The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Doing the Andy Frisella "75 Hard" Challenge

Kyle Nakhul

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Mar 4, 2016
New York City
Want to start this challenge but my biggest concern is the two 45mins workouts. I do workout at the gym for about two hours in the evening which is all the exercise I'm able to get. I do walk a lot not sure if it will count for one of the exercises. I will walk for about 15mins to work and 15mins back then I'll walk for another 20mins to the gym and back. If all the walking can be counted then I'm definitely in.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Claude Roy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Apr 11, 2017
St. Petersburg, FL
Scrap the nap rule man. Its not needed.

You are pushing your body super hard - the odd nap is fine.

Even Arnold and co would take naps back in their bodybuilding days - you body wants that time to recover and build muscle.
I'll do just that because today, I found myself napping again after a 2.5 hours run so I'll be easier on myself with that one! Thanks for the reply. Today is going to a successful day 1!!!!

KnightByDay

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
414%
Oct 28, 2017
South Carolina
Want to start this challenge but my biggest concern is the two 45mins workouts. I do workout at the gym for about two hours in the evening which is all the exercise I'm able to get. I do walk a lot not sure if it will count for one of the exercises. I will walk for about 15mins to work and 15mins back then I'll walk for another 20mins to the gym and back. If all the walking can be counted then I'm definitely in.

Go listen to the podcast. Fox asked for no more questions like this. If you listen to the podcast you'll have your answer.

Last edited:

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
Drinking 3.8L a day is easy.

Finding a toilet every 30 mins when you are out in a public place is not...

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
What kind of books are you reading as part of the challenge?
I’m a bit of a bookivore.. but these two have been focusing my brain.

The Obstacle is The Way - Ryan Holiday
The War of Art - Stephen Pressfield

KnightByDay

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
414%
Oct 28, 2017
South Carolina
What kind of books are you reading as part of the challenge?

I've read How to get Rich by Felix Dennis and How to Invest in Real Estate by Josh Dorkin & Brandon Turner.

Now reading Mindset by Carol Dweck (great book by the way).

Next up is Way of the Superior Man by David Deida, then The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz.

I may re-read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius after that. Never finished it.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

If that’s your attitude don’t even start.

You won’t learn anything and it will just be a major waste of time to pretend you did it.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Day 25 today.

From the very start it’s actually day 45 I believe. I haven’t missed a single workout or outdoor session in that time.

That’s two months to go from unfocused and looking pretty rough to feeling way better and setting new gym records.

I can’t overstate how much better I am feeling in all areas but I will say it’s still a daily struggle. But I just go do it and shut down the inner “loser” voice that wants to go laze on the couch and browse IG. He ain’t in control no more ha.

Only 50 days left.

And then phase one hahaha.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Day 25 today.

From the very start it’s actually day 45 I believe. I haven’t missed a single workout or outdoor session in that time.

That’s two months to go from unfocused and looking pretty rough to feeling way better and setting new gym records.

I can’t overstate how much better I am feeling in all areas but I will say it’s still a daily struggle. But I just go do it and shut down the inner “loser” voice that wants to go laze on the couch and browse IG. He ain’t in control no more ha.

Only 50 days left.

And then phase one hahaha.

Tiny print means nefarious things...

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Ok I'm in. Had a little warmup session today and chucked out a few things like the coffee, sugar (it was getting out of hand, lol) etc and am ready to start tomorrow.

I'm used to drinking that much water (and yeah always looking for a toilet is the biggest god damn pain) and have a great and simple high fat low carb diet to stick to. It's repetitive AF but I kinda like that. Lots of veg, avocado, lean chickem breast and the only carbs is some sweet potato.

Just going to go with a morning and evening 45 min run every day to begin. I'm not at all a gym guy but think I may start getting into that in a few weeks.

