The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where Did They All Go?

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Here are the usual reasons I don't post as much:

1. Don't feel like I have something I really want to share.
When I first joined I made a pact with myself to not waste anybody's time and to try to make every post as valuable as possible. It was the kind of mentality I hoped to receive in return.

2. Increasing number of low-value contributions
A lot of times when I click into a post that looks interesting it turns out to be something really stupid not worth reading or responding to and violates my expectations based on the pact from above.

3. Expectation of future free value based on past free value
Sometimes I wonder why past high-value contributors are expected to show up and provide more free value in the future. It's not like there's a box you check at sign up for "Legendary." We all start the same place with "Parked" and zero posts. Sometimes new people make GOLD posts. So why is a burden of expectation placed on people who've already contributed value that continues to hold value to this day?

4. It sucks when you share something and people don't use it
Whether it's a value-post or a response, it all takes time and energy and when people repeatedly disregard advice they asked for, or get hyped and praise suggestions from a post and then disappear, it's kind of draining. It's also disheartening to watch some who are so motivated go through their failures, especially those who throw in the towel.

5. Misalignment of values
Sometimes I don't feel like my values align with the forum. A lot of people see Fastlane as the creation of a multi-million dollar business with an exit plan. I mainly enjoy the process of creating passive systems that cover my expenses and free my time while I do what I want.

Also, I'm a *figure it out on my own* kind of guy and there's a lot of whiny, needy people who show up and want their hand held.

Man, I love all of this.

Especially this...

Sometimes I don't feel like my values align with the forum. A lot of people see Fastlane as the creation of a multi-million dollar business with an exit plan. I mainly enjoy the process of creating passive systems that cover my expenses and free my time while I do what I want.

Also, I'm a *figure it out on my own* kind of guy and there's a lot of whiny, needy people who show up and want their hand held.

I love the passive model you got going. I also don't aspire to big exits, I want monthly recurring as passive as possible.

Hey everybody, look at this @Lex DeVille 's reaction score!!! (yes this merits 3 !'s)

For fun, I've been looking at the ratio of reactions to posts of various commenters, most good posters have a 3/1 ratio. Lex's is MORE THAN TWICE that. Over 6/1. Wow.

When he says he only posts when he has value to add, he ain't joking and he ain't b.s.ing. The numbers don't lie.

Hey Lex, thanks for doing what you do... :smile:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Here are the usual reasons I don't post as much:

1. Don't feel like I have something I really want to share.
When I first joined I made a pact with myself to not waste anybody's time and to try to make every post as valuable as possible. It was the kind of mentality I hoped to receive in return.

2. Increasing number of low-value contributions
A lot of times when I click into a post that looks interesting it turns out to be something really stupid not worth reading or responding to and violates my expectations based on the pact from above.

3. Expectation of future free value based on past free value
Sometimes I wonder why past high-value contributors are expected to show up and provide more free value in the future. It's not like there's a box you check at sign up for "Legendary." We all start the same place with "Parked" and zero posts. Sometimes new people make GOLD posts. So why is a burden of expectation placed on people who've already contributed value that continues to hold value to this day?

Whether it's a value-post or a response, it all takes time and energy and when people repeatedly disregard advice they asked for, or get hyped and praise suggestions from a post and then disappear, it's kind of draining. It's also disheartening to watch some who are so motivated go through their failures, especially those who throw in the towel.

Right in the wantpreneurship. I'm guilty of a couple of those at least. .__.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This is what I like doing too. I actually think the majority of people here want to cover expenses working for themselves, free up their time to work on their own clock, and will figure out the rest when they get there. In my case, I’m having too much fun making stuff happen that exits aren’t even in my vocabulary.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I try to point people in a/the right direction and move on. If they come back having had an aha moment then I’m pleasantly surprised. If not I’ve actually forgotten about it. I hope that doesn’t sound harsh. I care, but I try not to care more than the people I’m trying to help.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Interesting viewpoints.

