The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most of us ain't getting rich, and that's okay

A

Anon3x156

I used to watch Shark Tank. It had billionaires on it. So the F*ck what...

YOU AREN'T RICH.
Yes, I already made that clear. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't know how to carry yourself and how to talk to women, money is not going to help that much.

You can pay for prostitutes or gold diggers maybe, that's the best you can do with that hairline anyways.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I used to work at an expensive bar which was in a high income area and I met and talked to a lot of people.
Everything I talk about is backed by data and studies. Not my personal beliefs.

Statistically speaking, rich men get married at a higher rate than poor men, and stay married at higher rate than poor men.

But you want us to believe rich guys can't get girls because you were a bartender.

This guy's got zero credibility.

The rest of you, turn this information into motivation and get to work.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

Yes, I already made that clear. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't know how to carry yourself and how to talk to women, money is not going to help that much.
lotterywinner.jpg

A

Anon3x156

But you want us to believe rich guys can't get girls because you were a bartender.
I didn't say "rich guys can't get girls", I said if you can't get girls now, you're probably not going to get them when you're rich as well.

Can you read?

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Dear god... I can't with this forum lately...

Bunch of pussies.

Is this F*cking for real?!
Same feeling here.

Me too feeling like some kind of storm hit the Forum.

No idea why folks have so much fixation with grabbing the riches, especially when it comes to winning over women.

Just like business, relationships are all about giving value.
And it's more than just money. Men have to lead in giving direction for the family, and yes, even when the time comes
for passing over vital life skills to the kids.

Okay so your message is being misinterpreted and I'm misinterpreting it as well.

I'd rather trick myself to struggle to become unscripted than even let a thought such as, "I can't be rich 100%, not sure." come closely to my head. Even if I don't become rich, I would be MUCH BETTER than if I were to live like a sidewalker.

Fastlane forum used to be about building things bigger than yourself and I came to the forum with the inspiration of leaving a legacy and impact like MJ. Talk about building a business that adds value to hundreds of thousands of people.

If I had the goal of becoming financially free, I can run a sweatshop (ahem, a digital marketing agency) and live on the income in Pakistan.

I live in a country which is almost bankrupt and run by the military. Doesn't mean I can't have a shot at being rich.

The numbers don't lie, but in the pursuit of fastlane, many people find a higher calling.

I know your post was just a reminder that "Hey Fastlaner, if you don't hit your target on time, that's okay. At least you're not living without a purpose and your pursuit has been meaningful."

But we need guys here who harass us for thinking small and action faking.

And guess what? I KNOW I WILL BE RICH. I just know it. I will keep banging my head against the wall until my actions align with my words.

Call it delusion, I call it fulfillment.
In these uncertain times when countries-- both rich or otherwise-- start showing their weaker sides, Fastlane should be seen as THE PLAN for survival, not just wealth-building.

When shit hits the fan for real, it can give us some peace to know that we have prepared some savings, some marketable skills, some backup plans, or even some networking contacts to call up.

I really hope things in Pakistan can improve, one way or another.
I work part-time at a missions charity, and some of our work is focused on Pakistan.
Almost every week, they asked for prayers and help for the inflation hits on cost of living.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I used to work at an expensive bar which was in a high income area and I met and talked to a lot of people.
Bro how old are you?

How would you like to get rich?

Work 16 hour days solo

Have 160 hours worked in your name everyday while working 5 hours (business)

A business leverages labor, money, software and content. A solo person has only 16 hours to play with.

Does 160 hours sound like more effort or 16? Who will get more shit done?

The things you mentioned required for making 300k is the roadmap popular among slowlaners.

Looks like you need to re-read TMF

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
My message is don’t be too complacent thinking life is fixed after getting an online business fetching you 3-5k every month.

While you are young, energetic and free, grab and grow as much as you can.

