The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brave New World For SEM in Canada

Patrician

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 6, 2019
Introducing the 2019 line of "Patrician"! This highly educated monkey can fulfill all of your SEM and marketing needs for a simple subscription of 2,100$ a hour! What a steal-buy now while supplies last!

Hello All!

I'm just trying to get into entrepreneurship and one aspect of that is to support go-getters and be encouraged in return. At age 27 I specialize in SEM at an advertisement arbitrage/hustling startup buying BingAds and selling to GoogleAds for a tidy profit (daily ROI of 60%-400%) and 25% residuals if you have questions about SEM or marketing let me help!

I am new with little network or entrepreneural experience (asides from working in a startup). Its overwhelming, exciting, and daunting at times.

Some background:

As an immigrant child I was depressed, angry, pessimistic and this persisted into university and afterwards. I was taught and absorbed the wrong lessons by bad teachers and parents (sorry mom and dad, meaning well you doesn't mean knowing how to raise kids), I chased the wrong goals, felt terrible that I couldn't force myself to commit, loathed myself and nearly killed myself several times over marks.

Come age 25 and I was working fast-food, played video-games non-stop, had only two bad friends, living with my parents, in university debt, overweight, an a**hole to everyone, and stubbornly absorbed between fantasy and self-loathing. I eventually fought with my parents so badly 18 months ago that I moved out to the slums, shared living arrangements with two strangers (one of whom was a passive-aggressive a**hole) and that finally broke my ego and made me self-assess and improve in earnest.

After 6 months of positive and inconsistent self-improvement in diet, health, lifestyle, dating, values and norms I decided to become financially literate four weeks ago. I read Rich Dad Poor Dad which opened my eyes (which 5 years of an economics degree didn't) and asked my boss and mentor for recommendations to which he replied "FLM". I did my first budget three weeks ago and seeing my finances summed up it made me very uncomfortable and wanting to run for about 10 minutes. I asked for and got recommended a financial adviser from someone I trusted with good financial habits, by which time I finished FLM and brought unscripted (really MJ, what great all-in-one value for any startup). The financial adviser helped me calculate actionable goals .

My dream is to get 5-10 mil and invest that for income, which is enough to increase my free-time by 73% (no chores or work) and perpetually afford the lifestyle I want for myself and some lovely partner (outsourcing all parts of life I don't enjoy). My current goal is to do better at work, relationships, health, and find a need I can fulfill for my startup.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...