- Joined
- May 18, 2023
- Messages
- 999
Rep Bank
$3,275
$3,275
User Power: 205%
Do you have experience in this area of self improvement?
If you were in a forest, one you’ve never been in, and someone would ask you which path to take to get to XYZ, would you tell them which way to go, and make them pay money for that answer?
No! You’ve never taken that path, you don’t know where it goes.
I would always want to write a book about navigating life. But luckily, I thought to myself.
I’m 13. I’ve hardly even lived life. I’m atleast half the age of my target audience.
Sure, people call me wise for my age in certain aspects of life, but certainly not in experience OF LIFE itself.
there are some books out there on that topic, except those writers have experienced life.
I’m not going to write a book on how to build a business when I never have.
I’m not going to write a book on how to drive if I never have.
I’m not going to write a book on how to navigate through life if I haven’t even navigated through my life first.
If you were in a forest, one you’ve never been in, and someone would ask you which path to take to get to XYZ, would you tell them which way to go, and make them pay money for that answer?
No! You’ve never taken that path, you don’t know where it goes.
I would always want to write a book about navigating life. But luckily, I thought to myself.
I’m 13. I’ve hardly even lived life. I’m atleast half the age of my target audience.
Sure, people call me wise for my age in certain aspects of life, but certainly not in experience OF LIFE itself.
there are some books out there on that topic, except those writers have experienced life.
I’m not going to write a book on how to build a business when I never have.
I’m not going to write a book on how to drive if I never have.
I’m not going to write a book on how to navigate through life if I haven’t even navigated through my life first.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?



