The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Abel Xavier Roy

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 18, 2019
Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of busy entrepreneurs a lot easier.

Which is why I have two very simple questions:

1. As a busy entrepreneur, you must be trying to stay in good shape/achieve a fitness goal. If yes, what are the two biggest issues you’re dealing with that?
2. Regarding staying in shape/achieving your fitness goal, what would you wish more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ismail941

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 7, 2019
My suggestion is to read more threads from the "health/fitness" tab/department section of this forum.
Here is the navigation & visual guide for you:

Kevin88660

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of busy entrepreneurs a lot easier.

1. As a busy entrepreneur, you must be trying to stay in good shape/achieve a fitness goal. If yes, what are the two biggest issues you’re dealing with that?
2. Regarding staying in shape/achieving your fitness goal, what would you wish more than anything else?

Block out a time and do it regardless of what you have.

There a thousands ways not to exercise. Got to work on this big deals. Go to call the client today because...push exercise to next day.

I am guilty of this since I am busy these days and it is not a good time to go to the gym considering the ongoing corona virus episode.

Just change to walk/job in open space. Get a plan quickly and do something.

Andy Black

Making a nuisance of himself on Twitter
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Good for you putting yourself out there to try and help people. Asking questions before you're part of the community won't work so well in this forum. May I suggest a different way of figuring out how to help people? I've some threads that might help:

I've been here a few years now and when I popped up with a question to "validate demand", or whatever the buzz phrase is at the moment, then this is how it went. Take note of the subject line, and how I'm adding value in the opening post by showing my thought process. Note how I'm asking in a conversational manner as befits being part of a community.

TheFitVegan

New Contributor
Jun 22, 2020
United States

I am just starting up since 3 months, till date, I have tried maintaining a lifestyle wherein I have scheduled everything (of course somethings get skipped as work hours get elongated) and try to stick with it. I do take out time to exercise as the stress and body ache otherwise doesn't allow me to think at all. Also, a try to maintain a balanced diet that keeps me going.

bracknelson

New Contributor
Oct 28, 2020
As we know the current situation due to which we all have turned to remote work. Working at home for long can be difficult as most of us aren't habitual for working remotely so my suggestion is those entrepreneurs, remote employees, and freelancers who work all day long staying at home can make a Home Gym which can be very relaxable and effective for fitness. You can know more through this relevant source.

WillHurtDontCare

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2017
USA
You only need to work out 20-40 minutes per day 6 days per week.

There's no point in having fat stacks of cash if you're in shitty shape - you wouldn't be able to fully enjoy them anyway without your health.

You can always make time for fitness.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom