The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WTF does Tai Lopez do?

Guru

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I follow this Tai dude on his IG and Snapchat; I like him. I like his hustle. I like his passion. I haven't read any of his content or subscribed to anything of his nor will I.. but I will say; I 110% respect his marketing skills. He's a F*cking beast.

Everything he does and displays is extremely calculated.. his understanding of mass human psychology is something else.

I've only been saying it for over a decade...

Gurus are more insightful in NOT what they SAY, but in what they DO.

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Grant Cardone did an interview with Tai Lopez in studio. Will pretty much show you all you need to know about Tai Lopez.

There is also a better clip of Cardone driving in the car with him. Can sense the bs meter of Grant going off and looks or feels like he wants to just kick him out of the car at one point.. Then again maybe I was projecting..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emZhquAgHiY

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fastbo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
May 26, 2017
Orlando, FL
Hey guys thanks for participating in this thread. You've got it ranked page 2 on Google for keyword "Tai Lopez"! I was doing some research about Tai Lopez, mainly his business model and Youtube, and stumbled on this forum. Next thing I know, I've read both MJ's books and Mind=Blown.

Azif

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jul 4, 2014
What I really wonder is how he gets so many good testimonials, is it just the law of large numbers? (someone who bought his course becomes successful and attributes it to tai even though it had nothing to do with it - I mean he has a huge number of customers so someone is bound to find success and inccorectly attribute it to tai?). I see people on his snapchat coming up to him and vouching for him and stating how much money his programs have made

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Grant Cardone did an interview with Tai Lopez in studio. Will pretty much show you all you need to know about Tai Lopez.

There is also a better clip of Cardone driving in the car with him. Can sense the bs meter of Grant going off and looks or feels like he wants to just kick him out of the car at one point.. Then again maybe I was projecting..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emZhquAgHiY

Wow, you can clearly see in this video him trying to think of something and then being all over the place with shitty answers.

This type of answer makes me believe that he hasnt done anything at all business wise. Everyone has made mistakes in business, especially at his level.

I think Grant was getting annoyed and seeing right through him.

TheNewRich

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
May 17, 2017
usa
made mistakes in business, especially at his level.
Right on the money man. Grant was like I can name three big mistakes I made today .....lol You see they edited out some footage too. I love Grant he's real. Tai has been "Closing down His Social media Marketing training Tomorrow" for the past month. I haven't heard of any honest reviews and the only good ones seem staged and or trying to sell their own program. SMM .... = Buy a bot set on slow under same niche tags.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey guys thanks for participating in this thread. You've got it ranked page 2 on Google for keyword "Tai Lopez"! I was doing some research about Tai Lopez, mainly his business model and Youtube, and stumbled on this forum. Next thing I know, I've read both MJ's books and Mind=Blown.

Shhh! You're exposing my sales funnel. :smuggy:

Xter

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 26, 2017
Berwick
Whether you like it or not he really is an amazing marketer.

I remember the first YouTube ad I seen of him a long time ago. I normally just skip all the ads after the five second window but within that first five seconds the guy really captivated my attention and made me stick around to watch the ad.

I seen the lambo and thought "Hell, here we go again. Some rich dude trying to sell something else overnight." Mind you, I never heard of this guy before this YouTube ad. Then he panned over to his bookshelf and start rambling about how he reads one book a day. Then he grabbed my attention and I started really watching and paying attention.

By the time the ad was over I did feel a bit grounded to the guy and relatable. The way he communicates, the body language, and the tone really made him stand out to what you typically see. He presents himself as some ordinary guy you'd see with nothing and suddenly changed his life and started making something from almost nothing.

I'll admit I got a little hooked and started watching his YouTube videos to see where he was going. Then as I watched and consumed what he produced it slowly sank in that this was the typically "money making process". The upsell was after all the free content where he's suppose to "really show you how to be successful". I never bought any of his stuff and nor do I want too, but whether I like it or not, the guy really markets himself well (or did, haven't seen any Tai Lopez lately) in an already busy market. He cut through the noise efficiently and hit his target audience dead on at the end of the day. Even if only .1% of his viewers actually purchase something, the guy just made a load of bank and he doesn't have to invest a lot of his time to doing it either now. Just literally whip his phone out, record himself for ten minutes doing whatever and going on about how to change things today and knowledge is power, redirect you to his other free content, then hit you with an upsell and bank on a product he already created that is scalable because literally it's just audio or video he already recorded or already typed up articles.

