.

Water
Been drinking minimum 4 liters of water every day, some days even 5 liters or more, if I was done with my 4 liters early.

Books
I've read 5 books in the 75 days, on my sixth right now (The Magic of Thinking Big). Did more than 10 pages most of the days, because I wouldn't count half a page as an actual page, and I wouldn't stop in the middle of a chapter. So think I read around 15-25 pages per day on average.

Exercise
For exercise, I did a 45 minute walk outside every day, and the other exercise was cycling or running. 90% of the days it was cycling, 10% of the days it was running.

Progress picture
Did it as the first thing in the morning, so it was easy to remember.

One of the funniest things through this challenge, which also has been discussed here a couple of times, are the nightmares, where you eat something you shouldn't. I think I've had nightmares about eating or drinking wrong at least five or six times, and most of the times I woke up very angry at myself, until I realized it was a dream.

As earlier mentioned in this thread, I've used an app on the home screen of my phone - a checklist with each task, so every time I checked my phone, I'd see the checklist and be reminded about doing all the tasks. Worked like a charm.

This challenge has really showed me what consistency can do. Sticking to something everyday for a long period of time can really move you, your skills, your weight, your company or whatever it is.

I'm rooting for you, and if you're on your way to day 75, stick to it. Even when the second workout of the day sucks, and you just want to sit on the couch watching football. You will feel so damn proud of yourself, when you hit the finish line.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Congrats to everyone that finished!

If anyone wants a good book recommendation to go along with this challenge I recommend A Man's Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl. This was the first book I read during the first two weeks of the challenge and it provided an amazing array of insights that go right along with the personal growth found during this challenge.

I also wrapped up some thoughts about all of this in another thread. I would have posted it here but it's freakin long and I didn't want to clog up this one. Cheers.

fishgodeep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
374%
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton
Just saw this and my girlfriend and I started on Wednesday as well. Would be happy to have another accountability buddy

@Bradley R I’d be happy to, having other people to keep you accountable definitely helps. Here’s my Instagram @traynordaniel. Alternatively you can post on the thread. I’m restarting today as I was sick and had to take medication that had glucose in it. So failed on my diet, back to Day 1. What day are you on?
Also done! Had day 75 yesterday. I'm so incredibly proud of myself for going through with this and sticking to it. Never have I been exercising everyday for 75 days straight.

Lost around 7,5 kg (16 lbs), and I'm the closest to being under 80 kg I've been in around six years.

I'm going to enjoy a beer and a pizza tomorrow with my wife, but it almost feels wrong not to stick to the schedule through the day. So I can see myself continue with this lifestyle. I feel really good (and some of my nice clothes fits again - yay!).

View attachment 27737

Diet
My diet has been lazy keto, and I haven't missed a day. My wife jumped with me, and she is more than happy to continue with this diet, although she will add a little bit of bread for lunch. No other changes will be applied to our diet.

Water
Been drinking minimum 4 liters of water every day, some days even 5 liters or more, if I was done with my 4 liters early.

Books
I've read 5 books in the 75 days, on my sixth right now (The Magic of Thinking Big). Did more than 10 pages most of the days, because I wouldn't count half a page as an actual page, and I wouldn't stop in the middle of a chapter. So think I read around 15-25 pages per day on average.

Exercise
For exercise, I did a 45 minute walk outside every day, and the other exercise was cycling or running. 90% of the days it was cycling, 10% of the days it was running.

Progress picture
Did it as the first thing in the morning, so it was easy to remember.

One of the funniest things through this challenge, which also has been discussed here a couple of times, are the nightmares, where you eat something you shouldn't. I think I've had nightmares about eating or drinking wrong at least five or six times, and most of the times I woke up very angry at myself, until I realized it was a dream.

As earlier mentioned in this thread, I've used an app on the home screen of my phone - a checklist with each task, so every time I checked my phone, I'd see the checklist and be reminded about doing all the tasks. Worked like a charm.