Someone working harder can always steal your lunch, when they are cheaper/better/faster.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Almost every week, they asked for prayers and help for the inflation hits on cost of living
I really hope things in Pakistan can improve, one way or another.
I work part-time at a missions charity, and some of our work is focused on Pakistan.
Almost every week, they asked for prayers and help for the inflation hits on cost of living.
The poor folks here are CRUSHED. The middle class is now demoted to the lower class. There are pakistani freelancer communities stepping up to buy rations for the poor so they can spend their Ramadan without starving.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
What you describe when you write about being rich means you don‘t have much time is actually a better description of a Slowlane „success“ rather than a Fastlane success.

Guess who needs to work 40+ hours a week and doesn‘t have much time for what they truly enjoy? People going the career path and working all those hours, that they could otherwise spend with who and what they love, for someone else‘s company.

Being a Fastlaner is one of the few possibilities to actually have both, financial freedom and (thanks to it) the freedom to do what the heck they want to. And all of that while quite young.

There‘s a lot of black or white thinking going on in that post.

It‘s not EITHER rich and working almost all day for staying rich OR not being rich and having a lot of time for doing what you love.

This is just distorted thinking.

Like with most things in life, it is way more nuanced.

You may work most of your days for a few years but at some point your business(es) should be able to work independently of your time (if you want to). Granting you a lot more free time than any job or self-employment can give you.

Being wealthy, it’s up to you how much time you spend working. Without being wealthy, this choice is not really up to you.

There are also some overgeneralizations going on in that post. While there sure are people who want to get rich mainly to get some validation, I do not think that this applies to the majority here on the forum. Especially since one of the core ideas here is to build something of value to others. So those who focus on what THEY want (cars, admiration, etc.) probably won‘t go too far and not stay for too long on here.

While I agree that there are more important things in life than being rich (like family and health), I think it‘s a form of distorted thinking that being rich/wealthy and other important things in life are mutually exclusive to each other. If anything, I believe that being wealthy enhances all those other aspects of life. It makes it possible for you to spend a lot of time with your loved ones and it helps with staying healthy, amongst a lot more.

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 15, 2022
Hamza's youtube business lacks TIME and CONTROL, that's why it failed. His course, which is a specialized unit that is hard to create, but can be easily replicated keeps on making money for him. Any CENT-based business can be scaled and make his owner rich without affecting his health. Once you scale it, sell it and retire. Can Hamza sell his youtube channel for millions? Of course not. He built himself a job.

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
Dear god... I can't with this forum lately...

Bunch of pussies.

Is this F*cking for real?!
Its not just this forum.
Pussifaction is now the norm.
Young men cant even hold conversations and look mofos in the eyes anymore.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great, another "lower your expectations" thread to convince people to aspire for survival over affluence so they can play checkers and mountain bike all day. Never mind, you can't afford to pay the parking fees at the national park.

SMH. Perhaps I should rename this place TheMediocrityForum.

If I was new here, inspired by Fastlane, and this was the first thread I read here, I'd be like WTF?

You don't need a private jet, a mansion with 15 "hoes" in it.
You don't need a Ferrari. You don't need a Rolex.

As someone who lives in a "mansion", I can't tell you how wrong you are. People who can't afford mansions, besmirch mansions. Large homes become problematic when the owner can't afford it, which turns out, is most people. Never take advice from broke people projecting how the rich or affluent live, or should live. They're full of shit, and they only have a bullhorn because their screed furthers an agenda.

As for the private jet, a private jet is the ultimate expression of "freedom" -- but you're not talking about that "type" of freedom are ya?

You're NOT talking about the type of freedom that flies to Australia on a moment's notice, you're talking about "freedom of time" -- not financial freedom. Your financial freedom involves lowering standards, minimalism, and removing yourself from all economic activity.

In other words, your financial freedom involves standing in line at an airport for 4 hours and being stuffed in an airplane like a sardine. Your financial freedom involves walking past that nice restaurant for the umpteenth time because it's "not in the budget"

Yo boys, I gotz myself "financial freedom bro." Gimme a FN break.

The Fastlane is not about a flashy lifestyle, it's about FREEDOM.