I seriously have no excuses for this. I've recently moved to a city where I know barely anyone, am single and have no dependants, and have a good grocery store literally next door to me and a beach with trails only 5 mins away. So no distractions and no excuses. It's definitely a danger to forget something silly though, like the pic, the last bit of water etc. Looking forward to this, and it came at the exact right time for me. The health benefits will be great, but this is the first kind of mental strength exercise I think I've done. I've been thinking a lot about this after listening to a few interviews here and there by Jocko, and even knowing some ex military guys and seeing it.

I really liked Andy's podcast episode on this. May even give it a repeat listen every morning on the first 45 min run for the first week or so.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I got what is probably best described as a lot of “anger” today.

I’m angry at myself for accepting such BS behavior and second best effort for a long time and not doing as much as I was capable of. Seeing me struggle with just basic stuff shows how weak I allowed myself to become.

I haven’t lost the challenge or anything but it’s been a tough day and I can only blame the habits I have allowed to form over time. The old me is getting squeezed out and some days it’s tough.

Maybe I’m hitting that “no fun” stage you guys were talking about ha!

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
This challenge is an emotional rollercoaster.

Weird new benefit I’ve noticed?
My kids are becoming more disciplined.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Sigh. Hate to write this. I gotta start over again.

I’ve been miscounting on my kindle. Didn’t realize it until today.

I still have never seen Day 14.

I’m gonna get off the forum for a bit. Y’all rock. Ttyl

fishgodeep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
374%
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton
Sigh. Hate to write this. I gotta start over again.

I’ve been miscounting on my kindle. Didn’t realize it until today.

I still have never seen Day 14.

I’m gonna get off the forum for a bit. Y’all rock. Ttyl

That is shite. Hope you dust yourself off and try again.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm curious to hear about how everyone structures their day in order to complete all the tasks. What does your typical day look like?

Here's mine:

5am - 7am
Wake up
Stretch
Outside cardio (45 mins) sometimes with a weight vest, sometimes without.
Cold Shower
Read

7am - 7pm
Work

8 pm - 10 pm
Jiu Jitsu

11 pm
Eat. Right now I'm eating just one meal a day. Consisting of ~90% red meat / ~10% sauerkraut

This is what's working for me. The key has been waking up early and getting my outdoor workout in immediately. Otherwise I'd struggle to get it done.

Last edited:

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018

I'm curious to hear about how everyone structures their day in order to complete all the tasks. What does your typical day look like?

Here's mine:

5am - 7am
Wake up
Stretch
Cold Shower
Read

7am - 7pm
Work

8 pm - 10 pm
Jiu Jitsu

11 pm
Eat. Right now I'm eating just one meal a day. Consisting of ~90% red meat / ~10% sauerkraut

This is what's working for me. The key has been waking up early and getting my outdoor workout in immediately. Otherwise I'd struggle to get it done.

It is shite. I fixed everything. Restructured my days and today is my new Day 2.

I stopped getting on Facebook. I’m praying WAY more. I’ve literally never had this much positive determination in my life without being furious about something else.

Forget what I said about not being here. Lol.

kristkaa

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
May 15, 2015
Estonia

Here's mine:

5am - 7am
Wake up
Stretch
Cold Shower
Read

7am - 7pm
Work

8 pm - 10 pm
Jiu Jitsu

11 pm

How long have you been eating only once a day? How’s it feeling?

I’m struggling to get my daily routine in place. My ideal daily routine is about the same as yours except I eat a few more times and have to set aside a few hours in the evening for the family. I’m also trying to do the second workout much earlier.

So, this is what I’ve been trying to do:

5 - 7
Wake up
Workout
Breakfast

7 – 12
Work

12 – 13.30
Workout
Lunch

13.30 – 18.00
Work

18.00 – 22.00
Dinner
Family time
Reading

But I stick to this daily schedule only about half the days. Usually, my bottleneck is finding time for the second workout.

Often I sleep bad or just feel that I have so much work to do and I skip the morning workout and go straight to work, planning to do the first workout at lunchtime and second after work. But sometimes, especially when I’ve slept badly I find at about 4 pm that I'm behind with water and I still have 2 workouts to do.