I occasionally have something burning to share but have found writing is just damn time consuming...without a known payoff.

Sometimes the fear of wasting a couple hours to have a post fall on deaf ears (or worse -- vehemently rejected) is more painful than getting that burning thought out of my skull.

Thus, I don't do anything about it. Quite a shame.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I did a lot of search the last months. And many of the threads coming up today are already in the forum some years ago.
Maybe one reason is, that they are through and go on?

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West

I go in and out of contributing here - going from posting every day, down to not posting more than a few times a year and back again. Most of the time, it's because of a misalignment.

But my misalignment is the total opposite of yours. My focus is on building a huge, massive business that has massive impact (and thus scale in the tens or hundreds of millions or more) within a few years. Like @Ravens_Shadow, I want to build an empire with staff.

I feel like most of the forum is looking to build a multi-million dollar business, at most, then have an exit so they can live the dream. Or they are looking to set up smaller passive revenue streams to cover a lifestyle (not too dissimilar from 4HWW).

Funny how we have two very different perspectives on the same thing! Since we both have very different views, we're probably both wrong, and the true answer is in the middle. :)

The other source of my misalignment tends to come from feeling like many people who are highly regarded are actually harmful. Whenever one group of harmful gurus churns out, another new guard seems to be building up.

I don't want to name names, but I have my predictions on a small group of people who are having posts marked as GOLD and getting Legendary Contributor badges who will soon be exiled. I find this wears on me more than anything else.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
The other source of my misalignment tends to come from feeling like many people who are highly regarded are actually harmful. Whenever one group of harmful gurus churns out, another new guard seems to be building up.

:rofl:

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
One of my goals is to make a gold post some day. :fistbump::fistbump::fistbump::fistbump::fistbump::fistbump::fistbump:
My goal is to just be able to update my progress thread with, "hey guys, it's a real business now, and here's how I did it over the course of several years."

I'll probably just start a new thread for it... The thing has F*cking dust on it. :rofl:

doitman

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,056%
Jun 11, 2017
United States
Occasionally, I do feel disheartened when providing advice. But luckily for me I move on. My hope is that people do reach out to me. There are just enough people who advance their agenda with action after we converse. Luckily I'm relatively new to the forum, and working through issues with other people helps me as an entrepreneur as well. I can imagine over time losing the energy to help others though.

doitman

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,056%
Jun 11, 2017
United States
Oh, and as for my goals, sure building a multi-million-dollar business would be great, but I'm more in line with building passive income streams that cover my living expenses and then some, while affording me to do the shit I want to do, when I want to do it, and wherever I want the shit done.

Harbourmaster

If it is to be, it's up to me.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 2, 2017
Canada
I for one have found that the more I share, the more comes back to me in real life. I am far from a devout follower of The Secret, I actually didn’t like it at all as I think it tries to replace the hard work required for success. I just mean sharing wisdom, sharing wealth, sharing experiences. I have made a conscious effort to be around more and give back more to the community that has helped form my mindset. For example: I start a business, and give back an INSIDERS membership, 1 month later the business gets investment at a valuation of 3/4 of a million dollars. Are they related? Probably not. Do I want to continue the pattern? Hell yes.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Maybe I'm not on the list then. :) I don't recall seeing you trying to contact me. Nor do I recall a bunch of fastlaners I talk to on a regular basis saying 'wow, @PizzaOnTheRoof has been very persistent in wanting to talk to me!'. It is just a general callout for you. Just busting your balls. You lamented, yet I am guessing did not take the next step to do something about it. That is an excuse and something within your power to change. For me, if there is a forum member I want to talk to, I contact them!

This too. Or tag people in a post. Or DM. Just quit making excuses that you cannot talk to people. You can. It takes about 30 seconds to find most members outside of the forum.

