The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

Jane S.

New Contributor
Dec 25, 2016
Hey there,

I’m only giving you this info because you asked. Not responsible for anyone’s investments and please do your own research.

With that being said, the project I am longest on is CPChain. I believe they have the best team made up of the best doctors of computer science at the best computer universities in China, putting their professional reputations on the line. The product they are developing is beyond it’s time and will lead the way in establishing a secure and scalable IoT solution in China and the rest of the world. It is currently massively underpriced and has not been marketed at all. They are only focused on building the tech for now.

Mark my words CPC will be an absolute beast in 3-5 years and I plan on holding this one for a while.

**shill over**
Where can we get it? Do we need to deposit eth into kucoin and try to get this

mThree2K

Contributor
Speedway Pass
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 18, 2017
Málaga
Many people have forgotten about crypto, due to the hard losses many people have gone through and ended up selling. The price is being driven down as far as possible, then big investors will get in, driving the price up, and getting the "normal" investors excited again, further driving the price up. They have been extremely patient, as we have seen BTC go from $20K to $4.5K. They have successfully surpressed it far down (possibly a little more). Months of orchestrated pumps, dumps, and FUD have led to this.

Along with easier points of entry into the market for big investors like Bakkt, Coinbase custodial services, and possible ETF's and for normal investors, like Robinhood/Circle, the growth has the capability to be more explosive than before
I think that will only lead to price stability.

I hope I'm wrong but I think we will never see something like 2017 again because Wild West times are over in crypto. Regulation is more and more a fact day by day.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

James Fend

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
www.feedbackz.com
And they are patient af.
And by "they".. you mean Millennials haha who grew up engrained in instant gratification culture. Let's not even mention the generation right after me growing up in even more tech luxury lol.. the easiest money grab of 'money shifting from the patient & most disciplined to the least patient & least disciplined' in history!

You and @DrWumbo make great points. I agree with both of ya'll in that some accumulation has happened by big money as they can really only buy on the way down without being spotted. However; I think most of the big money is waiting for the drops from $4,500 to $2,500 with their buy orders.

After that, they will try to accumulate more once a true bottom is hit and it ranges for ______ year(s). I guess the only thing we don't see eye to eye on is the 'blank' of years. I lean towards at least 1 before we see some really early signals of a possible early & weak bull uptrend.. at the absolute earliest, I'd say maybe (a strong maybe) May 2019.

I think seeing how the global financial markets progress over the next months will tell us a lot.

James Fend

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
www.feedbackz.com
I think one thing to keep an eye on is Google Trends w/ regard to Bitcoin and other crypto search terms: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin
Great insight! I took a glance; zoomed out to past 5 years. Saw the 2014-2015 crash go from low interest to a peak around "11" and then crashing back down and staying the "2" range. This, to me, is further confirmation that the current "11" level we are at now is just the folks seeing what is causing the crash and then we go to "2" and stay there for a year or two.. :inpain:

AArora

Bronze Contributor
Aug 2, 2017
USA
Lots of knowledge being dropped in here. This is exactly how markets work. Smart money accumulates at cheap prices. They sell big lots to drop prices. Buy in smaller amounts. Put reports out there that crypto is dead so it falls further and further. And then they accumulate for massive massive runs. The dumb money buys once it’s on the cover of the WSJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AArora

Bronze Contributor
Aug 2, 2017
USA
Typically you want to wait until the charts build a long, right curling base.

DrWumbo

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Sep 22, 2016
I think that will only lead to price stability.

I hope I'm wrong but I think we will never see something like 2017 again because Wild West times are over in crypto. Regulation is more and more a fact day by day.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
While more regulations come into play, it further legitimizes the crypto investment scene. ETFS, custodial services, big Wall Street companies getting involved, easier buying points to the market, and China is still seriously investing in the scene and getting their regulations in place before allowing it. No space will be seriously considered legitimate without these in play. A lot of serious "crypto" people hate this, but from an investment standpoint, it's amazing

AArora

Bronze Contributor
Aug 2, 2017
USA
My concern is that the government comes in and just bans it.

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
jfnoel.com
I think one thing to keep an eye on is Google Trends w/ regard to Bitcoin and other crypto search terms: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin
With that in mind, looking at the short term interest (since if you look at long term, it just recently started gaining people's interest again), we can see that most queries come from smaller countries. I don't want to discriminate people from these countries at all, it's just what I'm looking at.

As of right now, the big pockets from USA put BTC on ice for a little while.

upload_2018-11-22_11-44-20.png

USA is 35th, with UK and Canada in the top 20 and China being #7
The amount of queries must not be extremely high lately to establish a trend.

DrWumbo

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Sep 22, 2016
My concern is that the government comes in and just bans it.

There's too much money to be made for them to ban it. You can see major companies, like Goldman, Fidelity, Bakkt (whom is owned by ICE, operator of NYSE) and their hopeful ETF/401K crypto investment. China is still out of the scene for now, but allowing crypto companies to still operate within the country if the follow their rules.

I'm not invested in BTC. I currently hold 5 different coins, 3 of them are from China. Reason being is that they are solving legitimate, commercial problems and are designing the platform to comply with governments, especially China's.

AArora

Bronze Contributor
Aug 2, 2017
USA
There's too much money to be made for them to ban it. You can see major companies, like Goldman, Fidelity, Bakkt (whom is owned by ICE, operator of NYSE) and their hopeful ETF/401K crypto investment. China is still out of the scene for now, but allowing crypto companies to still operate within the country if the follow their rules.

I'm not invested in BTC. I currently hold 5 different coins, 3 of them are from China. Reason being is that they are solving legitimate, commercial problems and are designing the platform to comply with governments, especially China's.
Which ones

DrWumbo

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Sep 22, 2016
Everyone keep an eye on BTC hashrate. The fall below 350 is eye catching. If it stays there too long expect even more of a downward price movement.

Again, my current analysis doesn't see BTC hitting that $2500 @James Fend has written about in depth with good reason, but with further falling requires more analysis!

Again, have a close eye on the hashrate!

MMatt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2011
BTC dropped to $3600 this morning. I am still waiting patiently for a buy opportunity. The market is still in an overall downward trend and until that shows signs of reversal, I'm staying on the sidelines.

steelandchrome

Author of The Retail Leader Book.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
BTC has jumped 20% in 24 hours.

Have been contemplating buying again the past few days.

Finally pulled the trigger on a small amount again.

Is this a start of a small run?
Who knows, speculation on big buy orders from what I read. I'm still holding and have a long way to go back to even :/

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Roli

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 3, 2015
BTC has jumped 20% in 24 hours.

Is this a start of a small run?
No way to tell as BTC is not linked to any tangible real world actions. However I have a little theory which seems to have held thus far, so if it does keep going up sell at between $7-8000.

MNejc

New Contributor
Mar 10, 2019
Slovenia
Purchased at 11k, and 3,5k euros and am waiting for the price to get around to 20k then I guess I’m out.

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

New Topics

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!