This challenge has really showed me what consistency can do. Sticking to something everyday for a long period of time can really move you, your skills, your weight, your company or whatever it is.

I'm rooting for you, and if you're on your way to day 75, stick to it. Even when the second workout of the day sucks, and you just want to sit on the couch watching football. You will feel so damn proud of yourself, when you hit the finish line.

Congratulations

Congrats to everyone that finished!

If anyone wants a good book recommendation to go along with this challenge I recommend A Man's Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl. This was the first book I read during the first two weeks of the challenge and it provided an amazing array of insights that go right along with the personal growth found during this challenge.

I also wrapped up some thoughts about all of this in another thread. I would have posted it here but it's freakin long and I didn't want to clog up this one. Cheers.

Great job, I’ll check out your other thread later

AnAverageJoe

remember that you will die
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 4, 2017
NMBSC
I just finished the challenge as well. I made it through a vacation, a hurricane evacuation, a wedding anniversary, constant temptation, and a few days I questioned why I was doing this in the first place.

Congrats to everyone else that has finished as well. And to those still in the mix - keep going!

And thanks to @Fox because I would've never known this was a thing without him.

Besides a few extra abs, I gained discipline, confidence, and I had my willpower tested to the extreme. I’m in great shape now, and I’m finally comfortable with that weird guy I see in the mirror.

But the most amazing thing that happened was a shift in mindset. I went from, “I can't do this,” to “Okay, let’s figure this out.”

It's helped in both my professional and personal life.

I finished a few days ago, but I've pretty much kept up with my diet, I still haven't had any alcohol, still reading every day, and I'm still drinking a gallon of water every day.

This was a total game-changer. Anyone on the fence about starting, do it. If you're thinking of giving up, keep going. It's worth it.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm on day 27.

The first 10-12 days I was in a weird state of depression/ slump which is out of the norm for me.

After day 15-20 it started to get easier. Naturally I am very disciplined person so this hasn't been a huge transition for me, however I will say there have been several times I didn't want to do my 2nd workout.

I've also been waking up at 5am M-F and 6AM Sat/ sun because I am a morning person now.

Plus plenty of times I wanted to cave in and get a couple of beers or eating some nachos with queso.

However, one weakness I have in life is not always following through on things in business. Which is why I want to do this. To build the confidence I need to succeed big in business.

I am trying to shift my identity from someone who makes average money to someone who money comes to easily and in abundance.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Amazing work by all those who have finished it! Really cool to see the results.

I won't be saying what day or challenge attempt I am on but I am still going. I'll update when I am done.

It has been quite the internal battle but I will get there!

Fresho

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 15, 2019
I really like this challenge. I Read a little bit about this and I am hooked on this. I think it's nice to have so many people do it to. So I will feel like this is a group accomplishment.

Today is my first day. I think this is perfect.

On a side note I have been researching about testosterone production in the body and its effects. If somebody is interested in how to keep a healthy testosterone level I can share this here.

I talked to a doctor and will do a blood test. Follow the rules that I have found and after two months do another blood test to check out if it worked for me. Perfect in combination with 75Hard.

Fresho

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 15, 2019
I'm back at day one.
I need a clearer plan to follow through.
I will do my workout at the beginning of the day. I integrate it into my morning routine.

0515 Wake up
Til 0600 Read 10p and make Tasklist for the day+Progresspicture
0605 Drink 0.75l
Til 0650 Train outside
0655 Drink 0.75l
Til 0740 Train inside/outside/stetching
0745 Drink 0.75l
1200 drink 0.75l
1600 drink 0.75l
1600-2000 eating window
2100 sleep

Eat clean. I fast on Moday and fast on Monday and Tuesday every second week.
I eat once a day. At evening.
I eat liver once/twice a week.
No eating out.
No processed food. No sugar. No honey.
No coffee.
No bread/noodles.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
I won't be saying what day or challenge attempt I am on but I am still going. I'll update when I am done.