Yes, financial freedom + time freedom. Not "lower your expectations" and live like a broke co-ed so I can play checkers all day, but not really afford anything.

Most of y'all want money so you can buy VALIDATION and THE RESPECT of others, NOT FREEDOM.

You're projecting.

I'm sure for a lot of teens that might be true due to immaturity.

Those who have self-awareness and aren't suffering from denial about how the real world works, don't care what others think.

You can be rich and be a slave to your "business".
There are many people out there who is rich but miserable. They don't even have time to see their kids or other loved ones.

Ah yes, the same old trope: There are rich miserable people. They're slaves to their business.

So all those poor people crying about inflation must be happy beyond measure.

Your argument is flawed, and binary.

How about having BOTH TIME and FINANCIAL freedom? AND also seeing your loved ones?

Can all those 3 things co-exist?

Yes, they can. But according to you, we should just lower our standards. SMH.

You need BALANCE. Everything in life is about balance.

Balance is for people who strive for mediocrity and worry about paying their bills for the month, and how they'll afford a new car when the 25 year old one dies. I'm proud of the imbalances I led in my life throughout the years because it got me the life I have today.

Would you rather make 300k a year and work 11 hours a day, or make 60k online, but work 5 hours a day and spend the rest of your time with your loved ones or on other things that you love doing.

The answer needs context of each scenario.

The guy who makes $300K might make enough money in the next 4 years to never worry about money ever again, while the lazy "mountain bike all day" guy has to worry about where his next copywriting gig is coming from. One guys has the potential to realize REAL financial freedom, not the "I can't buy anything" suckfest for a lifetime.

Thousands of people still live in TENTS because they don't have a home anymore.

What happened in Turkey is sad. I can't speak for the economic situation there with respect to the affluent and the poor.

However, if a similar tragedy occurred in the US I can say those with real financial freedom wouldn't be living in FEMA tents. They would flee elsewhere and would probably assess their options in a hotel, or some nice airBnb. The type of "freedom" you describe ends up with you having limited, to no options.

The point of financial freedom is freedom without fiscal constraint.

You aren't talking about that.

You're talking about lowering standards and expectations.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

If you wake up everday, you're healthy and so your loved ones, I think you're already rich.
I know it sounds corny but that's simply a fact.

Ugh. The presumption here is you can't be rich, and also be healthy and spend time with your loved ones.

I've been doing that for 20 years.

For F*cks sake.

While I understand the theme of your post, it is mostly a popular rehash of the new mediocrity trope that appeals to adults who want to live selfishly like children.

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Epictetus

Here, I fixed it for ya...

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Klaus Schwab

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
This thread should be locked imo. It goes completely against the values this forum stands for, and doesn’t create a stronger community.

I know my views tend to be quite extreme compared to MJ and other high profile members here, but if OP wants to hear my opinion it is precisely running away from your negative, dark feelings and thoughts and not wishing to experience them that keeps you poor.

I LOVE depression. I love sadness. I love failure. Because it is in that dirt that you find the energy and drive to succeed. There is so much energy in depression and failure.

But most people don’t want to experience the disappointment of not producing wealth and the PAIN that comes with it, therefore they choose to become buddhas.

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Klaus Schwab
Just like the Stoics, Buddhists and almost the entirety of Western philosophy preaches. People with few wants are easier to manage.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
The only way one can suffer from success imo is when your goal is more and you don't have an exit strategy.

My goal is not more. It's 32.5 million in a liquidation event so I can live the life I want without ever needing to worry about money.

I don't give a F*ck what people think about me. I want to wear a suit where the seams are covered in diamonds. I want to drive to a party in a Yellow lambo and 4 personal security guards that each drive a black Porsche and follow me.

F*ck you if you think I do this for attention or validation. F*ck you if you think I'm compensating for a small self worth.
I'm so tiered of this "don't buy things, materialism is bad".
I what to be that kind of guy. The only way I could fail at archiving this is by giving up on the way.

