The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

4-letter .com names are all taken, here are some brandable 5-letter .coms

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
It has been years since 4-letter dot coms all got scooped up. Now, if you can pronounce one, it sells at ridiculously high amounts in the aftermarket.
Nearly all one-word English dictionary words are also gone. The few remaining are mostly clunky.

For short brandable names, 5-letter domains are next in line for desirability. Every one-word 5-letter dot com is gone. So to get a pronounceable one, you have to get a bit creative.
Note that a brandable name isn't inherently worth much, until you can attach value to it. For instance, Vevo means nothing. So even if you owned vevo.com, what you do with it is what matters.

That's why you'll find majority of premium 4-letter dot coms and truly premium one-word dot coms are never developed. Just sold over and over to the highest bidder.

Anyway, here's one naming convention I've found to work for me in getting pronounceable and brandable 5-letter dot coms.
It's nothing groundbreaking, but often overlooked, so I thought I'd share.

When I say "brandable," I mean something that is short, memorable, and is a play on an actual word. These types of names might not do you much good for SEO, but aren't an SEO dead end either, as they can contain keywords. The goal is something indicative of your line of business. An example is a name like Flippa. (Flippa is a 6-letter dot com, but you get the point).

I have found there is still a decent number of these kinds of dot coms left, and soon they'll be worth a lot. Many already sell well over $2k. This post isn't about flipping domain names though.

So, taking words ending in "ing" and substituting with "n" is one of my go-to methods. Especially if the natural spelling has two consonants preceding "ing." e.g Hopping becomes Hoppn.

The key is to have the made up word contain your primary keyword. For instance, here are some domain names I came up with today that are available.
Feel free to go register any that catches your eye.

1. subbn.com (play on Subbing) - For this, I figured "subscription boxes" are trendy now, and don't seem to be going away. So maybe a business that partners with different subscription services (Subscription boxes, SAAS or whatever), to provide exclusive offers to the crowd, and leads for the businesses.

2. lovvn.com (play on Loving) - Something love and relationships related.

3. taxxn.com (play on taxing) - A site dealing with tax related services.

4. sippn.com (play on sipping) - This could be built around a drink, or some drinks. Or drink reviews, or places to drink. Or a drink delivery service etc.

5. nappn.com (play on napping) - Perhaps if you're into pillows, mattresses or any sleep related products.

6. puppn.com (play on pupping) - A site to do with puppies, or dogs in general.

7. vappn.com (play on vaping) - If you're into vape products or information.

You'll notice, other than lovvn and vappn, the others above have the actual keywords in the domain. Sub, tax, sip, nap and pup.

Bonus names:
mobbn.com - If you're a mobster, something.
robbn.com - If you're trying to get your own Ocean's 11 underway, I guess.
roppn.com - Sell ropes?
wippn.com - Sell paper wipes? Whips? Whichever direction you want to contort and pitch-bend the name.

These are all just examples of what I found with a quick search.
You can get more creative and find more premium sounding short names, following this naming convention.
My main startup (not the side project in my sig) has a 5-letter dot com name like this, with its LLC having the same name. I've been very happy with it, and people like it too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Such an interesting phenomenon. I can't even remember the last 4 letter domain I've been on, besides eBay, and I'm not sure if I ever have been to one.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Such an interesting phenomenon. I can't even remember the last 4 letter domain I've been on, besides eBay, and I'm not sure if I ever have been to one.

Yeah, you'll notice if you visit many random 4-letter word dot coms, they only contain information about how to buy it. They're in a perpetual cycle of being sold at a higher price than purchased. Not too many of them have been developed. They just sell the potential over and over.

broswoodwork

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Yeah, you'll notice if you visit many random 4-letter word dot coms, they only contain information about how to buy it. They're in a perpetual cycle of being sold at a higher price than purchased. Not too many of them have been developed. They just sell the potential over and over.
I think I just found my dream home on the web. Screenshot_20200129-142953.png

Ok, I need to get some work done. :rofl:

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
I've sold just over 20 domains over the past 11 months. (I'm by no means a broker, just a couple I happened to stumble upon.) Half of the buyers came back with, "but it's a long letter count, so you shouldn't charge so much." Then ended up selling half of them to the same guys for my asking price. The rest went on to sell for equal or more.

Length, is irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is, can someone remember the domain without writing it down. My highest grossing domain, by far, is 11 characters and 3 syllables.

I'm developing another site at the moment. 9 characters and 2 syllables. The offers I've had would put it at the 2nd highest price in my portfolio.

3rd highest is 6 letters, but it's in a non-English language. I'm trying to position it as a premium word, for an upscale brand. But people are having a hard time saying it, so it's rough.

The double letters come off as spammy, and those have been my lowest performers.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
I've sold just over 20 domains over the past 11 months. (I'm by no means a broker, just a couple I happened to stumble upon.) Half of the buyers came back with, "but it's a long letter count, so you shouldn't charge so much." Then ended up selling half of them to the same guys for my asking price. The rest went on to sell for equal or more.

Length, is irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is, can someone remember the domain without writing it down. My highest grossing domain, by far, is 11 characters and 3 syllables.

I'm developing another site at the moment. 9 characters and 2 syllables. The offers I've had would put it at the 2nd highest price in my portfolio.

3rd highest is 6 letters, but it's in a non-English language. I'm trying to position it as a premium word, for an upscale brand. But people are having a hard time saying it, so it's rough.

The double letters come off as spammy, and those have been my lowest performers.

As I said in the post, this is not about flipping sites or domains.
This is about short and sweet pronounceable dot coms that are brandable. Not really about what contains the most optimal keywords, or can be flipped for the most.

I'm talking about a name you can build a brand with. Something with long term use that can be sold in the future as a business, not contingent upon the domain name per se.

I wouldn't say length is irrelevant. The shorter and more pronounceable it is, the easier it is to recall and type in.
As you have said yourself "The only thing that matters is, can someone remember the domain without writing it down."

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Second strategy: Capitalize on typos

View attachment 30005

That could work if the goal is to capitalize on a popular typo and flip it for quick cash.

I wouldn't recommend that for trying to build a brand though.
Even if the very likely possibility of a cease and desist wasn't there, for cybersquatting.

broswoodwork

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
What's the point of this post exactly?
I think it's kind of an internet based play on real estate speculation. Eventually all of the 5 letter .com's will be gone; then, they'll get passed around at ever higher prices like the 4 letter .com's are presently.

Buy 20 today for the cost of registration; flip them in 5 years for $20k, or some such.

Edit: disregard... I forgot he said the focus should be brand building, not flipping. I guess the point is 5 letters sticks better than longer .com names?

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
What's the point of this post exactly?

The point is to provide an alternate option to naming a brand, with a short, pronounceable, memorable and keyword relevant 5-letter dot com. It doesn't apply to any other TLDs, at this time.

People struggle to find 5-letter dot coms that aren't unpronounceable gibberish. They can benefit from this.
As I said, my startup uses a name like this, and it works very well on all ends - user adoption of the name, and even SEO. So I thought I'd share.

Twenty years ago, if someone advised you to register seo101.com, you might have said, "Meh. There are better options than adding numbers to a dot com name. That's spammy and low value."
However, only a few years after that, it became easier to appreciate a name like that.

Also, from your username, I suspect your name is Sebastian, but you have opted for Sebastya.
Why? Sometimes, alternate or contracted versions of words and names are just "cooler" and more catchy. Hence, better for branding ourselves, or our businesses (depending on industry, of course).

That is the exact point of this post.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
Second strategy: Capitalize on typos

That will get you into legal trouble when you step on the wrong toes.

Also, if you stumble upon something "valuable", the domain can be taken away from you by the related trademark owner:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I like names vaguely related to what the offering is about, that are easy to say and spell, and that sound and look right for the niche. The number of letters isn’t so relevant.

I can often find a .com domain with half an hour of thinking and searching.

I’ll give you examples of ones I’m going to build out that are empty at the moment:

JumpstartPPC.com - to house Google, YouTube, and Facebook Ads courses. It could equally be the name of an agency.

Subspring.com - to house courses about growing subscription businesses. It could equally be the name of a business supplying software or services for subscription businesses.

subscribergrowth.com - Less brandable as a company name, but could be for content and info-products.

CallPages.io - If we ever make a SaaS out of our landing pages (designed to get phone calls not email signups).

Skilltack.com - Where I might actually host *all* courses and create my own Udemy or Masterclass.com offering.

Yondal.com - A nice brandable 6 letter domain name I bought years ago that I have a few uses in mind for.

DynamicPopups.com - For a plug-in we’re developing.

StreetsmartPPC.com - I had this before buying JumpstartPPC.com. I still like it because I think “street-smart” is the ultimate compliment, and it’s a play on local lead gen.

MyKildare.ie - If I was to create a directory or portal for the county I live in in Ireland.

KildareOnline.ie - If I was to create an agency to help local businesses get online, using local youngsters as the workforce.

MyCumbria.co.uk - If I was to create a local directory or portal in the county I’m from in the UK.

andyblack.net - Just a redirect to my LinkedIn profile so I can send emails from andy@andyblack.net and people have something to check out if they wanted to.

Various niche related directory names...

Various other names I’ve accumulated over the years...

In case you’re wondering why I’m not worried about letting people know these domain names...

1) They mean nothing until I build the offerings and brands on them.

2) I’m not into social media, so don’t care about getting matching vanity URLs on someone else’s platforms.

3) What’s the point of secret domains? People will find out about them anyway!

4) I’m hoping it gives you ideas on how the vast number of possible domain names you could buy and create a brand out of.

5) I’m hoping it will help you just pick a name and move onto more important things.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
@Andy Black I agree, but you might be missing my point.

As of today, it is still very easy to get a good multi-word, multi-syllabic dot com name, like the ones you have posted.
This post is not an attempt at a catch-all domain naming guide. If it was titled "How to Choose a Domain Name," then that would be a different story. Also, this is only relevant to dot coms.

My only point is, if you fancy a short, brandable dot com name of around 5-letters - think zynga, flippa etc, then here's one way to get some. The name itself doesn't have to mean anything mainstream.

Yondal doesn't mean anything in itself, but it's brandable, so what you do with the brand as a business is what really counts. None of this is about dwelling on a domain name, it's just an option offer in a bag of many options. With the added advantage of the name containing your primary keyword.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@Andy Black I agree, but you might be missing my point.

As of today, it is still very easy to get a good multi-word, multi-syllabic dot com name, like the ones you have posted.
This post is not an attempt at a catch-all domain naming guide. If it was titled "How to Choose a Domain Name," then that would be a different story. Also, this is only relevant to dot coms.

My only point is, if you fancy a short, brandable dot com name of around 5-letters - think zynga, flippa etc, then here's one way to get some. The name itself doesn't have to mean anything mainstream.

Yondal doesn't mean anything in itself, but it's brandable, so what you do with the brand as a business is what really counts. None of this is about dwelling on a domain name, it's just an option offer in a bag of many options. With the added advantage of the name containing your primary keyword.
Agreed. I was just adding some more info.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
That could work if the goal is to capitalize on a popular typo and flip it for quick cash.

I wouldn't recommend that for trying to build a brand though.
Even if the very likely possibility of a cease and desist wasn't there, for cybersquatting.
That will get you into legal trouble when you step on the wrong toes.