Summary: @PizzaOnTheRoof says he wants to talk to forum members. If @PizzaOnTheRoof was serious, he would find them and contact them.
@ZCP... aka ball buster. @PizzaOnTheRoof . If you ever come to a meetup, don't tell Zane what you are working on. Unless you are ready for a rabid dog on your tail.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I for one have found that the more I share, the more comes back to me in real life. I am far from a devout follower of The Secret, I actually didn’t like it at all as I think it tries to replace the hard work required for success. I just mean sharing wisdom, sharing wealth, sharing experiences. I have made a conscious effort to be around more and give back more to the community that has helped form my mindset. For example: I start a business, and give back an INSIDERS membership, 1 month later the business gets investment at a valuation of 3/4 of a million dollars. Are they related? Probably not. Do I want to continue the pattern? Hell yes.
I see "The Secret" as an internal mindset, as when you put out good vibes to the world, your own mind starts to believe them as well and you end up making decisions that reflect those beliefs.

Not that the universe is actually rewarding you or calling back to you for just thinking good thoughts.

@ZCP... aka ball buster. @PizzaOnTheRoof . If you ever come to a meetup, don't tell Zane what you are working on. Unless you are ready for a rabid dog on your tail.
Or...maybe I should tell him exactly what I'm working on...:happy:

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Maybe I'm not on the list then. :) I don't recall seeing you trying to contact me. Nor do I recall a bunch of fastlaners I talk to on a regular basis saying 'wow, @PizzaOnTheRoof has been very persistent in wanting to talk to me!'. It is just a general callout for you. Just busting your balls. You lamented, yet I am guessing did not take the next step to do something about it. That is an excuse and something within your power to change. For me, if there is a forum member I want to talk to, I contact them!

This too. Or tag people in a post. Or DM. Just quit making excuses that you cannot talk to people. You can. It takes about 30 seconds to find most members outside of the forum.

Summary: @PizzaOnTheRoof says he wants to talk to forum members. If @PizzaOnTheRoof was serious, he would find them and contact them.

Those are the moments I miss the Rep $ system. Was hovering down to where it used to be to send those 100 bucks, before I remembered. Because that's just pure GOLD :)

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Interesting viewpoints.

I occasionally have something burning to share but have found writing is just damn time consuming...without a known payoff.

Sometimes the fear of wasting a couple hours to have a post fall on deaf ears (or worse -- vehemently rejected) is more painful than getting that burning thought out of my skull.

If I don’t write things down then my head gets clogged up.

A known payoff is increased clarity for me, as well as hopefully helping people.

By helping people for free I’ve had material payoffs too, but I don’t try and attribute or quantify that.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Interesting viewpoints.

I know this feeling. I spent 4 hours writing, editing and proofreading one of my posts about how religion is a form of script that can keep you trapped. A lot of religious folks got mad at it. And than MJ had to lock it down. I'm not mad that it was locked down but I wanted to hear more from the other members there was a discussion beginning to form. But at last there are some things that are too controversial and it might drive some forum members away or new comers if that's the first thing they stumble upon. But it was definitely discouraging to spend so much time and not get enough in return.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I know this feeling. I spent 4 hours writing, editing and proofreading one of my posts about how religion is a form of script that can keep you trapped. A lot of religious folks got mad at it. And than MJ had to lock it down. I'm not mad that it was locked down but I wanted to hear more from the other members there was a discussion beginning to form. But at last there are some things that are too controversial and it might drive some forum members away or new comers if that's the first thing they stumble upon. But it was definitely discouraging to spend so much time and not get enough in return.
Spend less time on posts? It doesn’t mean reduce the quality necessarily. It could mean posting less words.

Post little things that might help people (replies or new threads). See which resonate and get “traction”. You naturally focus more attention on the ones that justify it, because they’ll grow legs and your “market” will respond, ask questions, etc.

You can see the parallels to engaging the market out there when you’re selling a product or service right? Don’t spend days creating that ad campaign or website to find it doesn’t get approved. Launch and learn?

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I don't want to name names, but I have my predictions on a small group of people who are having posts marked as GOLD and getting Legendary Contributor badges who will soon be exiled. I find this wears on me more than anything else.