Embarrassed to say, but I've failed again.

It is shite. I fixed everything. Restructured my days and today is my new Day 2.

I stopped getting on Facebook. I’m praying WAY more. I’ve literally never had this much positive determination in my life without being furious about something else.

Forget what I said about not being here. Lol.
Same here, day 2 today.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Wake up 7am, progress pic, drink 1.25 litres water bottle straight away pretty easily

8am to 9am, 45 minute run at the beach listening to podcast

930 to 1130 journaling, planning, emails etc, drink second 1.25 litres water

1130 to 1230 late breakfast, 2 eggs on sweet potato, half tomato, zucchini and mushrooms fried in coconut oil, whole avocado mashed up with fresh lemon juice.

1230 to 430 work, start on last 1.5 litres water

430 to 515 afternoon run around the neighbourhood parks listening to a podcast.

530 to 730 work

730 to 830 dinner, usually chicken breast and sweet potato chips fried in coconut oil, tonnes of steamed vegetables.

830 - 9pm reading and finish off water

9pm go down a YouTube rabbit hole like an idiot.

I'm working in front of my laptop less but it's worth it. I turned into a slightly fat bastard the last 6 months so the fitness side effect will be great.

I've created a little spreadsheet to tick each requirement off every day and track progress. The action of ticking something off feels good lol. It's stuck to the exit of my room so there's no escape..

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Here's mine:

5am - 7am
Wake up
Stretch
Cold Shower
Read

7am - 7pm
Work

8 pm - 10 pm
Jiu Jitsu

11 pm

You are just eating one time at 11pm?

Can you give more details on why/where that came from.

Snoophek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Oct 8, 2016
Hey guys, I'm joining the challenge!

I'm honestly sick with the lack of consistency in my life. It's not that I'm less talented than other people, it's just that I quit things when they become inconvenient. And even though people around me think I'm doing well, I know I'm operating at around 10-20% of my potential. So that's my motivation - to learn how to be consistent, no matter the excuses. And then hopefully, start doing shit I can be actually proud of.

Anyways, it's day 3 for me. I caught a cold day 1 whilst running in the forest (it was windy, rainy and cold - @Fox you're in Gdańsk too, so you know how Tuesday looked like). Feeling quite awful, so I'm going to go easy on my workouts - just walking outside and yoga instead of lifting - till I get better. Good luck to everyone doing the challenge!

PS. I've found an app you may find useful. It's for tracking water. You can set your daily goal and then click a plus every time you drink something (cup sizes are customizable). The app will automatically set a reminder an hour from the last drink. My favorite feature is the little arrow under the progress bar - it shows you in real time where should you be in order to be completed by your bed time (also customizable). Just type "water tracking" in google store, it's the one by Leap Fitness, a green icon.

Attachments

• 66365657_868678756823210_4949572010431741952_n.png
    66365657_868678756823210_4949572010431741952_n.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 3

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey guys, I'm joining the challenge!

I'm honestly sick with the lack of consistency in my life. It's not that I'm less talented than other people, it's just that I quit things when they become inconvenient. And even though people around me think I'm doing well, I know I'm operating at around 10-20% of my potential. So that's my motivation - to learn how to be consistent, no matter the excuses. And then hopefully, start doing shit I can be actually proud of.

Anyways, it's day 3 for me. I caught a cold day 1 whilst running in the forest (it was windy, rainy and cold - @Fox you're in Gdańsk too, so you know how Tuesday looked like). Feeling quite awful, so I'm going to go easy on my workouts - just walking outside and yoga instead of lifting - till I get better. Good luck to everyone doing the challenge!

PS. I've found an app you may find useful. It's for tracking water. You can set your daily goal and then click a plus every time you drink something (cup sizes are customizable). The app will automatically set a reminder an hour from the last drink. My favorite feature is the little arrow under the progress bar - it shows you in real time where should you be in order to be completed by your bed time (also customizable). Just type "water tracking" in google store, it's the one by Leap Fitness, a green icon.