Also, if you stumble upon something "valuable", the domain can be taken away from you by the related trademark owner:

Guys I was being sarcastic lol

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
11,881,376 = 26 x 26 x 26 x 26 x 26

That's the number of 5 letter domains that can be registered.

There are about 137 million .com domain names registered.
So if those register-to-sell guys want all of 5's, they'll have a good run for their money.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
The point is to provide an alternate option to naming a brand, with a short, pronounceable, memorable and keyword relevant 5-letter dot com. It doesn't apply to any other TLDs, at this time.

People struggle to find 5-letter dot coms that aren't unpronounceable gibberish. They can benefit from this.
As I said, my startup uses a name like this, and it works very well on all ends - user adoption of the name, and even SEO. So I thought I'd share.

Twenty years ago, if someone advised you to register seo101.com, you might have said, "Meh. There are better options than adding numbers to a dot com name. That's spammy and low value."
However, only a few years after that, it became easier to appreciate a name like that.

Also, from your username, I suspect your name is Sebastian, but you have opted for Sebastya.
Why? Sometimes, alternate or contracted versions of words and names are just "cooler" and more catchy. Hence, better for branding ourselves, or our businesses (depending on industry, of course).

That is the exact point of this post.
You know domains expire every day, right?

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
You know domains expire every day, right?

And?
Please notify me when money.com or any English word 5-letter dot com expires and actually makes it to the open market. Without being auto-registered by whoever can make the most aggressive bot to do so.

Again, I have stated the exact point and value of my original post. It's not intended to be a catch-all, and is not for everyone. Not everyone will like the name John for their son, but those who do, do.

Bickering about this further is a waste of everyone's valuable time, as it provides no additional value.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I have wondered before if one person just went crazy when domains become available and swooped up 1000s of good ones.

Imagine being the first person to see the potential... just work through a dictionary and pick off every marketable word.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
I have wondered before if one person just went crazy when domains become available and swooped up 1000s of good ones.

Imagine being the first person to see the potential... just work through a dictionary and pick off every marketable word.

I haven't heard specific stories of an individual who bought up a bunch of premium domains and hit it big selling them. Though I'm very sure there are.
In the same way you hear of people who bought a ton of bitcoin in 2009, that is.

I imagine someone sitting there registering some great dot coms when they first became available. With their friends and family laughing at them, for thinking they can make anything off "owning" some stupid word on their computer.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Based on @Fox comment about English dictionary words (dot coms), I was curious what was left out there.

I found that in 2015, some fellas researched the availability of English dictionary dot com words, and there were about 1,800. As you would imagine, all the juicy words are long gone.

They posted the 1,800 or so words left here, in Oct. 2015. To see what was still available for regular registration, I copied the list into a bulk domain search tool, and filtered the tld results by dot com only.

I went through all of them, but did not count. I'd say about 350-400 total are left.
I didn't see anyone that jumped out as having any solid marketability. Most are the kind of words some scrabble master would play, and then you both get into an argument. Though some aren't terrible words either.

I collated and picked out the better ones. About 130.
For the curious, here is a pretty long list of them, arranged in no particular order. With a few ideas thrown in.

unabridgeds.com - Sell unabridged books, or a marketplace where authors can meet/work with voiceover actors, editors and other professionals. Or why not both?
You might even score @MJ DeMarco as one of your clients, for his next book.

postmistresses.com - Offer something unique and needed by female postal workers?

nonwhites.com - This one made me chuckle, for no apparent reason.

clapboarded.com - Provide leads for clapboard building contractors.

sixtieths.com - Be the ultimate destination for 60th birthdays, anniversaries etc. Gifts, memorabilia etc.

seaworthier.com - Sell boats? Offer boat services, boat rental listings etc.

mascaraing.com - Sell make up and mascara, or offer premium make up tutorials.

wintriest.com - Sell something winter related. Jackets, hats, hot chocolate, whatever.

vulcanizes.com - Sell tire repair kits? Lead gen for tire mechanics?