My main question still with this guy though is his last name. Is it really Lopez or is that a marketing tool too because when I heard Lopez I immediately thought of George Lopez. I watched a lot of The Lopez Show and that show portrays an average American dad and the struggles (even though its aimed at comedy and sometimes [most the time] they are exaggerated beyond reality) and this guy is conveying the same type of message to his audience except he's trying to show how to go from zero to hero in a few steps. If this is a coincidence or not, it's part of what had my mind wrapped up at first because subconsciously I was trying to somehow associate this guy with George Lopez just due to the name.

Denim Chicken

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 5, 2010
California
Whether you like it or not he really is an amazing marketer.

I remember the first YouTube ad I seen of him a long time ago. I normally just skip all the ads after the five second window but within that first five seconds the guy really captivated my attention and made me stick around to watch the ad.

I seen the lambo and thought "Hell, here we go again. Some rich dude trying to sell something else overnight." Mind you, I never heard of this guy before this YouTube ad. Then he panned over to his bookshelf and start rambling about how he reads one book a day. Then he grabbed my attention and I started really watching and paying attention.

By the time the ad was over I did feel a bit grounded to the guy and relatable. The way he communicates, the body language, and the tone really made him stand out to what you typically see. He presents himself as some ordinary guy you'd see with nothing and suddenly changed his life and started making something from almost nothing.

I'll admit I got a little hooked and started watching his YouTube videos to see where he was going. Then as I watched and consumed what he produced it slowly sank in that this was the typically "money making process". The upsell was after all the free content where he's suppose to "really show you how to be successful". I never bought any of his stuff and nor do I want too, but whether I like it or not, the guy really markets himself well (or did, haven't seen any Tai Lopez lately) in an already busy market. He cut through the noise efficiently and hit his target audience dead on at the end of the day. Even if only .1% of his viewers actually purchase something, the guy just made a load of bank and he doesn't have to invest a lot of his time to doing it either now. Just literally whip his phone out, record himself for ten minutes doing whatever and going on about how to change things today and knowledge is power, redirect you to his other free content, then hit you with an upsell and bank on a product he already created that is scalable because literally it's just audio or video he already recorded or already typed up articles.

My main question still with this guy though is his last name. Is it really Lopez or is that a marketing tool too because when I heard Lopez I immediately thought of George Lopez. I watched a lot of The Lopez Show and that show portrays an average American dad and the struggles (even though its aimed at comedy and sometimes [most the time] they are exaggerated beyond reality) and this guy is conveying the same type of message to his audience except he's trying to show how to go from zero to hero in a few steps. If this is a coincidence or not, it's part of what had my mind wrapped up at first because subconsciously I was trying to somehow associate this guy with George Lopez just due to the name.

That is the one thing people will say about Tai Lopez. "Whether you like him or not, he's an Amazing marketer".

Yeah, it's easy to be an amazing marketer if you lie or make shit up. Why stop at renting lambos and a fake mansion? I might as well photoshop and forge a shopify account page and add a few zeros.

Marketing and business is easy if you can lie and have no moral guidance or rules.

It's not the lack of know-how that's stopping people from renting fake cars, houses, and posing as someone they aren't. Some people don't believe that it's a respectful or morally agreeable way to make money.

Last edited:

damiendunn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 8, 2017
Los Angeles
Well...playing devil's advocate, I just saw that Tony Robbins upcoming California seminar starts at $1300/pp and the same information is essentially being given. So, how can one be a scam and another not be a scam if both are preaching wealth, entrepreneurship and self-motivation?

As far as comparing the two, Tony has been changing lives for 30 years, and he's actually really good at what he does (and no, he's not a 'motivator', he is perhaps the best psychologist in the world that really does help people in every aspect of their lives). You have to be waitlisted for months to even get an hour with him, which means that he has raised his value by tremendous proportions. Frankly, I don't think that you can bullshit your way to such heights as Tony has done. I have also read his works and attended his seminars. If you do exactly what he tells you to do, you'll be solid.