I think the Legendary badge is an auto thing for x amount of likes or some engagement metric (I could be wrong).

Also, the "Gold" badge can be added for comments/general engagement in a thread rather than the OP.

But if you feel something is way off then report it and the mods can keep a closer eye on stuff. There are 100s of thread each week with 1,000s of posts so stuff falls through the gaps sometimes.

But once things are flagged then we do our best to check out what is going on.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I don't know.

I feel like when you join a forum the "gap" between you and top posters is massive. They seem on a whole different level and you seem like you are a total noob.

Then a year or two passes and you make a ton of progress. The top posters still are super valuable but now you have progressed a lot the gap in mindset and focus are not as wide.

It does seem that we are missing a few "mega progress threads" right now but other than that I think the quality is around the same. There are lots of solid members who seem to have started in the last 2-3 years who post amazing content.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
I've been reading through some old threads from around 2014. Multi-page GOLD and NOTABLE threads with people posting every day like maniacs dropping value bombs like nobody's business.

Every now and then I check the user's profile and see that they haven't logged on in months or even years. It's like they just stopped coming here or gave up on the Fastlane dream altogether. Maybe life just got in the way, had kids, or found a job they were happy with?

Even gold contributors, people who showed up daily, took action, hustled and gave back to the community like a family...it's just...a bummer...

I would've liked to talk to these guys and gals back in the day!

Dropping Value Bombs....I am so Stealing That! :)

This whole thread pretty much covers it all and great thread to begin with.

It's a new year upon us and I hope alot of people are like me setting up to crush it in 2020 with 2020 Vision .

But this place is still like a recharging station for our electric space shuttle. :) Gotta go big or not at all ha.

Benji90

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Nov 3, 2019

I actually posted in the INSIDERS giveaway thread that you paid for, it actually made me realise that I haven't seen a genuine act of selfless generosity before, and I knew then that this forum was awesome.

I was never the type to each out and I was stuck finding out what to learn first, @csalvato actually reached out to me after an encounter in a gold thread started by @GrayCode and he put me on a path that's made me take action (it was only a few days ago but hey, I started learning). That was the second act of generosity I've seen on this forum, and without it I'd be in the same place a year from now.

I can see why certain posters leave, maybe giving the same advice over and over with people not listening takes its toll on them as @Lex DeVille pointed out, my advice to anyone new here would be to make the most out of the current successful people who help and give advice - reach out to them, don't be upset or hurt if they dont reply, they're probably busy, but if you reach out enough you'll be surprised at the information you get - just use that information.

At the end of the day this forum acts like an information hub, once people get that and implement it, eventually becoming successful then what incentive do they have to come back? Yes a lot of people tend to give back, I'd like to think I'd do the same but maybe in 5-10 years my viewpoint will change.

Anyway, thanks to all that has started gold threads and shared their journeys, you probably dont know that you've helped me and most likely many others.

Also thanks in advanced to the future posters I'll be reaching out to.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
my advice to anyone new here would be to make the most out of the current successful people who help and give advice - reach out to them, don't be upset or hurt if they dont reply, they're probably busy, but if you reach out enough you'll be surprised at the information you get - just use that information.
Try not to reach out to ask questions that are answered already.

On that note, try not to ask questions that have already been answered - without first trying to find the answers yourself.

Here’s a secret tip. (Shhh... don’t tell anyone.)

Take action on posts people have taken time to create. Then come back and thank them, making sure to explain *how* it’s helped you. You’ve no idea how this motivates people who create content to help others.

Some lines to think of:

“Catch them when they’re good.”

“Reward the behaviour you want to see more of.”

“Be the change you want to see in the world.”

“Give thanks.” <—- Bet you never thought of that phrase in that light. You’ve heard of “You need to give to receive” right? Well, “giving thanks” is the easiest thing to give, and it’s what makes the world turn.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Another tip if you want people (anyone!) to not shut up and bugger off:

Stop with the “Yes, but”.