I think somebody here, if not you, shared he is using the BrainBuddy app. I like the methodology there so wanted to ask you.

How many days in total have you maintained your '5-step plan', if you can disclose (so during all these attempts how many days have you been 100% on the plan)?

Not Most People

"If everyone else is doing it, its probably wrong"
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 28, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
I wanted to share with everyone a couple of docs that I made that help big time with staying on top of things.

I suggest printing them out and keeping them somewhere out in the open where they're always visible.

One of them is for tracking throughout the day - makes sure you don't miss something and also gives you a nice little dopamine hit everyone you check off one of the tasks.

The other is for checking off each successful day

Hope you find them useful:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• 75 Hard Progress Doc.pdf
    136.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 75 HARD.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 13

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
You know who wins their challenge more often than not? The Incarcerated.

They focus on the Freedom they will have one day. Or the most good they can do with the little time they have left.

They master Time.
They know distractions can be fatal...had to go there. :)

They utilize every resource available.

Of course I am generalizing but we can find inspiration for our discipline anywhere when we really want to achieve it.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey everyone - I am still doing well and on track to finish by the end of the year.

I think the people who have finished have given some amazing lessons and I got nothing new to add there.

Some of the random observations I have made about this challenge:

- Its really funny to go on dates and not drink, eat sugar, or stuff your face with terrible food. People literally can't believe it and the difference between what is now normal for you and crazy for someone else definitely exists. Add in being in a new country and not speaking the language and you feel like you are from another planet.

- Walking outdoors every day makes you feel a little crazy. I am literally in the woods everyday solo for an hour. Coming into a Polish winter (where hardly anyone walks outside unless they have it) it is a funny feeling. I feel like I should buy a dog ha.

- It is really hard to gain weight in this challenge. It is a great thing when you want to lose weight but if you are naturally trim it's really really hard to not get super skinny. I have had to bump my daily calories a lot and am still dropping kgs. My bf % though is probably the lowest it ever is.

- You start to learn that nearly every obstacle or excuse you had in life really only comes down to your mindset. How you think, act, and allow yourself to feel is the cause that changes every effect in your life.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Hey everyone - I am still doing well and on track to finish by the end of the year.

I think the people who have finished have given some amazing lessons and I got nothing new to add there.

Some of the random observations I have made about this challenge:

- Its really funny to go on dates and not drink, eat sugar, or stuff your face with terrible food. People literally can't believe it and the difference between what is now normal for you and crazy for someone else definitely exists. Add in being in a new country and not speaking the language and you feel like you are from another planet.

- Walking outdoors every day makes you feel a little crazy. I am literally in the woods everyday solo for an hour. Coming into a Polish winter (where hardly anyone walks outside unless they have it) it is a funny feeling. I feel like I should buy a dog ha.

- It is really hard to gain weight in this challenge. It is a great thing when you want to lose weight but if you are naturally trim it's really really hard to not get super skinny. I have had to bump my daily calories a lot and am still dropping kgs. My bf % though is probably the lowest it ever is.

- You start to learn that nearly every obstacle or excuse you had in life really only comes down to your mindset. How you think, act, and allow yourself to feel is the cause that changes every effect in your life.

Really liked the last point, which I think is 100% true. Good luck with the rest of the challenge.

Kruiser

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
Aug 22, 2017
Arizona
- Walking outdoors every day makes you feel a little crazy. I am literally in the woods everyday solo for an hour.

I think I've become the "crazy unemployed guy who walks around a lot" in my neighborhood. I work from home and on days I don't lift or hike with my family, I'm going on 2 45-minute walks listening to audible.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
I am in guys. Today is second day. Be my accountable

As usual I failed to be consistent and lost yesterday to complete the challenge. Damn! It's just been 2 days! So useless I am.
But I will do it one day. Today I started from Day 1.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Day 49. Its on easy mode now in my opinion.