As far as Tai Lopez, I got his 67 steps, I think that's how he began making money. As far as the program, it wasn't bad (he had some really great points and insights in the steps), although he could've probably had done it in much shorter spectrum.

I think the major reason why so many people dislike Tai Lopez is because he has zero charisma and comes off as insecure and "cunty".

That's my two cents.

damiendunn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 8, 2017
Los Angeles
Dude, hundreds of people get burned (literally) on Tony Robbins' seminars! He uses all the cult like mind control techniques on Earth! And he charges thousands of $ for a seminar in which he tells people to save %10 of their income and invest it in major BS! Do you see where I'm going?

Have you ACTUALLY attended any of his seminars?

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

damiendunn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 8, 2017
Los Angeles
So... have you applied any of Tony's principles to create a successful business?

I have applied much of what he teaches, along with other greats like Jim Rohn and Earl Nightingale to my life and yes, it has changed a whole lot of things for me, both in my spiritual- and business life.

SirPsychoSexy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
May 25, 2017
France
Do you want to learn my DIRTY secret that made me earn a whooping $6,8 million last year?

Wadup BOSS, SirPsychoSexy talking, aka the MACK MILLIONAIRE.

Driving my Lamborghini down the alley, I couldn’t avoid the vision of the modern MEDIOCRITY. Slaves running around, with fear and despair in their eyes, a shirt dripped in sweat, living paycheck on paycheck, waiting for the ultimate redemption. I have bad news for them, they will live like for the rest of their lives.

But I couldn’t help myself feeling a bit of empathy for these chumps. I mean, not so long ago, I was still sleeping in my parents’ basement, depressed, without a dime. Going from a basement chump loser to a MACK MULTIMILLIONAIRE is not as hard as the wealthy wants you to believe. I’ve read countless books on business and how to get rich, talked to the wealthiest entrepreneurs in the world, and tried every tactics, methods, you can name. Yet, I didn’t get success. Worse, I lost thousands of dollars and years of my life. Ready to drop my quest and live the rat race, something click in my mind. The ONE secret that made me go from rags to riches and that EVERY MILLIONAIRE knows.

In fact, the reason you are still struggling to make 5 figures income per month is 100% because of your LIMITING MINDSET.

I'm about to share with you SHOCKING truths that no millionaires ever wanted you to know...

truth#1: You can’t expect different results doing the same shit everyday

truth#2: You’ll never, NEVER, learn how to get rich in school or in medias

truth#3: the MACK millionaires like myself don’t want you to get rich, so they’ll keep their magic bullets for them

But times has changed.

In this breakthrough program, I will reveal all 7 steps that will transform YOU into a unstoppable MONEY MAKING MACHINE...

But before, I have to warn you, this is not for the wimp. Therefore, I STRICTLY FORBID you to sign up if:

1. You fail to take action and seize opportunities
  2. You're a whiner, a nay-sayer, a pessimist
  3. You don't believe it is is possible to earn 7 FIGURES INCOME this year

In this program, I’ll reveal:

· The ONE secret that will install the MACK MILLIONAIRE mindset in your mind. Be careful, entrepreneurs became INSANE RICH because of this trick and the perception of people about you will change because of the STACKS you will rack in.

· The 7 steps AUTOPILOT MONEY CREATION SYSTEM that requires NO INVESTMENT and SO EASY A KID COULD DO IT – in fact, teenagers who followed this SYSTEM DROPPED HIGH SCHOOL in 6 months in average

· The POWER BUSINESS BLUEPRINT that will ELIMINATE ALL RISK OF FAILURE. Shit, I don’t even know why I’m giving you this one..

· The MACK LIFESTYLE ACCELERATOR ROADMAP that converted my $100 in bank to a flourishing $54,317 in 10 weeks and made me $3,2 MILLION in 1 year. I can’t even remember what an alarm clock sounds like, do you?

Ok Champ, now is your time to take the decision of your life, so I’ll be quick: do you want to quit your stupid 9-5 job to earn a 7 figures income in the next year and finally live your life like you always dreamed of?

YES! I Want Instant Access To The SirPsychoSexy Mack Millionaire System Right now!

Because you guys are from Fastlane Forum, you’ll get an INSANE discount on my product. But ACT NOW, as the product will go full price during the week.

