I Didn't see this until now! But like I said at the beginning of the post, this thread is mainly just to keep myself accountable everyday & to document my journey/be able to look back on what I'm doing wrong so I can fix it & get better results.I have seen many progress threads exactly like this over the years.
Your title is "Documenting My journey to $10k/month at 15 with AI automation"
Instead, you are creating a journal of your entire life, personal, professional, and this business idea, augmented by ChatGPT.
Threads that do this are threads that don't win.
Your customer doesn't care if you scrolled on your phone. Is this a journey to asceticism? Or making $10k/month?
Elite days are when you acquire new customers or existing customers renew.
Who is your customer, what is their pain point, and what solution do you have right now?
What are your leads saying, and why aren't they buying?
What is your elevator pitch?
with that being said, I agree. My days should've been mainly focused on acquiring new customers & crafting my offer & that is exactly what I've been doing with recent feedback I've gotten. Since your reply I've gained 2 new likely buyers & have a call scheduled with one of them tomorrow & have been spending my days doing cold outreach & attending to interested clients AI audits. Slowly but surely i'm seeing results.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