Finishing this out strong right before thanksgiving. Phew

Ricko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Jul 20, 2018
London, United Kingdom
It sounds obvious. Of course drinking on the weekend and eating rubbish food is going to hold you back physically and professionally but seeing the difference side by side is absolutely crazy. The pictures have made staying away from alcohol and cheat meals the easiest part of the challenge for me now and I'm excited to see and share the day 75 result on the 2nd of November should I succeed on the first attempt.

Day 74 for me. Tomorrow is the final day of the introduction, following which I think that I will just crack on with phase 1.

Huge respect and congratulations to all of those that have finished and even more so to those that refuse to give up and keep going. I can't tell you the amount of times that I've been in bed, trying not to fall asleep or drop my book in my face whilst simultaneously trying to down that last litre of water. You'd think that I'd learn.

Something that is really important during this challenge is to concentrate on maintaining lean body mass and maintaining the amount of muscle in your body. I've been slightly horrified reading some of the detail behind other people's workout and diet plans. A lot of the plans have just involved cardio and a calorie deficit with no focus on resistance training or muscle maintenance. The result of this is fat loss and muscle loss. Once you return to regular eating habits with a lower lean body mass, your body burns less energy at rest and you will put on weight really easily and end up in worse condition than before you started.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Nice work! That's awesome

Yeah for me the biggest issue is managing over training. I usually will do 45 min power walk in the morning followed by my standard weight training in the afternoon. On days off in the gym I will do two 45 min power walk sessions. Usually one day per week to help recover I'll do a slower paced walk + a 45 minute session of mobility work/active recovery workout.

I do my reading first thing after my meditation session, then follow up with my morning walk. The perfect morning routine for me. Then my second workout is after work. I usually try to have all my water drank by dinner time so I can stop drinking and get better sleep without having to wake up and use the bathroom.

I have preserved my strength and muscle mass while losing about 13 lbs of fat so far in the last 50 days. My calorie target is roughly 2500-2600/daily.

Ricko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Jul 20, 2018
London, United Kingdom

Yeah for me the biggest issue is managing over training. I usually will do 45 min power walk in the morning followed by my standard weight training in the afternoon. On days off in the gym I will do two 45 min power walk sessions. Usually one day per week to help recover I'll do a slower paced walk + a 45 minute session of mobility work/active recovery workout.

I do my reading first thing after my meditation session, then follow up with my morning walk. The perfect morning routine for me. Then my second workout is after work. I usually try to have all my water drank by dinner time so I can stop drinking and get better sleep without having to wake up and use the bathroom.

I have preserved my strength and muscle mass while losing about 13 lbs of fat so far in the last 50 days. My calorie target is roughly 2500-2600/daily

I have preserved my strength and muscle mass while losing about 13 lbs of fat so far in the last 50 days. My calorie target is roughly 2500-2600/daily.

Hahaha! You are the person that I hoped to become during this challenge! Getting the reading done in the morning and finishing your water by dinner time. If only! Maybe that can be my goal for tomorrow, better late than never.

The first book that I read during the challenge was Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins and I immediately signed up for an Ultra Marathon after closing the back cover. I ran over 100 miles in September and another 100 miles in October as part of the training, maintaining muscle mass with that level of cardio is fairly difficult.

I wouldn't want to ruin the results reveal but according to the fancy machine in the gym, I'm down 16 lbs total of which 14 lbs is fat. I eat 2,500 calories per day but if my daily burn creeps above 4,000 then I tend to add the calories that I burnt in excess of 4,000 to the 2,500 limit if that makes sense. I've struggled to get enough protein, there is only so much chicken and shakes that I can stomach.

diogoatmelo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2019
Portugal
Are there any additional rules or explanations regarding the workouts? I know it is a discipline challenge and not a fitness challenge, but working out for at least 1.5 hours a day for 75 days straight sounds like a great way to get way behind the 8 ball in terms of recovery.

Yeah, I was struck by that too.

Is there any explanation for that, as well as for the gallon of water? Why one gallon?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.