For you at ($1997) $497
(REPBANK $ ONLY)

(this is satiric, fyi)

fastbo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
May 26, 2017
Orlando, FL
Post signup link plz... I just got my affiliate check in so need to learn how to turn $1,000 into $1m by next weekend!

P.S. I heard you had a SECRET BONUS Lambo that arrives after the return period is up... can you add that to my order?

Do you want to learn my DIRTY secret that made
YES! I Want Instant Access To The SirPsychoSexy Mack Millionaire System Right now!

Because you guys are from Fastlane Forum, you’ll get an INSANE discount on my product. But ACT NOW, as the product will go full price during the week.

For you at ($1997) $497
(REPBANK $ ONLY)

(this is satiric, fyi)

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Do you want to learn my DIRTY secret that made me earn a whooping $6,8 million last year?

Wadup BOSS, SirPsychoSexy talking, aka the MACK MILLIONAIRE.

Driving my Lamborghini down the alley, I couldn’t avoid the vision of the modern MEDIOCRITY. Slaves running around, with fear and despair in their eyes, a shirt dripped in sweat, living paycheck on paycheck, waiting for the ultimate redemption. I have bad news for them, they will live like for the rest of their lives.

But I couldn’t help myself feeling a bit of empathy for these chumps. I mean, not so long ago, I was still sleeping in my parents’ basement, depressed, without a dime. Going from a basement chump loser to a MACK MULTIMILLIONAIRE is not as hard as the wealthy wants you to believe. I’ve read countless books on business and how to get rich, talked to the wealthiest entrepreneurs in the world, and tried every tactics, methods, you can name. Yet, I didn’t get success. Worse, I lost thousands of dollars and years of my life. Ready to drop my quest and live the rat race, something click in my mind. The ONE secret that made me go from rags to riches and that EVERY MILLIONAIRE knows.

In fact, the reason you are still struggling to make 5 figures income per month is 100% because of your LIMITING MINDSET.

I'm about to share with you SHOCKING truths that no millionaires ever wanted you to know...

truth#1: You can’t expect different results doing the same shit everyday

truth#2: You’ll never, NEVER, learn how to get rich in school or in medias

truth#3: the MACK millionaires like myself don’t want you to get rich, so they’ll keep their magic bullets for them

But times has changed.

In this breakthrough program, I will reveal all 7 steps that will transform YOU into a unstoppable MONEY MAKING MACHINE...

But before, I have to warn you, this is not for the wimp. Therefore, I STRICTLY FORBID you to sign up if:

1. You fail to take action and seize opportunities
  2. You're a whiner, a nay-sayer, a pessimist
  3. You don't believe it is is possible to earn 7 FIGURES INCOME this year

In this program, I’ll reveal:

· The ONE secret that will install the MACK MILLIONAIRE mindset in your mind. Be careful, entrepreneurs became INSANE RICH because of this trick and the perception of people about you will change because of the STACKS you will rack in.

· The 7 steps AUTOPILOT MONEY CREATION SYSTEM that requires NO INVESTMENT and SO EASY A KID COULD DO IT – in fact, teenagers who followed this SYSTEM DROPPED HIGH SCHOOL in 6 months in average

· The POWER BUSINESS BLUEPRINT that will ELIMINATE ALL RISK OF FAILURE. Shit, I don’t even know why I’m giving you this one..

· The MACK LIFESTYLE ACCELERATOR ROADMAP that converted my $100 in bank to a flourishing $54,317 in 10 weeks and made me $3,2 MILLION in 1 year. I can’t even remember what an alarm clock sounds like, do you?

Ok Champ, now is your time to take the decision of your life, so I’ll be quick: do you want to quit your stupid 9-5 job to earn a 7 figures income in the next year and finally live your life like you always dreamed of?

For you at ($1997) $497
(REPBANK $ ONLY)

(this is satiric, fyi)

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

you should do some copywriting

G

GuestUser450

Well, that was an...interesting 18 page thread.

Skepticism is usually enough to keep you out of trouble, but cynicism will pull you right back in.

Lesson: Don't be pedantic, it makes you look like a kid that just found Waldo. We all see him, calm down. Follow the money, learn the systems, ignore the story. He's working hard, pursuing his own interests. Are you?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
He's working hard

Off the top of my head... the recent forum convos are centered around Tai, GaryV, and TonyR...