Welcome aboard.

Youre in Gdansk also? Lets meet if so.

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
You are just eating one time at 11pm?

Can you give more details on why/where that came from.

Big fan of the one meal a day eating plans, but doing it at 11 pm is not one I've come across. especially if you're getting up early. Interested what that's all about as well.

Fid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 26, 2017
Wroclaw, Poland
Is it just me or are we all kinda forming a tribe in here?
That's exactly what I feel!

I think I have to restart again on day 12...
I've been using a 0.5-liter cup to measure my water intake (I drink 8 of them every day). Filling the cup with only 0.45l or even 0.47l looks almost the same as filling it with 0.5l but does not add up to a gallon. I can't be sure that I didn't miss it on one of the days.

Anyway, I love the progress so far.
I lost some body fat. I'm eating more healthily. The morning work-out gets me momentum for the day.

The biggest benefit so far is noticing this little, loser voice that wants me to cut corners. To do 18 pushups instead of 20. To stop running 5 meters before the finish line, cause I'm already there, right? No, you are not.

And it's not even about the challenge but all those little things in my life. I cooked some broccoli for my lunch the other day (I'm not a big fan). Then left almost half of it, making dozens of excuses. It's too hot, overcooked, too much, etc.
No, you mofo, it's not. It's not about cooking healthily, it's about eating healthily.

fishgodeep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
374%
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton
How long have you been eating only once a day? How’s it feeling?

I feel great, consistent energy levels throughout the day. No brain fog, no 3pm slump also stopped drinking coffee. I've played around with meal frequency and intermittent fasting in the past. But just began integrating this again a week ago. Since I started the programme my diet has been something like this:

Meal 1 (1 pm)
4 eggs, 1 sweet potato, avocado, sauerkraut

Meal 2 (11pm)
~3lbs ground beef, 2 sweet potatoes, sauerkraut

Now that my goals have changed I've also changed my diet. I want to focus on getting leaner so I've cut out carbs and reduced my meal frequency. Eating mostly red meat (this includes organ meats) and fermented sauerkraut to aid with digestion. I've done this in the past and it's worked well. The reason I'm eating so late is just because I train until 9.30. And if you know anything about Jiu Jitsu we sit around the mats after training for an hour gossiping ha.

I wouldn't recommend it for long term athletic performance. But then I wouldn't recommend any 'diet' long term. I think that's one of the big problems with how people eat. It becomes dogmatic and the proponents of veganism, Keto etc. Refuse to believe any other diet has any validity. You wouldn't workout the same exact way everyday would you? No of course not otherwise you'd cause serious imbalances in your body.

I'm building up to the point of doing regular 48 hour fasts. Right now obviously I'm just doing 24 hours. I honestly haven't experienced any drawbacks other than possible reduced athletic performance. But as of yet I feel good on the mat.

The benefits so far have been:
- eat less food. And if you believe Michio Kaku reduced caloric consumption is the best predictor for longevity i.e. If stop shoving food down your gullet you may live longer
- spend less money on food
- no food prep ( fry a couple of steaks in the evening)
- Freedom. Most people go through their days constantly thinking about their next meal. With their energy and motivation swinging back and forth based on what and when they've eaten. Wouldn't you like more mental capacity to dedicate to business/family/xbox? Jk

Anyway, do it if your interested. Don't do it if your not. Interesting side note, almost every religion and traditional culture practices some form of purposeful prolonged fasting.

Last edited:

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
That's exactly what I feel!

I think I have to restart again on day 12...
I've been using a 0.5-liter cup to measure my water intake (I drink 8 of them every day). Filling the cup with only 0.45l or even 0.47l looks almost the same as filling it with 0.5l but does not add up to a gallon. I can't be sure that I didn't miss it on one of the days.

Anyway, I love the progress so far.
I lost some body fat. I'm eating more healthily. The morning work-out gets me momentum for the day.

