The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Abel Xavier Roy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 18, 2019
Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of busy entrepreneurs a lot easier.

Which is why I have two very simple questions:

1. As a busy entrepreneur, you must be trying to stay in good shape/achieve a fitness goal. If yes, what are the two biggest issues you’re dealing with that?
2. Regarding staying in shape/achieving your fitness goal, what would you wish more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
My suggestion is to read more threads from the "health/fitness" tab/department section of this forum.
Here is the navigation & visual guide for you:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of busy entrepreneurs a lot easier.

1. As a busy entrepreneur, you must be trying to stay in good shape/achieve a fitness goal. If yes, what are the two biggest issues you’re dealing with that?
2. Regarding staying in shape/achieving your fitness goal, what would you wish more than anything else?

Block out a time and do it regardless of what you have.

There a thousands ways not to exercise. Got to work on this big deals. Go to call the client today because...push exercise to next day.

I am guilty of this since I am busy these days and it is not a good time to go to the gym considering the ongoing corona virus episode.

Just change to walk/job in open space. Get a plan quickly and do something.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Good for you putting yourself out there to try and help people. Asking questions before you're part of the community won't work so well in this forum. May I suggest a different way of figuring out how to help people? I've some threads that might help:

I've been here a few years now and when I popped up with a question to "validate demand", or whatever the buzz phrase is at the moment, then this is how it went. Take note of the subject line, and how I'm adding value in the opening post by showing my thought process. Note how I'm asking in a conversational manner as befits being part of a community.

TheFitVegan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jun 22, 2020
United States

I am just starting up since 3 months, till date, I have tried maintaining a lifestyle wherein I have scheduled everything (of course somethings get skipped as work hours get elongated) and try to stick with it. I do take out time to exercise as the stress and body ache otherwise doesn't allow me to think at all. Also, a try to maintain a balanced diet that keeps me going.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You have another similar thread to this one.

bracknelson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 28, 2020
As we know the current situation due to which we all have turned to remote work. Working at home for long can be difficult as most of us aren't habitual for working remotely so my suggestion is those entrepreneurs, remote employees, and freelancers who work all day long staying at home can make a Home Gym which can be very relaxable and effective for fitness. You can know more through this relevant source.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
You only need to work out 20-40 minutes per day 6 days per week.

There's no point in having fat stacks of cash if you're in shitty shape - you wouldn't be able to fully enjoy them anyway without your health.

You can always make time for fitness.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.