Any common denominators?

Yup. No matter what you think of their material, their brand, or their message -- they all work insanely hard.

Strider

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 10, 2016
South Europe
Guys a really big question surrounding Tai and these kind of guys (not Gary, because from what I've seen online and the minutes I spent near him, being to dumb to come up to one my idols because I was volunteering, still unsure if I'm proud of myself or not).

The point of morality. I'm not even mentioning going on a Jordan Belfort mode (total trash) and scam people, but this "light" scan of polishing reality, of painting a picture, not really scamming, but fooling. What are you thoughts on this?

There was one point in my early teens (after Wolf of Wall Street and some other reads) that I thought that you had to get some of that son of a bitch in you to get what you want. But quickly I went away from that, being assertive and going for what you want doesn't mean stepping on others necessarily, well, maybe it does but on the "bad guys". Just feels wrong (both Belfort and this in a smaller way), sure he works and that's to be respected, but the fooling of people, no. I don't want that world, I want a better one and I want my life to go towards that.

Not sure if it's my messianic phase, although I've always dreamed about being a "superhero", well I'm just 19 so I bet there lots of innocence in me. But damn, my idols, my heroes, although flawed, they have integrity and work towards a better future. This just feels somewhat sickening.

Would really appreciate to hear what your thoughts are.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
The point of morality. I'm not even mentioning going on a Jordan Belfort mode (total trash) and scam people, but this "light" scan of polishing reality, of painting a picture, not really scamming, but fooling. What are you thoughts on this?

There was one point in my early teens (after Wolf of Wall Street and some other reads) that I thought that you had to get some of that son of a bitch in you to get what you want. But quickly I went away from that, being assertive and going for what you want doesn't mean stepping on others necessarily, well, maybe it does but on the "bad guys". Just feels wrong (both Belfort and this in a smaller way), sure he works and that's to be respected, but the fooling of people, no. I don't want that world, I want a better one and I want my life to go towards that.

Would really appreciate to hear what your thoughts are.

my opinion about these guys :

Tai Lopez , Frank Kern, Jordan Belfort

they are right

Might is right : smart people must have the good life

taking money from the hand of stupid people is right.

i can't stand stupidity. definitively

i can't stand anymore seeing intelligence being humiliated while stupid people get away with their BS and have the good life

i can't stand that anymore at 40.

life is order

intelligence must stand above stupidity which means smart people must take money from the hand of stupid people

i don't care what people think of that

i have been traumatised witnessing stupidity win in life .

i can't accept that anymore

Strider

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 10, 2016
South Europe
my opinion about these guys :

Tai Lopez , Frank Kern, Jordan Belfort

they are right

Might is right : smart people must have the good life

taking money from the hand of stupid people is right.

i can't stand stupidity. definitively

i can't stand anymore seeing intelligence being humiliated while stupid people get away with their BS and have the good life

i can't stand that anymore at 40.

life is order

intelligence must stand above stupidity which means smart people must take money from the hand of stupid people

i don't care what people think of that

i have been traumatised witnessing stupidity win in life .

i can't accept that anymore

What's is smarts though? Just a different type of "muscle". Implying that a muscled guy is right to beat up a weaker one just because he can doesn't seem like a good scenario. I know, it's how nature does, the strongest will win. But in reality that's not how an healthy society goes. The great men were the ones that fought for themselves and helped others either in a direct or indirect way. Fooling people is wrong. Integrity is above intelligence. At least that's the way I seem to value people, I'm in my country's top college and I feel disgust at most of my peers, they see no shame in cheating and copying, "that's what it takes", no, you might disagree with stuff but ignoring it and just playing in the sidelines because you can isn't right.

The same way, I meet everyday really smart people, I'm in math and my course goes with the physics dudes, so in my country I know the top "numbers guys" of my generation, you know what, they are borderline stupid in most stuff (half of them never heard of Winston Churchill), they fall into crappy stories all the time, it's just ridiculous. They might go on and get money and good careers, I've seen from their lack of thought that certainly the concept of integrity and honesty is only good if it benefits them (I don't mean all of them, actually the smartest ones have seem the kindest in general), is that right? No, they simply can't get grasp anything beyond their little bubble.