terminuses.com - Information or services related to bus and train terminals in Europe?

rumbaing.com - Do you teach the rumba dance? Lead gen for rumba instructors?

haemorrhages.com - Lead gen for medical hemorrhage negligence claim?
For the kind of attorneys you see on your TV at 3 am. "Have you or a loved one suffered...."

sagittariuses.com - I'm a "sagittarius," but not into that stuff. Maybe for some saggitarius groups. Or sell something to them. Just looked, and there are many 50k+ member Saggitarius groups on Facebook. So they're gathering out there, and must need or want something collectively.

anchorpersons.com - Some service related to anchor people and news people.

And so on and so forth...

triennials.com
tiredest.com
unclearest.com
mammalians.com
wormiest.com
sleetier.com
sicklier.com
unfastens.com
throatier.com
tarriest.com
snottier.com
syllabified.com
unhinges.com
supplicates.com
reoccupies.com
straitjacketing.com
unripest.com
irateness.com
unseemliness.com
solemnizes.com
raspiest.com
shoddier.com
unsteadiest.com
unworthiest.com
sulkiest.com
sambaing.com
preshrinks.com
patchiest.com
versifies.com
reappointing.com
reassesses.com
larynxes.com
putrefies.com
jitteriest.com
scratchiest.com
screechiest.com
scrubbier.com
reprehended.com
oppressively.com
paltrier.com
premeditates.com
recreants.com
reediest.com
overspecializes.com
lankest.com
remorselessly.com
overemphasizes.com
restiveness.com
retrenches.com
jaundicing.com
raggediest.com
pituitaries.com
liberalizations.com
intermarrying.com
institutionalizes.com
forbiddings.com
flanneling.com
effervesces.com
entrenchments.com
eagerer.com
dunnest.com
lambastes.com
facsimileing.com
clapboarded.com
dispossesses.com
cosignatories.com
rangiest.com
derogates.com
depopulates.com
disaffecting.com
dissimulated.com
departmentalizes.com
disestablishing.com
deescalates.com
demagnetizes.com
pluralizes.com
demilitarizes.com
disembowelled.com
disembowels.com
demobilizes.com
pommeling.com
processioned.com
spenserian.com
accusatives.com
attributives.com
beastlier.com
benefactresses.com
bewails.com
cageyness.com
canonizes.com
capaciously.com
casseroling.com
chagrining.com
circumscriptions.com
clingiest.com
clownishness.com
coarsens.com
commiserates.com
contuses.com
cunningest.com
featheriest.com
finniest.com
frenziedly.com
frowzier.com
frumpier.com
grislier.com
haughtier.com
hoariest.com
horseshoed.com
hybridizes.com
impoverishes.com
ingratiates.com
insetted.com
magisterially.com
madrases.com

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
What's your point? OP is actually bringing value with this post.

A relevant 4 or 5 letter domain is rarely going on the market to be up for grabs.

My point is that you can still get decent 4-5 letter domains for a decent price, without having to settle for some of the aforementioned subpar (imo) names...just check LeanDomainSearch, BrandBucket, BrandPa, Namerific and BrandNames.

P.S. Didn't mean to crap on the thread, just found the content unhelpful. If you actually found value in it then I stand corrected.

Last edited:

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
My point is that you can still get decent 4-5 letter domains for a decent price, without having to settle for some of the aforementioned subpar (imo) names...just check LeanDomainSearch, BrandBucket, BrandPa, Namerific and BrandNames.

P.S. Didn't mean to crap on the thread, just found the content unhelpful. If you actually found value in it then I stand corrected.

So, what you do instead is provide a "helpful" suggestion that people should go spend a "decent price" (thousands to tens of thousands), to buy practically the same kinds of names?

You think paying $10k for ninnu.com on BrandBucket, Namerific or BrandPa is an overall better choice than paying 99c for subbn.com on Godaddy?
Take a look at both names. I used that as an example, as it is the most similar to the ones in my OP.