And know what? If I do all these things and then realize that something else makes me more happy, then it's fine. I would have all the time in the world to figure out what's truly important.

There is this saying "I'd rather cry in a tesla than on a bicycle in the rain".

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Per user request, the OP's account has been deleted.

You see if no one agrees with your life philosophy of mediocrity and survival-- on a forum about real financial freedom-- you get butt hurt and leave.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
I'm not rich and I don't know if I'll ever get rich.
"I" statements are the strongest statements you can make. You become a person congruent to those statements.

If you don't think you can do something, chances are you can't and you won't.

So... why give yourself a cruel limiting belief and put limits on your own capabilities?

I don't get the point of this post. Are you telling people to settle for less? Are you trying to convince yourself to not achieve more?

There's a guy with nothing, no money, no experience, no connection, living in a shitty environment somewhere out there. He is sick and tired of it all. Yet this man has a pure conviction that he will make it big if he puts in the time and due diligence. He is angry, hungry, and obsessed.

He wants more. Does that make it wrong for him?

He works to prove those people wrong. He believes in his vision and puts in the work day in and day out.

That's the guy you are competing with when you say "I don't know if I'll ever get rich". Some of those guys are on this forum right now.

My question is: who do you think will be right?
If you wake up everday, you're healthy and so your loved ones, I think you're already rich.
You're right, but you'd be lying to yourself if you say you don't want to reach your true potential and achieve more.

Yes, health and loved ones are amazing. But don't you want to create a life of choices for them?

I think we can have it all, just not everything at the same time. We need the unbalance at the beginning to create the balance at the end.

You have to reach the top to experience it for yourself though. At least that's my opinion. Sitting at the bottom and saying "Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants" is a different story than achieving it all and saying "damn, I was my happiest on the way to here".

One is a cope and the other is wisdom.

Jaishaun_forum

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
800%
Mar 4, 2023
Great, another "lower your expectations" thread to convince people to aspire for survival over affluence so they can play checkers and mountain bike all day. Never mind, you can't afford to pay the parking fees at the national park.

If I was new here, inspired by Fastlane, and this was the first thread I read here, I'd be like WTF?

As someone who lives in a "mansion", I can't tell you how wrong you are. People who can't afford mansions, besmirch mansions. Large homes become problematic when the owner can't afford it, which turns out, is most people. Never take advice from broke people projecting how the rich or affluent live, or should live. They're full of shit, and they only have a bullhorn because their screed furthers an agenda.

As for the private jet, a private jet is the ultimate expression of "freedom" -- but you're not talking about that "type" of freedom are ya?

You're NOT talking about the type of freedom that flies to Australia on a moment's notice, you're talking about "freedom of time" -- not financial freedom. Your financial freedom involves lowering standards, minimalism, and removing yourself from all economic activity.

In other words, your financial freedom involves standing in line at an airport for 4 hours and being stuffed in an airplane like a sardine. Your financial freedom involves walking past that nice restaurant for the umpteenth time because it's "not in the budget"

Yes, financial freedom + time freedom. Not "lower your expectations" and live like a broke co-ed so I can play checkers all day, but not really afford anything.

You're projecting.

Those who have self-awareness and aren't suffering from denial about how the real world works, don't care what others think.

Ah yes, the same old trope: There are rich miserable people. They're slaves to their business.

How about having BOTH TIME and FINANCIAL freedom? AND also seeing your loved ones?

Balance is for people who strive for mediocrity and worry about paying their bills for the month, and how they'll afford a new car when the 25 year old one dies. I'm proud of the imbalances I led in my life throughout the years because it got me the life I have today.

The guy who makes $300K might make enough money in the next 4 years to never worry about money ever again, while the lazy "mountain bike all day" guy has to worry about where his next copywriting gig is coming from. One guys has the potential to realize REAL financial freedom, not the "I can't buy anything" suckfest for a lifetime.

What happened in Turkey is sad. I can't speak for the economic situation there with respect to the affluent and the poor.

