• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

Discussion in 'Investing/Trading/Cryptocurrency/Altcoins' started by James Fend, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Captain_Picard

Captain_Picard Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $107
    Matrix AI Network. (MAN)

Currently at 3730 satoshis.

They are releasing their mainnet at the end of December 2018.

This could pump in the next month.

2. Harbourmaster

Harbourmaster Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,198
    I have my personal bags of coins that I will not shill here (some very large).

However, I believe the next major upswing and bull run will be triggered by adoption. The coins that can land real world usage by large companies will be the catalyst for an influx of money that will dwarf the bull run of December 2017 and the start of 2018.

There will be a lot of coins that go to zero. But a few with strong use cases that solve real problems will thrive and could become the next generation of unicorn companies.

AArora, James Fend, DrWumbo and 2 others like this.
  3. Stridone

Stridone New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $81
    What are you investing in for the longer term? I'm making pretty good money trading for a while now, but am keeping the profits in ETH mostly so far, and DAG/RLX for mid term.

Harbourmaster and James Fend like this.
  4. Timmy1990

Timmy1990 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $959
    I don't think think he wants to disclose his holdings.

Harbourmaster likes this.
  5. DrWumbo

DrWumbo Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $165
    The use by large companies is a HUGE thing people don't seem to understand. There are projects out there trying to utilize the "cutting edge" research methods and build an enormous platform but won't be able to launch for multiple years/will die off due to no one utilizing their platform. By providing value today and having a platform for businesses to utilize will greatly increase the chances of becoming a large company of their own. If you can't provide value, you won't survive

amp0193, TinyTim and James Fend like this.
  6. Harbourmaster

Harbourmaster Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,198
    Hey there,

I’m only giving you this info because you asked. Not responsible for anyone’s investments and please do your own research.

With that being said, the project I am longest on is CPChain. I believe they have the best team made up of the best doctors of computer science at the best computer universities in China, putting their professional reputations on the line. The product they are developing is beyond it’s time and will lead the way in establishing a secure and scalable IoT solution in China and the rest of the world. It is currently massively underpriced and has not been marketed at all. They are only focused on building the tech for now.

Mark my words CPC will be an absolute beast in 3-5 years and I plan on holding this one for a while.

**shill over**

7. Timmy1990

Timmy1990 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $959

Ah cpchain one of my favs vechain is invested in them I believe. I have been meaning to have a closer look but haven't had the time.

Harbourmaster likes this.
  8. Harbourmaster

Rep Bank:
    $1,198
    IMO it will be worth the time to look into :)

Any questions feel free to ask me. Have been heavily researching them. And yes, Vechain is confirmed as an investor (not official partner at this point) although who is to say what the future brings.

Timmy1990 likes this.
  9. Timmy1990

Rep Bank:
    $959
    Haha alright I'll dive in tomorrow! I'll do the research myself but if I have questions I'll shoot you a message, makes it easy to hold if you research your own investments and not FOMO into other people's sh*t coins, then thinking is this actually any good?

10. Vanesco

Vanesco New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $26
    As long as there are people who are interested in cryptocurrencies and are ready to invest their own money in it, the cryptocurrency will flourish.

11. AArora

AArora Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $577

As a trader, I love love the BTC chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. AArora

AArora Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $577
    Also some things to consider are bitcoin oriented stocks. Think RIOT, SRAX, maybe even DPW

13. AArora

Rep Bank:
    $577
    [​IMG]

c4n likes this.
  14. James Fend

James Fend Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,438
    Possibly.. I'm still seeing the same "hidden" fundamental factors in play that indicate big sell off over the next 3 to 6 months.

These still in play for my bear scenario:

1. Tether (scandal quieted down, but clog in plumbing still there and poop building & backing up more and more)

2. US Stock Market & Global Economy (no matter the election results; either presents strong argument for furthering slides)

3. Mt. Gox

With those lingering; I see big money funds making only extremely conservative plays. Outside of crypto; I imagine seeing most making initial moves in reducing risk exposure in their current assets; which means... speculative assets like Crypto are last on the list and the first to be dumped imo.

c4n likes this.
  15. James Fend

James Fend Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,438
    Posted this 5 months ago; very much in play regardless if crypto goes bull or continues bear imo.

c4n likes this.
  16. AArora

Rep Bank:
    $577
    All valid points.