For anyone wondering, these are all purely domain names, with no site or business attached, and the logos shown in the listings are just samples.

Or how about $20k for suppa.com? Same naming convention. $25k for rozzy.com, and $54k for glamm.com?

At the absolute minimum price point on those sites, for 5-letter dot coms are these, at $1k. They offer nothing objectively better, so why spend the $1k that can be put toward more relevant startup expenses?

I won't even bother posting about the prices on pronounceable 4-letter domains on there.
Also, LeanDomainSearch won't help you find anything less than 6-letter domains. Sure, you might find great longer domains, but that is beside the point of the thread.

So think about it. I could literally register all 11 domains I mentioned in my OP right now, for exactly $12.98 total on GoDaddy. Then head right to BrandBucket and submit them at $20k a pop. $220,000 total.

Maybe if I'm lucky, some poor fella Sebastya helps by referring them on there will purchase one or two.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
So, what you do instead is provide a "helpful" suggestion that people should go spend a "decent price" (thousands to tens of thousands), to buy practically the same kinds of names?

Yeah. I purchased one of my domains for a few thousand and it was the best money I spent.

Gaps.com was bought on Brandbucket for $20K. I would say he got a great deal on it.

Admittedly there's a lot of overpriced domains on there, but you can find better names if you take the time to do the research.

FYI you can find sensible 5-letter domains on LeanDomainSearch. I just did it.

Last edited:

Draperism

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 2, 2016
5L.com domains have to approached by patterns and premium letters, not necessarily by meaning (cause they are not financially approachable)

Of the standard 21 consonants, some letters appear more frequently in the English language and are therefore referred to as “premium letters” for domain names. These premium letters include: B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, N, P, R, S and T. The remaining 8 “non-premium letters” include: J, K, Q, V, W, X, Y and Z.

The main pattern within the brandable space are:

- CVCVC : CATIS (premium) KATIS (semipremium) QATIS (Non premium)
- VCVCV : ARETA (premium)
- CVCCV : TERRA - MANNA
- CVCOO : BADOO-LOVOO-FONOO
- COOCV : MOONA-TOORI
- WORD+V: BUILDO- SILKA
- CVCly: TISLY-MARLY
-CVCgo: TIRGO- NASGO

These are by far the best pattern you want to look for either if you want to invest or create a brand over a 5L, and are the kind of patterns the very soon (actually they are mainly already bought out) will feel scarcity.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
5L.com domains have to approached by patterns and premium letters, not necessarily by meaning (cause they are not financially approachable)

Of the standard 21 consonants, some letters appear more frequently in the English language and are therefore referred to as “premium letters” for domain names. These premium letters include: B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, N, P, R, S and T. The remaining 8 “non-premium letters” include: J, K, Q, V, W, X, Y and Z.

The main pattern within the brandable space are:

- CVCVC : CATIS (premium) KATIS (semipremium) QATIS (Non premium)
- VCVCV : ARETA (premium)
- CVCCV : TERRA - MANNA
- CVCOO : BADOO-LOVOO-FONOO
- COOCV : MOONA-TOORI
- WORD+V: BUILDO- SILKA
- CVCly: TISLY-MARLY
-CVCgo: TIRGO- NASGO

These are by far the best pattern you want to look for either if you want to invest or create a brand over a 5L, and are the kind of patterns the very soon (actually they are mainly already bought out) will feel scarcity.
This is funny. I'll wait till domain wanna be resellers will need to choose randomly 6L.coms. Just a small hint - there is 300 million combinations of those.

Draperism

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 2, 2016
This is funny. I'll wait till domain wanna be resellers will need to choose randomly 6L.coms. Just a small hint - there is 300 million combinations of those.

Not all 5L.com will have a value, as well as only some patterns of 6L will have value.
For example every CVCVCV.com with premium letter are 99% taken

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.