There’s nothing more tiring than someone who finds problems for every solution.

This thread might help:

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
my views are tending to diverge from a lot of the younger and less experienced posters
Sounds like a common theme.

How can we newer guys get under the seasoned veterans skin less, so we don't miss out on what you guys have to offer?

I think most of us are a bit stubborn and setting our own trajectory to some degree, but it's definitely counterproductive for us to be chasing away folks who actually know what they're talking about.

GrayCode

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
399%
Nov 23, 2015

I agree with all 4 of your points. This 5th one speaks to me though. I noticed when I first 'drank the kool-aid' of 'The Fastlane' after reading the book. I saw million dollar exits too.

But as I got older (a whopping 28 now), I realized it was the journey and the pursuit of building systems that just keep growing. 2, 3, 4, 10 passive systems over time that contribute into a money-pot that contributes in its own right.

You realize that you don't need a 100m dollar exit or to focus on only things that will be 100m+ dollar companies. You just have to be creative enough to keep increasing that monthly cash-flow stream.

At the end of the day, there isn't much you can't do if you're at $20k per month and growing. Especially if you know yourself and what you want. Ala' that thread @Johnny boy posted the other day.

Edit: Adding thread I mentioned so there is a proper flow of information for other forum users.
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/1-986-words-on-happiness-clarity-speed-introversion-attachment-and-confidence.92126/#post-834292

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I agree with all 4 of your points. This 5th one speaks to me though. I noticed when I first 'drank the kool-aid' of 'The Fastlane' after reading the book. I saw million dollar exits too.

But as I got older (a whopping 28 now), I realized it was the journey and the pursuit of building systems that just keep growing. 2, 3, 4, 10 passive systems over time that contribute into a money-pot that contributes in its own right.

You realize that you don't need a 100m dollar exit or to focus on only things that will be 100m+ dollar companies. You just have to be creative enough to keep increasing that monthly cash-flow stream.

At the end of the day, there isn't much you can't do if you're at $20k per month and growing. Especially if you know yourself and what you want. Ala' that thread @Johnny boy posted the other day.

Edit: Adding thread I mentioned so there is a proper flow of information for other forum users.
GOLD! - 1,986 words on happiness, clarity, speed, introversion, attachment and confidence
One thing I’ve learned while being here is that Fastlane means wildly different things to different people.

GrayCode

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
399%
Nov 23, 2015
One thing I’ve learned while being here is that Fastlane means wildly different things to different people.
I agree, but see it slightly differently.

I think we're all talking about the same things when we refer to Fastlane. It's essentially living the lifestyle you want. The only difference is in the $ it costs.

Live where you want = $x
Drive what you want = $x
Eat where you want = $x
Do what you want = $x
Vacation where you want = $x
Work on what you want which brings in X dollars

All ideally detached from time.

Then it's fastlane. You're your own boss, on your on-time, at your own pace, while still earning enough to achieve all the above. Where X is whatever you define you want.

Maybe we all learned something in 5th-grade math after-all. Solve for X.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
There are so many things in life that aren't obvious until you gain a specific type and amount of experience.

I remember people telling me that my views on money and success would change as I got older -- I thought they were nuts...until I got older.

I remember people telling me that my views on socioeconomics and wealth inequality would change as I spent more time traveling and meeting people -- I thought they were nuts...until I started traveling and meeting people.

I remember people telling me how my life would chang with kids -- I thought they were nuts...until I had kids.

Could you expand on these with what your previous views and current views on these topics? I would be interested in hearing your thoughts regarding these topics and further understanding the changes

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Today, I actually have some qualitative and empirical data. Based on my experiences and my network, I believe I'm a lot more qualified today to claim I know what leads certain people to entrepreneurial success.

At the risk of derailing, this would be an interesting convo :hilarious:

I think there's a thread tha touches on that a little bit over here:

If you think there's a special combo of skills or a common denominator, I'd be interested in your take.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.