• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

WEB SCHOOL The New Web Design Sub Forum (Intro Post)

Discussion in 'Web Design as a Hustle' started by Fox, May 7, 2018.

1. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $68,455
    Just switching things over to Kajabi right now (from teachable). If you want to join just send me a PM and I’ll let ya know the options.

Thanks

Silver Silk likes this.
  2. Daniel Clemente

Daniel Clemente New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $37
    I'm currently stuck between starting an SMMA or a web design company, or both at once. I started the SMMA part but I want to wait until I move back to the states in December/January because I'm more confident talking to clients in English if I have to talk to them in person. I've been learning HTML and CSS on Sololearn. It's pretty good so far. My fear about web design is that it seems like every company already has a website, but I guess most business sites aren't set up very well. Do you have any convincing arguments for why it'd be a better idea to get into web design (although I have no design skills, but that can be learned or outsourced) than starting a social media agency?

3. Hijena1

Hijena1 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $73
    @Fox I am just getting started to read your GOLD thread and you got me pretty inspired already.
    Thank you for spreading your knowledge with others.
    "It isn't code and it isn't design - its solving problems and building sales. " - your words, really like that one.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Silver Silk and Fox like this.
  4. Silver Silk

Silver Silk Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $559
    @Fox I've played around with a few ideas for the last few years had a little success here and there, but as a whole action faking. So ive decided I'm gonna code a blog that I'll post on to practice seo and start a seo company down the line, probably will be a few years before we start seeing results but "eventually, the time that was not spent on learning new skills will catch up with you, and the fall will be painful" Robert Greene.

So yh I need to add more skills to my locker and get serious I won't be 23 forever & life is getting on. Where would be the best place to start, with a udemy course? people have said good things about yours, so I gonna get on that tomorrow. Its currently 01.57, can't sleep cus I've been working nights and I have college tomorrow, need to be up for 6

5. Lorus

Lorus New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $30
    Absolutely! @Fox is an inspiration that led me to read both your books back to back in a couple days. Looking forward to following suit as a way to break free from the scripted life now and pursue other ventures only after this one has taken off. Already have done 3 sites so it is working!

Fox and MJ DeMarco like this.
  6. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $68,455
    Get a piece of paper. Write down everyone you might know or could approach who owns a business.

Now mark the businesses you might think have some problems that you could (don't worry about how exactly right now) help with.

They need ________. They have issues with _________. They might have a problem with __________ .

Now go approach those businesses. Tell them you are motivated to help and you want nothing more in return than to see if it added value.

If you are motivated and have the conviction someone will let you.

That is all you need to do to get started. Approach one business and make a small/big difference. That is the start of a business to business service.

If you can do just a little you can learn to do more. If you can help one you can help a lot.

Coding and that stuff comes later when you got a real problem to try solve.

Silver Silk likes this.
  7. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $68,455
    Welcome @Lorus - glad you joined the forums.