I'm surely no genius and not an enlightened person, certainly I'm blind to most shit (maybe I'm blind in this even), but I never saw the world that way. I acknowledge that it isn't all sunshine and rainbows and sometimes the good guy has to break a few legs to save some lives. But the principle is to get to a better state, to have progress and to create a better future, to reduce misery in the world and to feel like we've actually done something (having fun in the process). I look at these people and just feel that they fell short.

I will not stand to see someone prey on the weak, that's just how we are built, we want to defend others when possible. We choose order over chaos. We choose kindness over blind hatred.

To me great men transcend themselves, those are the ones I've grown to admire. But it feels like we've lost the models, that no longer are we supposed to aspire to become great men.

Last edited:

Sequential

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 8, 2017
UK
I didn't read the 18 pages. What I know of Tai though is he loves to do rebills.

He set up a dating site, filled it with fake profiles then used affiliates to get members. You have to enter your CC details to sign up to prove you are 18, the site was supposedly "free". Then he charged these members hundreds of dollars every month, each. (rebills scam).

That alone should give you what you need to judge the character and stay the hell away.

He provides some value to people though in that he throws these parties where you can meet people you otherwise wouldn't. There is criteria to attend, normally you have to have a youtube channel with something like 25k subs or more, or you have to be a 6 figure affiliate.

Sequential

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 8, 2017
UK
What's is smarts though? Just a different type of "muscle". Implying that a muscled guy is right to beat up a weaker one just because he can doesn't seem like a good scenario. I know, it's how nature does, the strongest will win. But in reality that's not how an healthy society goes. The great men were the ones that fought for themselves and helped others either in a direct or indirect way. Fooling people is wrong. Integrity is above intelligence. At least that's the way I seem to value people, I'm in my country's top college and I feel disgust at most of my peers, they see no shame in cheating and copying, "that's what it takes", no, you might disagree with stuff but ignoring it and just playing in the sidelines because you can isn't right.

The same way, I meet everyday really smart people, I'm in math and my course goes with the physics dudes, so in my country I know the top "numbers guys" of my generation, you know what, they are borderline stupid in most stuff (half of them never heard of Winston Churchill), they fall into crappy stories all the time, it's just ridiculous. They might go on and get money and good careers, I've seen from their lack of thought that certainly the concept of integrity and honesty is only good if it benefits them (I don't mean all of them, actually the smartest ones have seem the kindest in general), is that right? No, they simply can't get grasp anything beyond their little bubble.

I'm surely no genius and not an enlightened person, certainly I'm blind to most shit (maybe I'm blind in this even), but I never saw the world that way. I acknowledge that it isn't all sunshine and rainbows and sometimes the good guy has to break a few legs to save some lives. But the principle is to get to a better state, to have progress and to create a better future, to reduce misery in the world and to feel like we've actually done something (having fun in the process). I look at these people and just feel that they fell short.

I will not stand to see someone prey on the weak, that's just how we are built, we want to defend others when possible. We choose order over chaos. We choose kindness over blind hatred.

To me great men transcend themselves, those are the ones I've grown to admire. But it feels like we've lost the models, that no longer are we supposed to aspire to become great men.
I am wired just like you. If I manipulated the stupid into giving me money I would be a billionaire by now. I can think of actual situations where I could have sold product to some "sucker" but haven't because it goes against my ethics. I prefer to be poorer than feel guilty at the end of the day.

Sequential

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 8, 2017
UK
Oh btw I will find the video later but he did a youtube video in London where he talked about buying property in central london for....$300k and renting it out for like $10k a month.

To put this into context there is a property in CL for sale right now...£8m which rents out at...£30k a month

$300k doesn't even buy you a 1 bedroom basement in CL.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
The key to Tai's and many others success is that people are lazy and want the secret key to success that doesn't require effort or time to achieve.

If you actually do what Tai says in any of his videos and "put in effort" you will get something out of it. The only reason to keep watching or buy another program is because it's easier to watch another video than actually do work.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The key to Tai's and many others success is that people are lazy and want the secret key to success that doesn't require effort or time to achieve.

If you actually do what Tai says in any of his videos and "put in effort" you will get something out of it. The only reason to keep watching or buy another program is because it's easier to watch another video than actually do work.

Silver bullets, or the illusion of their existence, always sell like hot cakes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.