The biggest benefit so far is noticing this little, loser voice that wants me to cut corners. To do 18 pushups instead of 20. To stop running 5 meters before the finish line, cause I'm already there, right? No, you are not.

And it's not even about the challenge but all those little things in my life. I cooked some broccoli for my lunch the other day (I'm not a big fan). Then left almost half of it, making dozens of excuses. It's too hot, overcooked, too much, etc.
No, you mofo, it's not. It's not about cooking healthily, it's about eating healthily.

That broccoli thing.. oh my word yes. I can’t count how many times I’ve told myself to just shut up and get something done.

ETA: my excuses about working out or getting up early are losing their power but I’m still stuck on real life things.. I keep hoping that by doing this challenge I’ll figure out how to move forward. Hmm.

KnightByDay

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
414%
Oct 28, 2017
South Carolina
Day 42. I was so tired today, I felt like I hadn't slept, although I got at least 7 hours. I almost fell asleep at work a couple times. Didn't matter, tired is not an excuse, we are all tired. I did HIIT on the elliptical and weight machines to failure, one of my best workouts yet. I would like to start barbell training again, it's been almost a year since I did any. I miss deadlifts, weight machines are a little boring.

I have started to find a reserve of energy within me I can pull from when I think I'm tired, but I'm really making an excuse. So far I have only used it for exercise, but I will keep developing it for every aspect of my life.

I am feeling more and more self-confident, that I can seriously do whatever I decide I want to do, because I am building the discipline to choose how I live day-to-day.

I decided to quit nicotine again 2 days ago. The plan was to quit on August 1st, but I decided I didn't want to wait. The cravings are like someone gently tapping my arm, rather than trying to pull me off my feet like I'd normally feel. It feels good to exercise my new discipline. It's been easy so far, which I don't remember the last time. I am considering giving up caffeine for a while to see if I can improve my sleep more, and to see what it would be like to 'go back to zero' of no addictive substances.

I'll be changing up my diet when I hit 75 days. I'll probably still stick with OMAD and Keto, but I miss cheese and nuts. It'll make the diet more sustainable, since I plan on continuing on thru the end of the year with phases 1, 2 and 3. Only problem I am seeing right now, is that since I live in Florida in the summer, the absolute coldest my shower will go is just pleasantly cool. Will check out the shower at the gym to see if it goes any colder, otherwise not sure how I'll do the 5-minute cold shower yet.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I am curious to see whether you plan to keep some of the habits you have developed during the challenge. For example the reading part or drinking a lot of water?

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
Starting today! It's kind of late in the day, but I'll push through. First lesson haha

I've made it to day eleven, but now I have a secret weapon. An accountability system. It will help immensly!

I have a group of people all working out. And they hold me to my commitment. The guy who runs it(Robert Brix Glover) had an impressive YouTube account and I'd thought to check it out.

Turns out he has this group. $14 a month. He has a system with an app and everyone is connected. I truly hope some of you guys would check this out.

I haven't seen the benefits yet. And hope for the best. But I have a really great feeling!

Snoophek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Oct 8, 2016
Good luck @Dylan Hobrecht !

Anyways... I really didn't suppose I'd say this this early, but I'm back to day 1. It's due to my failure to establish an unambiguous diet guidelines. I've jumped into the challenge and didn't really think about the diet part outside of "only real foods". But, as you can probably see, that's a wacky definition of what counts and what doesn't.

White bread? Sure as heck NO. Whole grain bread? Well... the line gets blurry. I was at my grandmas and she served me some of this bread, which I was kinda hesitant to eat, but reasoned that it's whole grain and whatnot. This hesitancy was an alarm bell, but dumb me ignored it and ate a few bites anyways. Immediately after I was like "Awww shit, I really shouldn't have touched that".

Two lessons today:
1) Set up clear and precise rules for yourself. If something is ambiguous assume it's a NO.
2) You own yourself ultimate honesty. Stop making excuses for things. If something doesn't fly with you, even if it's the smallest thing, then it doesn't fly. There's no gray area.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.