However, if a similar tragedy occurred in the US I can say those with real financial freedom wouldn't be living in FEMA tents. They would flee elsewhere and would probably assess their options in a hotel, or some nice airBnb. The type of "freedom" you describe ends up with you having limited, to no options.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Ugh. The presumption here is you can't be rich, and also be healthy and spend time with your loved ones.

For F*cks sake.

While I understand the theme of your post, it is mostly a popular rehash of the new mediocrity trope that appeals to adults who want to live selfishly like children.

This was actually one of the first threads i read. And it partially demoralized me, Even though I felt that it was BS.

I've watched the Hamza's video durning the premiere on Youtube and his point differed from the OP's. Hamza said not to sacrifice your health for short term money. Instead OP framed it like we should give up on freedom and just embrace the future that WEF prepared for us.

Thank you MJ. You don't even know how much people like you motivate me to be trust the process, to put in the work and to be better. I am grateful for you being here to help us.

You're projecting.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

For F*cks sake.

That was actually one of the first threads I've read. And even though I could smell the BS, it partially demoralized me.

I've also watched the Hamza's video durning the premiere on Youtube. Hamza's point differed from the OP's. He said not to sacrifice your health for short term money. OP framed it as we should embrace the future that WEF planed for us.

Whoever reads this, remember that full financial freedom is not only possible, but very likely if you are willing to put in the work. Do it in a smart way and trust the process. Your idea is just a multiplier(1x - 4x). The real exponential value is created durning The Execution(1x - 100,000,000x).

Lastly I really want to thank you MJ. You don't even know how much people like you mean to me. Your response really motivated me. I'm grateful for you being here to help us.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Money is a numbers game, not some grand mystery.

$1,000,000 in a year is $83,333 per month.

$83,333 per month is $2,689 per day.

I launched an idea four months ago that just saw it's first $800+ day...

It's not even my own idea. Just something I saw on Etsy and decided to do better.

You don't have to be a genius or lucky...

Just pick an idea where the numbers make sense and get started and commit for like two years.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda

You can pay for prostitutes or gold diggers maybe, that's the best you can do with that hairline anyways.
We don't need you to tell us this. Don't be dumb. We're not potheads. If you have nothing to do on this forum shut up.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Ok. I m following this tread from its beginning. There I thought I m dumb and don’t get it.
When I saw the map with the IQs of sub 100 spread over Europe, I began to doubt about the sense of that thread.
In the end everything fit together and we are,, where we were.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Costa

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
618%
Dec 8, 2022
Zero to Hero
Per user request, the OP's account has been deleted.

You see if no one agrees with your life philosophy of mediocrity and survival-- on a forum about real financial freedom-- you get butt hurt and leave.
This was a really coward move imo.

People who doesn't have the right mindset, never will become Millionaire or achieve Freedom.

People will never get results with that mindset and attitude. Because that perspective will kill all the upcoming opportunities.

I'm far away to become fastlane, but like you said... If I give up, I will never become a fastlaner. Because if you had given up, I wouldn't be here writing this.

Last edited:

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022
Damn he got banned! (EDIT: turns out he requested for account deletion) I was typing another reply after my first reply but I fell asleep... But here's was what I wanted to say to him:

You don't need to salt your food either. You don't actually need to have fun with your friends. You don't need to smile too.

You don't need to live in the house. You don't need to eat normal food. I mean you can just live in the pod, eat the bugs, own nothing and be happy right?

Where do you draw the line? Or are you just drawing lines on the sand?

The thing is what we truly need is MEANING! People have ambitions, whether big or small doesn't matter. But that ambition is what keeps people MOTIVATED to wake up another morning in their life.

Telling a person that he cannot achieve what he really wants in life is the MOST toxic thing you can say to him (even Hamza himself said this, I don't know what you're on about) because it isn't true at all.

Why do you think male suicide rates are at an all time high?

I hope you still can read this after getting banned.

Last edited:

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022

Hey MJ just curious, would you eat the bugs?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.